• Published 18th Jul 2014
  • 2,907 Views, 53 Comments

Their First Time - ThatOneWriter



Eating out can be messy. But eating in is worse. Twilight and Fluttershy find this out the hard way.

  • ...
6
 53
 2,907

Making a Mess

Twilight and Fluttershy stood near the doorway of Golden Oaks Library. Fluttershy gently smiled and hummed to herself. Twilight returned her smile with a grin of her own. The two stared at each other, enjoying the moment and trying to make their time together last.

“So,” Twilight said quietly, “how did you enjoy our first time together?”

“It was wonderful, Twilight! I don’t think I’ve ever had that much fun before!”

Twilight’s grin widened. “Really?” She nuzzled her marefriend. “Well, I’m glad you enjoyed yourself.”

“Oh yes,” Fluttershy purred, nuzzling Twilight back. “I’m so glad I came.”

“Heh, I’m just glad I could get you to come.” She rolled her eyes. “It certainly took more work than I was expecting.”

Fluttershy blushed. “Well, I was a little bit nervous about the whole thing, to be honest.” She shuffled her hooves. “I mean, we only just got together. To already be doing this is a little bit faster of a pace than I’m used to.”

“I don’t want to feel like I’m rushing you, Fluttershy.” Twilight bit her lip. “If you’re uncomfortable with doing this so soon, then I’ll wait until you’re ready.”

“No, Twilight.” Fluttershy looked up and smiled slightly. “It’s fine. This was really fun.” She laughed. “I guess I should have been a bit more open-minded, huh?”

Gently, Twilight brushed her marefriend’s cheek. “Fluttershy, I would never, ever want to hurt you. Just let me know next time you feel hesitant, okay?”

Fluttershy nodded. “Alright,” she whispered.

“Heh, it was kind of cute to see you wriggling while you were nervous.” Twilight’s smile became a smirk. “But once we got going, you sure warmed up.” She giggled when she saw Fluttershy’s blush.

“Kind of…” she admitted. Covering her cheeks with her hooves, she hid behind her mane.

Twilight couldn’t contain her laughter. “I definitely did not expect you to adamantly shout at me to give you more.” She poked her marefriend in the side.

“Um, well, it was really good pie,” Fluttershy squeaked. “Peach is my favorite."

“I definitely did not expect you to like eating pie so much, either.” Eyes wide, Twilight recalled the sight of Fluttershy digging her entire face into her pie, completely without her normal shyness and hesitancy.

Fluttershy’s face positively glowed red. “I couldn’t help it! It was just so warm and juicy. And delicious…” She wiped a bit of drool off of her lip.

“I just didn’t expect that at all from you. You’re normally so… reserved.”

Her mind went blank. Her entire face heated up. She definitely needed to turn this conversation around so she wouldn’t be the only one who was embarrassed. “Y-yeah, well, what about when you popped my cherry?”

Now it was Twilight’s turn to blush. “I didn’t really expect that to happen. You just kind of got me going, y’know?”

“Y-yeah.” Fluttershy smiled, despite the fact that her blush had not yet faded. “I’m glad it was you, though. Anypony else would have been rougher and more violent. It would have been scary.” She brushed her hair back. “You were so… gentle.”

“Well, I didn’t want to ruin things for you.” Twilight rubbed the back of her neck. “You were having such a good time. I wanted to make sure you continued to enjoy it as much as possible.”

“Ugh, we made such a mess, too.” Sitting down, she rubbed her hooves against her temples. “I’m sorry. That’s going to take you forever to clean up!”

Twilight giggled, sticking her tongue out. “Well it might not have been so bad if somepony hadn’t gotten overexcited and squirted everywhere.”

Fluttershy averted her eyes. “S-sorry,” she squeaked. “I just got carried away! I was having so much fun with you, and I just lost control.”

“Heh, it’s okay, Fluttershy.” She wrapped her wing around her marefriend. “I’m partially to blame. After all, I’m the one who got you so wound up.”

“I suppose.”

Twilight poked Fluttershy in the side, causing her to laugh. The two ran around the room, Fluttershy trying to poke her marefriend back, and Twilight trying to get away. Eventually, Fluttershy trapped her in a corner and pounced on her. They collapsed into a heap of tickles and laughter.

The two sat in silence for a while, nuzzling each other. Eventually, however, they had to stand up again.

Twilight sighed. “We sure left a mess though.” she said, looking at the dirty sheet laying in the corner. As she floated it over, an evil smirk emerged. “We should get Spike to clean it up.”

“What?” Fluttershy’s hooves shot out in front of her. “No, we can’t do that, Twilight!”

She pouted. “Hm. I guess not. Otherwise he’ll ask me all kinds of questions that I don’t want to answer, like asking what the stain on the sheets is.” Twilight sighed. “I am so not ready to go there yet.”

“Yeah.” Fluttershy sighed. "I guess that’s what we get for having a picnic in your room though.”

“Ugh.” Twilight facehoofed. “Probably not my best idea, huh?”

Covering her mouth with her hoof, Fluttershy giggled. “No, probably not, Twilight.” She sighed. “I guess I’d better be going soon. Angel will be rioting if he doesn’t get some food soon. The other animals can fend for themselves, but they’re alway more troublesome when he’s acting up.”

“Probably.” Sighing, Twilight held up the messy sheet at her side. “And I should probably get this thing washed and changed out.” She took a close look at it. “Although I don’t know if these mayonnaise stains will ever come out.”

It was at that exact moment that Spike walked in. He looked from Twilight to Fluttershy, back to Twilight. His eyes widened.

"Um, what exactly is that stain on the sheets?"

Twilight opened her mouth, but he held up a claw.

"Y'know what, I actually don't want to know." He headed to the laundry room. "If you need me, I'll be trying to apply bleach to my brain now.”

Author's Note:

So, this is a thing. I wrote this in a few hours, but I had a lot of fun writing it. I don't know if I should feel proud of it or if I should feel like a terrible person. I guess I'll feel like both!

Loved it? Hated it? Got a favorite joke? Comment below if you've got any thoughts on this. I would love to hear your feedback!

Comments ( 53 )

“I’m so glad I came.”

kek

Issa good read. I love TwiShy. Cute, damn sexy, and also ... innocent?

Oh, Spike. :moustache:

That's not how you use bleach.

4711658
I try to write them as innocent. Hence why this story was so much fun. :yay:

4711619
Flint liked that line, too. I thought some people would appreciate that joke :raritywink:

I'm on my phone so I can't, but you should add this story to the TwiShy group. It'll be a great way to increase its popularity.

4712082
I will later. I usually promote things over the course of a few days.

4712128
Heh, this is a very appropriate reaction :ajsmug:

Wow, it's like you dug through my brain and custom tailored a story specifically to my sense of humor. Thank you! *Shakes hand vigorously* Thank you for this, so much! *hyperventilates and faints*

4712221
Heh, you're welcome! I had a lot of fun writing it :twilightsmile:

Bravo:ajsmug:

It was nice, a good read.

Bit late to jump on the peach thing, aren't you?
That said, they are pretty delicious.
*sigh* if only it had been Fluttershy's pie. I envision hers being tastier.

Edit: have a like :yay:

You sly bastard you. :ajsmug: Wonderfully played.

I like what you did here. As the TwiShy ship captain, I FUCKING APPROVE.

<3 DarqFox

4712415
Just a tad :twilightblush: But I couldn't resist the joke, y'know? It's a euphemism and a site joke, so... why not?

And yes, I'm sure hers would have. She's an excellent baker, you know. :trollestia:
Thanks for the like!

4712436
Hee, that's me, being all sly and stuff. Glad you liked it! :pinkiehappy:

FLINT'S UNPUBLISHED ALTERNATE ENDING:

"Y'know what, I actually don't want to know." He headed to the laundry room. "If you need me, I'll be trying to apply bleach to my brain now.”

"But Spike," Fluttershy said with a small whimper. "We were about to have hot, lesbian sex."

Spike immediately spun on one foot and walked back into the room. "I-I can watch for a bit, I guess."

"No, Spike," Fluttershy said, shaking her head. "We don't need a casual observer. That's what Princess Celestia is doing with her telescope. No, we need a participant."

"Oh boy!"

"Alright!" Twilight pumped her hoof. "Time for some magic with benefits!"

AND THEN THEY HAD SEX.

"Alright!" Twilight pumped her fist.

*hoof

Lol

4712546 Did you serious just story edit a comment on your story to your own prereader.

Weeeeiiiiirrrd.

4712566
Whoa, this is too much thought for 1am, man! This is a mindless, silly story. I'm gonna have to ask you to think a little bit less. :rainbowlaugh:

4712584
>Implying Lesbians

4712598
u wut m8 fite me irl

4712602 Uhll take u out m8. 2 d1nner.

The whole sexual innuendo thing has been done a lot. And I mean a lot! I've done it myself. An entire series of mine is based around it.

However, that doesn't mean this was any less enjoyable or hilarious. Because this was. Enjoyable and hilarious.

Kind of liking that alternative ending Flint came up with in the comments there. Because lesbian sex is the best kind. Everything is better with lesbians, and this story had lesbians. Should have had the reveal that the 'pie' was actually Pinkie Pie, and they were 'eating pie', if you get what I'm saying. Wink wink nudge nudge. Oh, I'm a dirty minded individual. But I can brush that away, because lesbians.

A lot of your stories are enticing and great. Deliver one more, I repeat, just one more that does everything right, and that follower count might change. That, or I'll change my mind before then and click the button anyway. In which case, INGORE THIS PART!

There goes another like I'm dishing out. :moustache:

4713563
Innuendo is always funny! It only stops being funny when you "grow up" (read: when you stop laughing at anything a non-adult would laugh at).

Should have had the reveal that the 'pie' was actually Pinkie Pie, and they were 'eating pie', if you get what I'm saying

Oh, I know what you're saying. :raritywink: Maybe I could write a sequel where Dash and Applejack talk about "eating pie" and that's the reveal. I don't know. But anything that I write with lesbians is usually a) very fun and b) fairly popular, so we'll see. I haven't put out any sequels yet, so don't get your hopes too high. If I do that, I'll need to put more thought into it. I nearly ran out of steam around the 900 word mark of this one.

Thanks for the kind words! I'll try to produce that next good fic sometime soon. I've got four things active, so I've got options. Maybe I should finish my darkfic...

4713883
Glad you liked it :pinkiesmile:

Yeah, they ate some pies. And once Spike left, then they had the kinky lesbian sex party.

I dunno, maybe it was Maud Pie... just saying...

The innuendos. All of it. It's so... GLORIOUS!! My funny bone is pleased.

I'm your 666th view.
I loved it!:yay:

5248877
>hitting 666 views
>Sunday afternoon
Lord have mercy on my soul! :raritydespair:

Seriously though, I'm glad you liked it!

Always wanted to do a reading to this story since September.

Hope you like!!:pinkiehappy:

5517060
Thank you! I love how you somehow made the double entendres sound even more suggestive. Also, that record scratch right at the twist? Perfect.

Couldn't have done it any better myself! :raritywink:

5517608 Glad you like it!!

5517619
I also blogged your reading, so hopefully that nets you some views and likes. I always love it when I get readings.

5517724
Yay Thank you so much!!! :pinkiehappy::twilightsmile:

Great story, I couldn't stop laughing and the fact that you used the TwiShy ship made it all the better. Have an upvote, a fave and a follower.

5784888
I probably would have used TwiShy anyway, but the fact that they're both relatively innocent made it too good not to use.

5785089 Right now I'm working on a TwiShy story where Fluttershy seduces Twilight on the night before she is to marry Flash Sentry......Twi will say no at the altar and Tia will marry her and Fluttershy on the spot. In the end Flash will self-destruct.

My god.


I AM NOW A FULLY FLEDGED SUPPORTER OF TWISHY!

5828842
Yes! The subliminal messaging is working!

... I mean, thank you for reading! I'm glad you liked the story. TwiShy doesn't get enough love, in my opinion.

Hmm, how come it's TwiShy? Doesn't FlutterTwi have a way better ring to it? XDD

6462835
Because TwiShy is short, catchy, and rhymes. FlutterTwi has an extra syllable (and I am lazy about that; I prefer the shortest name that clearly establishes who's being shipped) and it also doesn't rhyme.

Either name works. I just like TwiShy better.

6462916 Maybe, but TwiShy isn't really clever in any way. If possible some play on words like Twinkie or Princest is always good (imagine if they were just PinkTwi and CeLuna). And FlutterTwi is a play on Fluttershy, like Twixie with Trixie (as opposed to, say, TrixLight). Idk I just like puns I guess XD

6462945
Eh. Pun names are overrated. I prefer clarity and catchiness over attempts to be clever, despite my usual love of puns.

(For the record, TwiPie is a much better name, and I don't think Lunestia would be a bad name for Princest. Twixie just can't really be worked with, and the name is indicative of the shipping quality. :P)

6462975 No, name quality has nothing to do with ship quality, if that was the case then the obvious best ship would be Dr. Derp and - hang on that's a great ship, maybe you're onto something :P

But seriously Twixie is awesome though, it's awesome because it gives something to both characters - Trixie can grow by learning how to treat others nicely while still keeping her own personality, and Twilight can grow as a leader by having to guide her in that process.

And yeah my stories aren't that great but that's just because I suck at writing, not because of anything wrong with Twixie. I wish I was better at writing because I have so many great ideas, not just to do with MLP, but sci-fi movie ideas, video game stories, all kinds of stuff and I just can't write well enough. So I guess the solution is study and practice :P

As for the debate over names I guess it comes down to personal preference - I think it makes the ship and resulting story more fun if it has a fun name, I think a name can be more than just an arbitrary label, it can say something about the character of what it's describing. Something can feel more fun to read or write, at least for me, if the name is something fun. Of course this story was fine anyway so clearly it's not essential for writing but I think it helps :P

Perhaps FlutterTwi/TwiShy doesn't really need a pun name because Fluttershy is a quieter character, so on that case you may be right; but Twinkie is one that definitely needs a pun because Pinkie is so fun and shipping her with Twilight is just so random, TwiPie just doesn't communicate the craziness like Twinkie does. Princest definitely says more than Lunestia - the ship is so controversial so it needs a name that tackles that straight-on - and of course half the fics involve drinking or cake anyway so a pun as a name does also communicate the resulting silliness.

Twixie needs some work as a title, because it should be something that demonstrates a friendly rivalry and Twixie just sounds like plain cute XD Don't get me wrong, Twixie is cute, but it's more than that :P It'll do for now though, it communicates half the idea :P

Login or register to comment