• Published 31st Mar 2014
  • 1,089 Views, 169 Comments

My Little Random - UniqueSKD



A bunch of very short stories and fanfic parodies so magnificently random and bizarre, that they're bizarrely good. Maybe. Probably.

  • ...
7
 169
 1,089

The Other Rainbow Dash X Soarin Clopfic

The Other Rainbow X Soarin Clopfic. - A parody of the fanfic written by 314

"So, um, why do I have to wear a blindfold during the day, Rainbow Dash, who I am suddenly the boyfriend of?" Soarin asked, as Rainbow Dash led the pathetic stallion to a hillside cave that suddenly appeared due to the arcane powers of plot convenience.

"Don't worry about a thing, Soarin, who is suddenly now my boyfriend because creatures from another dimension ship us together," Rainbow Dash said. "Pinkie Pie - you remember her? She's still a main character on the show - told me about this place I've never heard of before in my life and took her word for it anyway." Upon reaching the cave entrance, Rainbow Dash tried to remove the blindfold from Soarin's eyes, but suddeny remembered wings didn't work the same way as fingers or claws, and instead used her mouth to rip it off.

She pointed a hoof at a big hole in the earth. "Come on, we can fly down because we're the only ponies here with wings conveniently," she said. She leapt down and landed twenty feet away from him, which she knew it was because she obviously was really good at determining how far down this hole she never visited before was.

Soarin followed Rainbow Dash without questioning whether this was a good idea or not, landing on the cold stone at the bottom of the hole. To his left, there was a path that led back up to the entrance, conveniently placed there in the slight chance somepony without wings just happened to wind up in the hole. In front of him there was a large pool of water, the surface of which rippled gently. Soaring found this really odd, since there was no air currents in the cavern they were now in. Oh no, there most certainly wasn't any air blowng down the huge hole they had just flown down, that would be silly and illogical.

He walked over to the edge of the pool of water and took a look into it, seeing his reflection. His distorted reflection gave him a smile, and raised a hoof and waved at him before giving him the finger. Somehow.

"Ah," Soarin cried unenthusiastically in panic, falling over backwards and scrambling to get bak on his hooves. "Dash, what was that?" he asked, breathing heavily.

Rainbow Dash stifled a laugh, finding it amusing that her apparently boyfriend got scared and wet himself. "It's call the Mirror Pool," she began to explain. "Pinkie Pie came across it back in season three, episode three, where she used it to create lots of clones of herself. If you jump into it, it will clone you. Because magic water and stuff."

Soarin glanced back at the pool cautiously. "And why exactly would we want to clone ourselves at all, Dash?" Soarin asked, suddenly winning the Nobel Prize for asking the best one-million-bit-question of the century.

"Because you're really really bad in bed Soarin, and I thought you could use some help from yourself," Rainbow Dash said, trying to be seductive by flicking her tail across the floor because that apparently gets horses off or something. "I mean I could just be shipped with Big Mac or somepony else who lasts more than ten seconds under the covers but, you know, I thought this totally-not-gonna-backfire idea was a good idea."

Soarin processed this information in his head for a moment. "Okay, I guess that sounds like a foolproof plan that won't have consequences which could traumatize us later for years to come," he finally said, nodding his head in approval.

"Oh hey, there's suddenly another pool here that wasn't ever seen in the episode from the show!" Rainbow Dash said, walking over to the mentioned pool of water that totally wasn't a cheap second plot convenience.

"What do you think will happen if we get into this one?" Soarin asked, curious.

Rainbow Dash shrugged. "I dunno, but how about we get into it and see what happens? I mean what could possibly happen to us from getting into a magical pool of water that could potentially mutate us or dissolve our entire bodies like an acid bath?"

Soarin put a hoof to his chin in thought, and shurgged. "Yeah, I guess you're right. Come on, let's jump in together then."

A minute later...

"So, suddenly I'm a stallion now," Rainbow Dash said, looking over her new bulky muscular build, her voice lower in tone and pitch and sounding something like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

"Oh, how could we have foreseen this happening to us?" Soarin, now suddenly a mare with a sleek build and a higher pitched feminine voice than usual. "How could we have known something would happen from swimming around in a magical pool of water right next to another pool of magical water that caused trouble before?"

"Yeah, I know right?" Rainbow Dash agreed. "Anyways, wanna have sex? This is supposed to be a clopfic after all."

Soarin's brain whirred into overdrive for the third time in this parody as he - or rather 'she' - considered the thought. After a moment 'she' nodded. "Yeah okay then. I mean we could both probably jump back into the pool and become our real genders again but sure, we can have sex first." Soarin turned around and stuck his rear end up in the air. "I've always kinda wondered how a nice big cock up my poo hole would feel like, as every stallion who has ever had a girlfriend has done before."

Rainbow Dash mounted on top of Soarin's delicate form. "Alright, here we go then!"

"Just be gentle though, Rainbow Dash! I'm sure I'd bruise like a delicate peach!"

Some time later...

Soarin and Rainbow Dash, still in their opposite gender forms, laid side by side against a rock. Soarin smoked a cigarette with a satisfied smirk on his - or 'her' - face.

"Well, you were pretty amazing as a dude, Rainbow Dash. I had a lot of fun." Soarin turned to face 'her' female-turned-male companion. "Did you have fun as well?" Soarin asked Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash slowly turned her - or 'his' - head to look at Soarin. Rainbow Dash wore the most disappointed frown of a glare on 'his' face you could have possibly imagined. "Soarin, we had sex for nine seconds, and all I did in that time was touch your ass with the tip of my new shaft before you started crying like a pussy," Rainbow Dash said slowly, all the energy and enthusiasm gone from 'his' voice.

Soarin hung 'her' head in shame. "I'm terrible as a dick, and I'm worse as a pussy," 'she' said sadly.

Rainbow Dash turned 'his' head away from Soarin. "Well, at least if we did have actual sex you wouldn't get pregnant despite being transformed into a full mare, thank Celestia for plot conveniences," Rainbow Dash sighed.

Rainbow Dash rolled over to go to sleep, suddenly feeling exhausted for some reason. "When we turn back into our old genders and get out of here Soarin, I think we should meet other ponies," Rainbow Dash said before going to sleep.

And then a rock fell from the ceiling and hit Soarin on the head.

Comments ( 2 )

6712226 HA!

Good one, dude. :)

Will this ever get a new installment?

Login or register to comment