• Published 31st Mar 2014
  • 1,089 Views, 169 Comments

My Little Random - UniqueSKD



A bunch of very short stories and fanfic parodies so magnificently random and bizarre, that they're bizarrely good. Maybe. Probably.

  • ...
7
 169
 1,089

Fluttershy Tries Nutella

When Fluttershy heard the toast pop out of her toaster, she wasted no time in taking it out and putting it onto a plate. She then turned to open up one of her cupboards,and rummaged around looking for something, throwing various items out of her way as she did. Some of these items included a hairbrush, a Rainbow Dash plushie, a book on sexual poses by somepony named Molestia, Fluffle Puff, a plunger, a carrot, Fluffle Puff again, and a cane with Twilight's face carved onto one end.

The yellow pegasus eventually found what she was looking for - a jar of Nutella spread. Having never tried it before, she was ever eager to finally have an excuse to sample a taste.

Prying the lid off of the jar - which proved exceedingly difficult considering she had hooves, and eventually had to get Angel to lend her a paw - she took up a knife in her mouth, cut her tongue a little, shouted some curse words that nearly got the show taken off the air, took up the knife in her mouth again albeit with more care this time, and dipped it into the jar of Nutella. Getting a nice piece of the chocolate onto her knife, she then proceeded to spread it across her toast, swishing the blade back and forth across the toast.

Putting the knife away into the sink, Fluttershy then returned to her toast, now with Nutella spread upon it, and picked it up in both her hooves.

She brought it close to her face, and she opened her mouth.

She brought her teeth down upon her toast...

...and suddenly spontaneously combusted.

Author's Note:

Nutella spread.

It's that good.