• Published 31st Mar 2014
  • 1,089 Views, 169 Comments

My Little Random - UniqueSKD



A bunch of very short stories and fanfic parodies so magnificently random and bizarre, that they're bizarrely good. Maybe. Probably.

  • ...
7
 169
 1,089

Pinkie Pie Ignores Gravity

Pinkie Pie watched her friend Rainbow Dash flying through the air, weaving in and out of the clouds in her way. The pink party pony gasped and awed as the multi-colored maned pegasus performed loop-de-loops and aerial somersaults and every other neat trick she could think of.

As her friend was reaching the end of her show-off performance, Pinkie Pie began bouncing up and down in excitement, before getting off her pogo stick and jumping up and down instead.

"Ohmygoshthatwassosuperduperawesomemegaultragigadrillbreakerkamehamehafalconpunchmegafantasticspectacular!", the hyped-up Pinkie Pie blurted out in a single breath. "I wish I was able to fly..." she sighed dreamily.

Suddenly, she got an idea.

"I know how I can fly in the air like Rainbow Dash! I'll just ignore gravity!"

Pinkie Pie stopped thinking about gravity...

...and she floated away up into the air, as a passing background pony stood there and watched in absolute confusion and shock at the sight slowly drifting away into the clouds.