• Published 31st Mar 2014
  • 1,089 Views, 169 Comments

My Little Random - UniqueSKD



A bunch of very short stories and fanfic parodies so magnificently random and bizarre, that they're bizarrely good. Maybe. Probably.

  • ...
7
 169
 1,089

I Can't Feel My Legs!

During the Equestrian/Griffon War...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BOOM! went the griffon cannon.

WHOOSH! went the cannonball as it flew through the air.

KA-BOOM! went the cannonball as it impacted upon the ground between two of Celestia's soldiers who were sprinting forward into battle.

"AAAAARGH!" went the two soldiers as the force of the blast knocked them on to their sides.

"WHEEEEEEE!" went their helmets, somehow, as they flew into the air, before falling back down onto the ground with a thud.

"TWO POINTS!" went Markiplier as he threw a box into a ring as he played Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

One soldier, groaning in pain as he did so, began to regain consciousness and get up. He limped over to his comrade, and nudged him. "Come on, soldier. Don't die on me now. Get yourself up right now! That's an order!" he barked at the still body of his friend.

A moment passed, and the other soldier let out a cough and began to open his eyes. He weakly turned his head to face his brother-in-hooves, and his face was a solemn despair. "I...I'm afraid you'll...have to go on without me, man," he said as his eyes began to tear up. He turned his head away as he slowly lost control of the watery dam building up in his eyes. "I...I...I can't feel my legs! I can't feel them!"

The first soldier watched his friend as he bawled his eyes out, and rolled his eyes at the sight of the blubbering mass of muscle and steel before him. "Of course you can't feel your legs. You have no arms to feel them with, you fool!"

His friend immediately stopped crying and looked at him in confusion, before looking down at his forelegs for a few moments, then turned his head to look back at the first soldier, who gave him a deadpan expression. He smiled sheepishly, and chuckled. "Oh...so I don't..."