• Published 31st Mar 2014
  • 1,089 Views, 169 Comments

My Little Random - UniqueSKD



A bunch of very short stories and fanfic parodies so magnificently random and bizarre, that they're bizarrely good. Maybe. Probably.

  • ...
7
 169
 1,089

Lyra Shows A Penguin Around Ponyville

"...And, er, over there we have the local bakery of Ponyville, 'Sugarcube Corner'. That place is run by the Cakes family, and they, er, do all sots of desserts and treats and stuff," Lyra Heartstrings explained to the little penguin waddling by her side. The penguin gave the establishment one look, and turned away, uttering a simple, "Meh" as he did so.

"Don't you want to go in and meet, er, Pinkie Pie? She used to be one of the Elements of Harmony, you know?" Lyra said to the penguin.

The penguin just shrugged, showing no sign of enthusiasm or care. "Whatever. It's your town," he replied flatly.

The mint-green unicorn rolled her eyes, but managed to keep a positive look on her face. "Well, um, okay then. Er, well, if you follow me over here then...", she said as she led the penguin over to where a large tree-house structure stood, "we also have a library that is owned AND run by an alicorn princess!". She turned to face the penguin and grinned. "Huh? Does that sound awesome or what? A library owned by a princess? Isn't that cool?"

The penguin just stared at her, showing no sign of interest whatsoever. "Yeah, I guess it is. I'm kinda hungry again, though," he said flatly.

Lyra narrowed her eyes at the irritating flightless bird, speaking through clenched teeth. "Why did you even come here?"

Author's Note:

Ah, Family Guy. Television's rip-off of the Simpsons, but funnier.