• Published 31st Mar 2014
  • 1,089 Views, 169 Comments

My Little Random - UniqueSKD



A bunch of very short stories and fanfic parodies so magnificently random and bizarre, that they're bizarrely good. Maybe. Probably.

  • ...
7
 169
 1,089

Poetry

Everypony in the room clapped their hooves together as the emotionless grey earth mare took an unenthusiastic bow and sat back down in her seat. Miss Cheerilee merely rolled her eyes as she thanked Mother Faust herself that the world's longest poem about rocks and boulders had come to an end. Clearing her throat as she raised her clipboard, she looked down the list to see which pony was next to read their poem.

"Ah, yes! Miss Twilight Sparkle, would you like to read out your entry for this year's Annual Poem Writing contest?", Cheerliee asked. With Twilight being a mature and intelligent mare, the schoolteacher was certain that the book smart alicorn princess would surely have written a winning entry.

The purple alicorn smiled as she produced a sheet of paper out of thin air, and she cleared her throat as she began to read aloud.

"My poem is titled, 'Clopfic'."

"With a wave of my horn, I sprout out a dick, just give me five minutes, And I'll finish you quick, I'll fuck you in the ass, and onto your face I will blow, so open your mouth, and let's start this show."

Twilight looked up from her parchment with a proud smile.

Everypony stared at her, their eyes wide and horrified.

Maud Pie just clapped her hooves and nodded her head.

"That poem rocked," she said. "Get it? ROCKED?"