• Published 24th Feb 2014
  • 16,996 Views, 280 Comments

The Sexiest Man in Equestria - Clip-Clop



Sometimes, all you need to be desirable is to be the only one of your kind.

Comments ( 33 )

Glad to see you back dude, as always great chapter and I can't wait to see what would happen next

I know, there's no way to actually taste starlight, but something about it just made my brain insist that's what the taste was. Either way
(skip few words)
I had a sense of something watching me from back in the room. I shrugged it off as tension, and began the journey back down to the wedding.

Either a changeling drone was in there, or chrysalis was in there.

Couldn't a drone disguise him/herself as chrysalis too?

Quote: Fuck her right in the pussy!

has this story been abandoned? :applecry:

5649032

No. I'm just slow as fuck on updates right now because of school.

OH okay makes sense then

Well I caught up now.

will u continue?

5946221

Yeah, I've just got a lot of different projects to think about right now.

5949264

Fair enough. I'll actually be getting to his weaknesses in two or three more chapters, but updates have been slow, I'll admit. Once the story gets over there, having you come back would be nice, if only to have another opinion. I like it when people give me a full explanation like this.

5949931 I'll go ahead and put this on tracking and come back when it updates, then. :twilightsmile:

6046907

Actually, it's pronounced 'bō', like a bow and arrows. It's just another term for a male.

Question: Update?

6197017

Soon, I think. I've finally started getting my scheduling in line, so I should start having time to write more than one sentnce at a time soon.

6197316 I'm sorry if this sounds a little impatient but that's how I'm feeling right now, even though you probably know what I'm going to ask, so when?

6723048
Probably mid to late January. I'm going to see my grandmother for a week after New Year's, so I should have some time to write then.

6724791 Ok just curious since it's been almost a year since you updated anything.

6724805

I know. Shit's been nonstop, especially trying to get my YouTube page running smoothly. Audio's a pain in my ass.

6725615 groans Don't start on youtube with me please, I was trying to make videos with me playing on minecraft and the audio never works right, it starts either too soon or too late so I just stopped trying.

This is so wondefull please continue :pinkiehappy:

6927953 I will. Eventually.

7882986
It is delicious

8024947
Definitely, but I believe that was the point.

8026694 wait, you mean that this was intentional?

8264050
Yeah, well. When the story's title is "The Sexiest Man in Equestria", it's difficult to justify the idea that the author didn't know he was making a Stu.

But, won't people confuse Zephyr Arvrkar's name with Zephyr Breeze's name?

The story is dead and look how long it’s been

When's the update coming up

9594953
That was my thought in better words, yeah

Danke

Reporting to you from July 2021... Ded...

Login or register to comment