• Published 22nd Feb 2014
  • 1,666 Views, 355 Comments

Starswirl's Journal - AlesFlamas



Genius, mad scientist or simple unicorn who caught a lucky break? Starswirl's journal shall reveal all.

  • ...
7
 355
 1,666

PreviousChapters
Entry the last, March 2, 2191

I'm not the stallion I was over a year ago. This journal is no longer representative of who I am. The words written within are the words of one unwise to the ways of the world. That's not who I am anymore. I'm keeping the journal of course, but strictly for the sake of posterity. There is much that lay in front of me: fillies to raise, a kingdom to keep track of, Tribes to keep out of war. Such events would be unfit to write within this, the journal of a naive and unlearned colt. With this final entry, I say farewell to the Starswirl I was, and open the door to a new phase of my life. What exactly lay behind this door, I cannot be sure. But I will face it head on, with vigor and valiance, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed (a quaint Earth pony saying which Joshua taught me.) With this, I close my journal for the last time.

With this, I say farewell to the self, and truly begin my walk on the path of life.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 8 )

Good luck Starswirl :ajsmug:

sequel ? :rainbowhuh:
I mean any chance for sequel later ?

a quaint Earth pony saying which Johnathan taught me

Do you mean 'Joshua' here?

Edit: Read through this in one sitting. Well done.

Good luck with your life issues, Mr./Ms. Author. I hope to see a sequel some day!

I was rather surprised by how abruptly this ended. So we're never going to find out about the mysterious (future? Alternate Dimension?) Entries?

Is there a sequel planned?

5777972 Just as she reads Starswirl's entries, she's worrried he'll read hers. That being the case, she refrains from sing more. . .colorful language.

5778405
Colorful =/= Mature
She could have used "fiend", "murderer", "villain", "scumbag", etc. and not sounded like a 3 year old.

Login or register to comment