• Published 22nd Feb 2014
  • 1,666 Views, 355 Comments

Starswirl's Journal - AlesFlamas



Genius, mad scientist or simple unicorn who caught a lucky break? Starswirl's journal shall reveal all.

  • ...
7
 355
 1,666

PreviousChapters Next
Entry #53 July 22, 2190

Night Two of Research:

Something strange seems to be occurring with king's eyes as he sleeps. One would assume that when one sleeps, your whole body falls into a state of stillness, save for maybe the occasional toss and turn. On rare occasions, maybe even sleepwalking. Yet the king's eyes seem to only increase in activity as his slumber grows deeper. I will check tomorrow to see if the same thing occurs; this warrants further investigation.


The chefs aren't too pleased with the fact they are being forced to prepare Earth pony confections for me; in fact, out of spite, they have prepared me nothing but doughnuts to eat. Of course, I'm not complaining; it's likely one of the greatest things that's ever happened to me. But I don't like to have things done for me spitefully, even if they do work to my advantage. So as I left the kitchen, I made a comment about how the doughnuts were almost as good as the ones the Earth ponies made me. Chaos ensued.

PreviousChapters Next