• Published 22nd Feb 2014
  • 1,668 Views, 355 Comments

Starswirl's Journal - AlesFlamas



Genius, mad scientist or simple unicorn who caught a lucky break? Starswirl's journal shall reveal all.

  • ...
7
 355
 1,668

PreviousChapters Next
Entry #37

If there's anything I've learned in my tenure as court fool, it's that if there's anything you don't want to happen, it most likely will and most likely at the time when it will be most inconvenient. That of course has nothing to do with what I'm about to write. It's just something I've learned.

Today I encountered somepony that I'd almost completely forgotten about. Rain certainly hadn't forgotten about me though. Neither did she attempt to pretend that what happened between us did not happen. Her bluntness was refreshing to say the least. And the confused feelings I felt at encountering her again: far less than refreshing. I can't put my hoof on why, but she seems to have become even more beautiful than when I last saw her. She seems more vibrant somehow; her mane and hair shine with the glow of a radiant dawn and all her movements seem so carefully calculated. And I can't be too sure, as she was wearing a rather large summer dress, but I do believe she's gained weight. There's nothing wrong with that though; it just means there's more to love. . . where the hell did that come from?

Note: I know what I'll be writing that poem about now. I just need to find a way to transmute my thoughts into words.

PreviousChapters Next