• Published 22nd Feb 2014
  • 1,667 Views, 355 Comments

Starswirl's Journal - AlesFlamas



Genius, mad scientist or simple unicorn who caught a lucky break? Starswirl's journal shall reveal all.

  • ...
7
 355
 1,667

PreviousChapters Next
Entry #113 February 27, 2191

Rough month. Not a very good start to my year. Not a very good start to anyponies, I must say. Sombra's gone, stripped of his magic and made to wander far away from here. I don't care where he goes, I just hope I never see his ugly muzzle again. What a toxic creature. Ponies like him have no place in this world.

I found out quite some time ago, but I acted today as though I'd just discovered Honeydew's parents were dead. She wasn't convinced, but I suppose that's why my special talent isn't acting, isn't it? In any case, I can't just let her fend for herself, and I have no intention of placing her with an adoptive family. So she'll just have to stay with me. She's been a wonderful sister to both Clover and Platinum, and I've taken quite a liking to her myself. At the risk of repeating myself, I'll never be her father, but I can sure try to be.


There's quite a bit of confusion as to what is to be done with all of Sombra's former followers. Many have turned to our side, claiming hypnotism or blackmail of some sort. However, a significant number still cling, in futility, to the ideals of their now defunct leader. They aren't nearly the issue they once were, but if possible, we'd like to avoid a mass execution after we've defeated them. Of course, if worse comes to worse, we may not have a choice. And besides, it'll be their funerals.

PreviousChapters Next