• Published 22nd Feb 2014
  • 1,668 Views, 355 Comments

Starswirl's Journal - AlesFlamas



Genius, mad scientist or simple unicorn who caught a lucky break? Starswirl's journal shall reveal all.

  • ...
7
 355
 1,668

PreviousChapters Next
Entry #8 January 11, 2190

I took a look at the package today. In it was a doughnut, much like the one I'd had on the first day we'd spent in the mud-dweller village. This one was filled with custard rather than fruit. It was delicious.

Addendum: Upon further inspection of the wrapping of the package, I came across a note marked "To Mr. Unicorn, From Honeydew." Unaware of who Honeydew was, I proceeded to read the note. It read as follows:

"Dear Mr. Unicorn,

I can't write yet and most of the other ponies in my village can't either, but my daddy is the record keeper for our village so he has to write down records of every bit of food that we grow, so he knows how to write, so he's writing this for me. I think that it's sad that you don't think different types of ponies can get along, but I do and I hope some day that you can change your mind maybe. I hope this doughnut will help. I saw how much you liked them. My mommy made it (she's the baker!) Anyway, I really hope you can learn to like Earth ponies Mr. Unicorn. Because I really like you.

Love, Honeydew.

P.S. I hope I see you again someday. I really want to know what your name is!"

. . . . .I'm not sure how to react to this.

PreviousChapters Next