• Published 22nd Feb 2014
  • 1,666 Views, 355 Comments

Starswirl's Journal - AlesFlamas



Genius, mad scientist or simple unicorn who caught a lucky break? Starswirl's journal shall reveal all.

  • ...
7
 355
 1,666

PreviousChapters Next
Entry #43 July 16, 2190

The festival is over, all non-resident dwellers of Gilded Lily have gone home, and now I've been made head of the sanitation committee. That means I get to help clean a mess I took no part in the creation of. Joy.

The king was rather proud of my poem, and as a symbol of his appreciation for the smiles I bring to the faces of the members of the royal court gifted me with a rather charming outfit. And by charming , I mean gaudy, cumbersome, and altogether painful to look at. It consists of a hat reminiscent of something a forest witch would wear, only far more hideous, and a cloak, which is no better. It's a rather pleasant shade of dark blue, but is decorated quite garishly with stars and bells, so that every movement I make arrives about ten minutes ahead of me, as if I were a cow to be kept track of. The cloak lacks the bells, but is still just as painful to behold. I hate it, but it is a gift from the king, and so I cannot refuse it.

It's so ugly. . .

PreviousChapters Next