• Published 22nd Feb 2014
  • 1,666 Views, 355 Comments

Starswirl's Journal - AlesFlamas



Genius, mad scientist or simple unicorn who caught a lucky break? Starswirl's journal shall reveal all.

  • ...
7
 355
 1,666

PreviousChapters Next
Entry #16 January 14, 2190

I don't know how, I don't know why, and frankly I don't care but some way or another I wound up in bed with Rain last night. When I woke up this morning, it was with a feeling of ecstasy. Then I turned my head to the side, saw her lying next to me, smiling softly in her sleep, manage to put two and two together, and now I feel nothing but shame. I smell of filth and my appearance is worse than my smell, if my reflection is anything to go by. Oh sweet, merciful magic, what would my mother think? What would anypony think if they were to discover this lecherous, adulterous venture of mine? Whatever the case, I must strive to keep this whole ordeal hidden. I don't think either me or Rain would be able to handle the public humiliation. So I've decided that I'll be avoiding her inn at all cost, to avoid arousing any suspicions.. In fact, I think I'll just make it a personal rule never to sleep in another inn ever again. Ever.

PreviousChapters Next