• Published 22nd Feb 2014
  • 1,667 Views, 355 Comments

Starswirl's Journal - AlesFlamas



Genius, mad scientist or simple unicorn who caught a lucky break? Starswirl's journal shall reveal all.

  • ...
7
 355
 1,667

PreviousChapters Next
Rain's extended notes

My brilliant lover, despite what I know to be his unparalleled intelligence, has somehow managed to earn himself an extended stay in the dungeons. I know this because the king came to see me himself, informing me that despite the immense respect he holds for my dearest Starswirl and his family as a whole, he has quite the lesson to learn in regards to loyalty. I'm sure he'll learn it quickly enough.

The king was also kind enough to provide me with Starswirl's journal, which he claims he dropped while being escorted to the dungeon. Quite a few pages seem to have been torn out, all of which relate to Starswirl's concerns over the alchemists. Apparently the king is unaware that I like to keep myself up to date on my dearest's findings. Unfortunately, while I'm now certain that the king is attempting to hide something, I can't say for certain what. And while Starswirl may have the personal freedom to get locked up whenever he pleases, I as the mother to our newborn, have no such freedom.

. . .I hope he isn't detained too long. I can't name our daughter without him. Or, at least, I'd prefer him to have a say in it. Hopefully he hasn't decided on something pastry related.

The more I look at her, the more I see she's a spitting image of myself. Save for one detail. The stripe of pink down her mane. That she most definitely received from her father.

PreviousChapters Next