• Published 22nd Feb 2014
  • 1,668 Views, 355 Comments

Starswirl's Journal - AlesFlamas



Genius, mad scientist or simple unicorn who caught a lucky break? Starswirl's journal shall reveal all.

  • ...
7
 355
 1,668

PreviousChapters Next
Entry # 69 September 5, 2190

The physician spent an unnecessary amount of time observing me, and touching me in places I would rather not be touched. By which I mean my eyes and inner ear. Get your mind out of the gutter. Anyway, he has determined there is nothing at fault with my sanity, though I should try to relax myself a bit, as placing any more stress upon myself might well have an adverse effect on my sanity. Stress. That physician has no idea what he's talking. I'm no more stressed than any other pony in employ of his majesty. It's a occupational hazard, after all. To be closely related with the king is to be put on the block as a potential target, whether as to act as a warning or to harm the king emotionally. But I digress.

Rain has apparently been pondering how I could discover what we are made of as furiously as I have. She hasn't thought of anything too profound, but she did provide me with a magnification glass. She says it might be of use, though for what, she isn't sure. Hmm. . . I just had an idea. But it will involve further study into the workings of the eye. Such a painstaking process, this research.

Author's Note:

Heh heh. Sixty-nine. All middle-school humor aside, I'd just like to say a quick thank you to everyone who's been following this story, and even those who are just reading it for the first time. I honestly didn't think this story would last outside of a week, and I find it very encouraging that as many people follow this story as they do. Please, do expect good things in the future, as I plan to continue this story for some time to come.

PreviousChapters Next