• Published 22nd Feb 2014
  • 1,667 Views, 355 Comments

Starswirl's Journal - AlesFlamas



Genius, mad scientist or simple unicorn who caught a lucky break? Starswirl's journal shall reveal all.

  • ...
7
 355
 1,667

PreviousChapters Next
Entry #30

I was given directions to the lodge house of the royal cows. <---(what a sentence that is)

To make a long story short, there was much panicking and bumbling about on my part, much crying and fussing on the part of the princess (though what am I to expect from a foal) and some annoyed correction on part of the cows. Apparently, Platinum, being a yearling, foal though she still was, was to be weaned off of milk. Last weeks shipment was the last for Platinum and the cows were now only dwelling within Gilded Lily out of King Aurum's appreciation for their service.

Addendum: And so it would appear I was played for a fool. No surprise given my occupation, but still. That whore gave me false instructions, likely knowing full well that the cows were no longer obligated to produce milk. Mark my words, I will find some way to pay her back for what she's done to me.

Note: I did eventually find some warm cereal for Platinum to eat. It was very messy.

PreviousChapters Next