• Published 14th Dec 2013
  • 24,031 Views, 953 Comments

Celestia's New World - Omega Dracomancer



Princess Celestia finds herself in a strange new world, with a strange new body. With no knowledge of this land, and no way to return home, she finds herself relying on a kind-hearted man to show her what it means to be a human.

Comments ( 69 )

9149611
This should help explain it somewhat for any future readers who decide to look into this specific expanding comment thread. The part in the song that mentions this specifically is 1:07. You are in the right though, FridayPie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc

9163852

Haha, dynamic text made that song better! The positive form of that phrase confuses people less.

Do the missing commas between the sentence and the name of addressed person count as word crime? If yes, then I know a couple of fanfic authors, who commit a dozen or two premeditated crimes per chapter.

My speech isn't flawless, and I'm not without a sin. But I'm not a native speaker. That makes those errors more obvious because my language got similar rules.

9164010
I certainly am not perfect in the eyes of the literary police. Grammer and proper sentencing never quite stuck. It is a good song though. As for commas before names, I do not believe that is a crime. Or maybe it is. I tend to just put commas where I would naturally leave a space as if I was talking casually as opposed to writing.

You were featured

"The things I would do to you if this story were rated M..."

"I've told you to change it, it's already popular enough."

"It's the principle."

"You're not a man of principles."

"I'm stubborn."

"You are."

"If I made it M, I would make pointless sex scenes."

"Our sex isn't pointless."

"They don't want to read it."

"Some do."

"Those 'some' are weird."

"I'd read it."

"Yeah, well you're weird."

"At least I can be weird with you."

"I love you."

"I love you, too."."

I love this blatant fourth wall breaking right here 😂😂😂😂

9164149
Yeah it always makes me happy to see it in that box. Never been above the 3rd slot for non-mature stories, but it's really nice. I take a screenshot every time it happens. Also, congratulations on comment 888. :)

9164153
I loved making that part. Glad I left it in.

Another great update, as usual.:D

9164157
You're an amazing writer
I can only aspire to be someone like you 😊

God I fucking love this story.

So I went to your profile to look for contact information to game with ya. Apparently the mobile version of the site doesn't display that information. Lately I've found myself playin Path of Exile, Heroes of the Storm, league of legends and dead frontier 2. Always looking for people to play killing floor 2 with. Oh, and Monster Hunter World.

9164051
There is famous example.

Will we eat, grandma?

Will we eat grandma?


Feel the difference.

9164795
TASTE the difference.

hum a vary good chapter.
Phil is going to need to keep his house, the portal is anchored there so if he plans on vacations on earth well the house needs to stay.

would Sarah be willing to join a heard? , let alone turn in to a pony?

Currently, I'm trying to write a story. I'm mentioning this because your way of writing romance, inspired me to put something similar in my story. Anyway, I'm glad this updated and I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.

Just binged this story all at once... quite enjoyable and it has been enjoyable for most of the ride. Well done sir.

9166808
That profile pic

i.imgur.com/p0hOOJV.png

Most of the ride

Makes sense. It's not good all the way through.

darn those missing scenes

Charming story but every chapter can't be excellent.

That said, stories like the Twilight chapters always remind me why Starlight had to be introduced to the series.

9169977
I blew through the Twilight chapters, I didn't really care :(. I wanted to get back to Celestia.

9255910
That doesn't sound right l don't know enough about the subject to question it

9256337
I live in Georgia, patios are everywhere

9300937
Man I thought I fixed those issues the first time I went through it guess I just missed a lot of them. Shoddy work on my part. Thankfully I did plan on working through these chapters again.

Edit: I appreceate this kinda stuff actually. Drop me a PM maybe we could work together.

Very good story so far an can’t wait to see more! Keep up the awesome work please!

"The things I would do to you if this story were rated M..."

"I've told you to change it, it's already popular enough."

He's aware!!!! Get the sleep darts!!!

Am I looking at wrong story, weren't here Tia singing a song which actually existed on Earth?

9356296
Just failing to find episode remember vaguelly. I thought it was here.

9356340
Alright. I thought I had forgotten to delete something while proofreading.

9356631
*tilts head curiously*

9357252
You mentioned song and I've actually put parts of songs in but I don't remember doing it for this chapter so I got worried that something made it through editing and I posted this without checking it first.

9357408
Oh, which chapter it was in? Maybe I remember right one XD

9357570
I can't remember anything specifically except for a tune in chapter 8 or 9. I've put in multiple references to songs hidden in the dialogue, but that's all I remember. In this chapter towards the end, Celestia was humming a tune, but it wasn't described. Maybe I could describe it when I edit it later.

9383137
Ya they have lost 1. some of the resources that was used in the war. 2. men who were killed in the war 3. Utility that were used in the war (such as military vehicles).

9434648

You didn't miss much. That chapter is next on the editing list, along with 12, 13, 14, and probably 15.

9436539
Why the replies to the comments? I'm just curious, it seems that what you're saying doesn't match them and are just regular comments.

9440338
Actually in the first chapter I wrote 6'4 when comparing the main character's height to Celestia's height as a human. The height has actually bounced between 6'4 and 6'6 over these past few years due to different edits, but I think that there won't be any more major edits to that chapter. Hopefully.

Now that you mention it, the weight may have to be brought into question while I'm working on the story.

Need more!!

Love this story

I hope to see more. This is one of my favorite Human x pony stories. Normally, I would be worried a story like this was abandoned. But after seeing the description and how your most recent activity on this story was on 8/20/19, I feel glad this story isn’t dead. But hey, I’m just a guy who assumes.

Anyway, have a good day.

9843533
Sadly work is slow, but I'm definitely still working on it.

Beautiful story ^_^ hope to see it continue
So we have seen Phil as a unicorn of unknown colors and mane style. I suppose if Shining can get the Princess of Love pregnant with an alicorn then Phil can get Celestia pregnant.
I’m a little surprised she hasn’t gotten preggers from all that insinuated sex while in human form

I knew this disappointment of an unfinished story was going to hit me before I revisited this fanfic, I read it regardless. I have a bad memory, so with each chapter I just thought, “I’m closer to the unfinished and unsatisfying end,” (well, in my case, it’s just a ‘bit more unsatisfying end’ with unfinished end, because unlike an average reader, I assume, I’m not waiting for the happy--or any--ending, I only wait for the end of the chapter) because I didn’t remember how many chapters you have written. I settled my mind on twenty-something, I was pleasantly surprised when I reached thirty.
I first read this fanfic, I don’t know, maybe even back in 2015th or 16th, I probably didn’t go past chapter three or five, regardless, I remembered it existed and that it was the kind of story I would want to come back to.
I had pretty good number of pretty good chuckles along the pretty good way, this may speak badly about me, but I found most dirty jokes funny. The very few ones I didn’t was because I didn’t understand them or because I despise the idea of three or more somes, although--call me sexist or having double standards--when Celestia made those jokes in the story, she got a pass and I laughed at them instead of throwing pervert-like insults in my mind or quietly aloud.
When I finally noticed that there’s no “Next” button, I had to prepare some “liquid courage” to read it (a glass of 37% (when I was rereading the comment before posting it, I noticed the chapter number) whisky with some water--because I barely drink and the taste of it alone was just too strong for me to down it before the end of the chapter (I didn’t finish it regardless) and I didn’t want to risk my first hangover--so I apologise if my lightly drunk ramble is not written in proper order, et cetera).
This isn’t a masterpiece, there are a few jokes I didn’t appreciate, especially breaking the fourth wall; only two characters have the right, power and privilege to do so and one has not even appeared in this fanfic, at least yet! (By appreciate I mean I just didn’t find them too funny)
I have to admit, the idea of making the pure role-model Princess Celestia, we all know and love (or at least who some of us love) into a dirty woman (not too dirty mind you, she had some decency, especially in the first chapters, I may have to reread them) if I heard the idea itself, I would assume it mostly a joke at first; but you made actually pretty good (at least in my humble opinion; I’m having trouble hating, even disliking anything that doesn’t heavily frustrate me, so I’m not a good judge) and your reasoning behind it, I must give it to you. I’ll toast the remaining like 1/6th of the whisky I have to you.
Cheers! Or as we say in Polish, “Twoje zdrowie!” (Literally: ”Your health”, contextually something like, have a good health, but I guess you assumed that).
I’m not asking you to rush to finish this fanfic, not even to continue it; just live a good live in that America of yours or wherever do you live now.
But honestly, I’d appreciate you finishing this, I’m nowhere near a connoisseur of fimfiction, or even fanfiction (overall, I think most stories I’ve consumed was through games and there wasn’t that many of them either) but I think you’ve had some original ideas I’d like to see more of, for instance, the Star Song chapter had the spell of using another unicorn to cast spells without having the Star Song having to go through the effects of her casting troubles, magnificent! Also the idea of time travel without the risk of paradoxes by travelling to nearly parallel universe, it seems so obvious, but I doubt many people would come up with it quick enough, just brilliant! It could be the Whisky slightly getting to me, because I don’t usually throw praises like this, regardless, I mean that you have some ideas that are very good, even if not original, I believe you’ve applied them very well and if you’ve thought of them by your self, better for you; a bright future may be waiting ahead of that bright head of yours! On a second thought, it might be the whisky; what was the last time I’ve used an exclamation mark?

I wonder if anyone’s wilful enough or just stubborn enough to read through all this.

The most important part is; live long and well! (Also only two characters are allowed to break the fourth wall!)

Post scriptum; I’m waiting with my thumb up until the story is finished.

10220899
I appreceate the comment and I know exactly what you're getting at. In my rewriting I've been trying to reduce the dirty talk from Celestia from general filth to more personal situations, but I know I'm not perfect in doing so. My version of Celestia is a specific flavor that I know not everyone will like and I've come to accept that it's the way it is. I know what you mean and I understand that some lines and scenes are unnessesary. I realized that, overall, even if it's my version of Celestia, her intimacy shouldn't have been what it was. I wrote a lot of theses scenes when I was young and had big coom brain. I'm not much better now, but I've tamed many of the scenes because I knew I could be better.

I'm actually about a week away from reposting up to chapter 26, which involves some of the Celestia parts you're talking about, and while the aforementioned dialogue has not been removed, I think it turned out a bit better.

Also, I feel like I've created a good thing with the Star Song section. It's actually been really fun thinking of ideas to add regarding it and I feel like it's going to go well.

My biggest regret so far is that it's taken me so damn long to continue. I hate what I've done in terms of time management and I'm glad that even now people are still interested in the story. If nothing else, I promise that I will continue working. This story is my proudest creation. It's not over 'til it's over.

Edit, now that I think of it: I'm pretty sure the fourth wall part no longer even makes sense within the context of the story. I need to find and remove it.

10220954
Like I stated before, I’m not a good judge (because I’m not very critical) but in my humble ‘n’ honest opinion, the story is fine as it is; the thought of removing some scenes and lines gives me a feeling that it may tame it, and I know that I’m not an average reader, but I think it’s better to leave it a bit wild, give it its own identity among the many fanfics out there, y’know? It’s like how a number of YouTubers feel a bit tame after YouTube has made the rules stricter regarding monetisation those few years ago. When I wrote that I look forward to the end of a chapter and not the story, I meant that I’m looking forward to a new arc, a new character, even if it may feel like a filler; it’s your story, sometimes there’s a need to push the main story on the sidelines because of the pacing or because of reasons like the current event(s) need time to develop, like with Twilight and you know who. That being written, I’m not looking to a half-assed filler which was just written to fit the deadlines (anime creators not guilty of this be first to throw a stone).
Also, I was joking around with the fourth wall breaking (I guess I’m not able to use exaggeration in a comedic way) to me it felt fine (although there was some small part of me which felt it was out of place, but you can’t please everyone).
And don’t worry about taking time, I’m not an experienced writer, but I’ve heard and experienced some problems of writers: lack of time; ideas not exactly lining up (something I’m going through as I’m in the pre-writing stage of a fanfic, but because of lack of an actual theme of the fanfic, I may give up on the idea and write the other one that has popped into my head); need of a ‘me time’. We’re only human and forcing or rushing things makes the devil laugh.

10343267
Country roads, take me home, to the place, I belooong. WEST VIRGINIA

10643998
It's going alright my man. Thing are pretty dang average.

Login or register to comment