• Published 20th Nov 2013
  • 3,646 Views, 329 Comments

My Little Pony: Blue Version - FaelaArts



Three Pokemon trainers crash land in the palace of Celestia, a unicorn in tow.

  • ...
13
 329
 3,646

PreviousChapters
Alright, see you next time.

Two young kids are wandering the forest, and they come across a rare pokemon. This pokemon looked similar to a Cubone, but was more mammalian and was never seen without a baby in it’s pouch, not mentioning the fact it did not have a bone mask. Kangaskhan was the pokemon’s name, and neither of the two kids had seen one before.

The first kid, one full of confidence, slowly approached the pokemon as it watched them. Upon getting close, he looked into the pokemon’s eyes, and it relaxed. Turning, the boy motioned his friend over, who approached and gently touched the pokemon. A smile formed on the friend’s face, and the pokemon leaned down as he began to scratch behind the ears.

The first kid quickly grew jealous, and pushed the friend out of the way without meaning to, holding out a hand to the pokemon and smiling with confidence. The friend narrowed his eyes, and pulled himself up, and opened his mouth, speaking in anger. The first kid turned and answered with his own rebuttal. The pokemon saw this, and roared in anger.

Turning on the first kid, it aimed it’s sharp claws at the boy, who cried out in flight and was too slow to avoid getting a deep gash. Falling to the ground, he quickly leapt up and jumped out of the way as a foot tried to squash him into the ground. The first kid shouted frantically to the friend, who could only stare wide eyed in shock.

The first kid growled and looked toward the pokemon, trying to calm it with his voice. However it didn’t work and the pokemon turned, tripping the boy with it’s tail as it turned around and tried to punch him once more. The kid once more avoided it, and shouted toward the friend. The friend shook his head and opened his mouth, speaking to the pokemon. Kangaskhan briefly glanced to the friend, before roaring and instead coming after him.

The kid gritted his teeth as he friend came under fire, and once more distracted the pokemon. Once more he shouted orders at his friend, who blinked in surprise and began to smile, calling to the Kangaskhan once again. This time however, the pokemon didn’t even give him a passing glance. The first kid closed his eyes and growled, before standing up and looking straight at the Kangaskhan.

Holding his injured arm, the first kid quickly caught the pokemon’s attention, who met the eyes head on. After a moment, something passed between them and both blinked at the same time, the boy collapsing to the ground as the pain from his wound hit him. The Kangaskhan roared, and then stormed off into the forest.

The friend rushed over, and looked around frantically, eyes looking around for something but not finding it. The first kid pulled on the friend’s shirt, and narrowed his eyes, one eyes closing as he spoke. Beginning to gasp for breath, he spoke, pointing with his good hand at the pokemon that had left. The friend shook his head, moving his arms as he explained something. The boy objected venomously, crying out in fear.

Once more, the first boy pulled his friend close, and motioned to his eyes, which were wide and brimming with fear. The friend listened, wondering what could cause him to be more frightened than when the pokemon had attacked. As the first kid spoke, the friend’s eyes took on the exact same shape.

Finished speaking, the first kid winced and looked at his friend, heaving a sigh of relief at the nod that came. Pointing to the path, he ordered his friend once more, who helped the first kid up and onto his feet. With a slow shamble, blood dripping from his open wound, but supported by his friend, they slowly made their way down the path.

The first kid spoke once more, making a smiling gesture between gasps. The first kid closed his eyes for a moment, opening them as he stumbled and nearly lost grip of the first kid. The first kid gasped, his grip weakening, and once more fell to the ground, dragging his friend with him. The friend grunted, and pulled them both upright, realising his friend had fallen unconscious.

Occasionally, a pokemon would pass them, but as soon as the friend met their eyes they quickly leapt away, shivering as a chill swept through them. The path eventually cleared, and a large building’s back came into sight. Pulling them through the last bit of bush, the friend collapsed beside the first kid, and also fell unconscious.

The friend would wake up later in the pokemon center, and be asked question after question. The friend would keep his mouth closed, looking away from the adults. In the back of his mind, a dark truth was now known.

The friend would stop smiling as much after that, which would later intensify after a betrayal of trust.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 14 )

Wait, is Red the 'first kid' or the 'friend'. I thought I figured it out about halfway through, but I lost it again by the end.

Well that was quite a way to close off the story.

4723526
Is that positive or negative?

out of the way without meaning two

1. To.

And... Now let's see if you have a third up... Maybe, maybe not, we shall see...

4865068

:twilightblush:

4865175

:fluttercry:

:twilightsmile: Thanks again for being a wonderful reader

4889142 It is indeed. IN my defense, I never used water Pokemon for like, ever. I mostly just used them for the HM skills. Because I've yet to encounter any Fire or Fighting Pokemon that can use Surf or Whirlpool. The Poli family not included, I don't like water types so they're out.

4889063 why would city wide panic need to be changed in fact given that its meaning is lost with the change that seems to be counter productive. Either way my point still stands that information has little to no barring on the veracity of their claim given that it only accounts for their opinion on the events. It's not as if she asked if they stayed out of trouble, had she asked that her actions would make more sense.
Did you stay out of trouble/were there any problems?
We didn't get into trouble (or something to that effect)
*seeing as I hadn't heard news of any city wide panic or complaints about them from my little ponies, I had no reason to doubt their claim.*

See how much of a difference that makes, now if there had been a problem she could call them out on it as well as lying to her...

5077571

Finally I can live life without regret

5077685
Oh hey, you are still alive. I've missed you now we've moved onto Green. :twilightsmile:

6405707 << I don't know much about comp pokemon, so I just took the moves off smogon and tried to make some semblance of a team from it.:facehoof:

Login or register to comment