• Published 20th Nov 2013
  • 3,646 Views, 329 Comments

My Little Pony: Blue Version - FaelaArts



Three Pokemon trainers crash land in the palace of Celestia, a unicorn in tow.

  • ...
13
 329
 3,646

PreviousChapters Next
Red

Red watched the fight from under his hood, no emotion on his face even as dust blew into his eyes. He did not bother holding his hood down, knowing it would now blow off until the right time. His Blastoise, a massive blue turtle, dodged a bite attack and launched his own in return, as if he knew exactly what their opponent was going to do next. Which, of course, they did.

Blastoise dodged a Hydro Pump, launching his own in reply. Leaping forward, he bit down and quickly finished off his opponent. Turning, he watched the ball arc toward him, and returned to his pokeball. Red pulled out his second pokemon, a large wombat-like pokemon with a large flower on top of its body. As predicted, his opponent did the same.

Venusaur whipped up a fury of leaves, blocking the seeds aimed at his feet, and sent out a light blue powder which covered the other pokemon’s eyes for a moment before vanishing. In that moment it was covered, Venusaur released his own seeds, which planted successfully. Venusaur then sent sharp leaves after his opponent, ignoring all damage as it was healed back up due to his seeds. The other pokemon eventually sucumbed to the slow buildup of injuries and life drain. Red sent out his next pokemon.

Pikachu instantly launched into a hidden power, orbs appearing around him which quickly burst into flames, forcing the opposing Pikachu to change it’s tactic to charge in and bite to call upon lightning, striking the ground where Pikachu had stood a moment ago. As Pikachu leapt forward and bit down, the enemy cried out in pain. Orbs appeared around Pikachu, and the opponent fainted as flames burned down the remaining hp.

Growlithe dug underground as a form charge his position, leaping out of the ground and dodging left as a form followed him out of his own hole. Biting down, he quickly tore away as fire erupted from the mouth of his opponent, only to be quickly snuffed out as a cry of pain erupted from it. Slamming into the opponent once more, Growlithe returned to his trainer, satisfied with his job.

After the final pokemon was defeated, Red looked upon his past self, and forced himself not to glance toward the forest. His Charizard moved to defeat the grunts, and Red let him do so, watching him release past Blue’s Dragonite and past Red’s Charizard, which had also been ensnared. Turning his attention to Giovanni, he tossed out his Blastoise, who then proceeded to Hydro Pump the pokemon Giovanni sent out.

Red approached Giovanni, and took the Master Ball, shattering it with his hand. Giovanni dived at Red, but he simply pushed Giovanni aside as he approached the cages. Finding the grunt, Red took the keys and turned around, and tossed them at his past self. With all tasks complete, Red walked one final time to Giovanni, and curled his hand into a fist, raising it.

Red put all of his strength behind a single punch to Giovanni’s face, watching him fall to the ground with a satisfying thump. Turning around, he leapt back onto his Charizard and paused, looking toward his past self as a stray breeze blew through and blew off the top of his cloak, revealing his face.

Finished that, Red’s Charizard leapt into the sky, and they quickly vanished into the forest.

PreviousChapters Next