• Published 20th Nov 2013
  • 3,646 Views, 329 Comments

My Little Pony: Blue Version - FaelaArts



Three Pokemon trainers crash land in the palace of Celestia, a unicorn in tow.

  • ...
13
 329
 3,646

PreviousChapters Next
All they cared about was having a good time.

Landing some distance away from another clearing, Blue slowly walked toward the location of what Mewtwo was sure would hold some people. If he was lucky, Red had realised that Blue was a copy, and had captured the second Giovanni to boot. If not, things would get complicated quickly. Of course, Blue still hadn’t realised there was a copy of himself running around, seeing as his thoughts had been focused on finding his friends.

Parting a bush to glance into the clearing, he immediately backpedalled as a blast of lightning singed the entire clearing, and he realised just where, and when he was. Chancing another look, he saw he was indeed correct in his guess, and sighed as he watched the two fight. Mewtwo had found Red, but he’d found past Red. And right now, past Red was battling with past Blue.

From the looks of the fight, it was well past halfway, and Blue watched at some of the mistakes his past self was making, curious about how far he had come along. All in all, his past self was holding his own very well, despite the fact he was definitely outmatched. Blue smiled, that wouldn’t have stopped him, even now. However, as the fight progressed and Red released his Blastoise, Blue’s attention turned toward Red.

Red was hiding his face under his hat, but Blue didn’t need to see it to read Red. Blue’s eyes narrowed as he watched, his mouth turning downward more as he bit his lip. Even the sky above seemed to support his worries, falling over Red and letting a shadow come across the clearing. Red had stopped trying to hide his face, his hands hanging limply by his sides.

And then past Blue confronted Red, even going so far as to slap him out of it. Blue’s expression didn’t change, even as his past self flew out of the clearing, Red watching him go. The moment had passed, but Blue still didn’t like where this whole ‘adventure’ was going. He wondered what it was about this world that brought out Red’s best, and worst, so easily.

Blue ducked as past Red glanced in his direction, watching as Red’s eyes twitched slightly. Red seemed to take a step toward Blue’s hiding bush, before pausing and glancing in the direction past Blue had gone. It wasn’t long after, that past Red pulled out his Charizard, revived it, and took off in the direction of Blue. Blue raised his head, and watched him go, before retreating further into the forest and calling out Mewtwo.

“Mewtwo, I need you to concentrate. Try and find another Red, this is getting serious.” Blue glanced in the direction past Red had flown off in, and gritted his teeth. He had to get back to Red before something bad happened, and he wasn’t the cause of it. Blue paused in his concern for a moment and let a small smirk hit his lips at the thought.

’I assume you do not want the Red that just flew towards that town filled with equines. Give me a few minutes to lock onto the mental signature’ Mewtwo sat down cross legged, and began to hover, closing his eyes. Blue left him to his work, turning his eyes back to the clearing and letting his thoughts wander. It had been rearing it’s head a lot more in recent years, and Blue wondered why. Surely Red would talk to him if he had been too much of a jerk?

’I found him, a group of four humans and one equine. They are roughly half a day away, and coming this way.’ Mewtwo nodded, and stood back up and walked toward Blue. Blue quickly muttered thanks, and returned Mewtwo, who didn’t seem annoyed that Blue had almost ignored him. Blue released Arcanine, not willing to risk flying this close to the town, and glanced down at her as Blue hopped on.

“Good girl,” he spoke, giving a small scratch behind the ears of his Pokémon, who barked in response to the small bit of affection. Blue pointed in a direction, and Arcanine set off, settling into a pace made for endurance and not speed. If all went well, they might meet the others sometime tonight.

Blue wondered how they were doing, and if they were ok without him to make fun of. He really hoped Lyra wasn’t becoming the brunt of the jokes, she wasn’t very good at it. Blue winced as he remembered some of her earlier attempts at ‘humour’. Even Red had been amazed by how bad they had been, and for Red to be amazed you knew it was bad.

“Knowing Lyra, she’s probably running out of material by now.” Blue smiled warmly, and chuckled. When he got back he would have to ensure Lyra knew better improv, he owed it to Red. Thinking about it, he wondered why Lyra had gotten so attached to Red. The Pokéball would have helped, but it wouldn’t have stopped Lyra from not disliking Red. Was it something to do with him coming in first?

Blue thought about what would have happened had he been first, and not immediately tried to capture every pony, which he probably would of. Lyra would have met him first, and wouldn’t have had to deal with learning Red’s language, would probably have had her questions answered fairly quickly, and be a lot better at jokes. Blue chuckled, and settled into a smile. It vanished a moment later when Arcanine leapt over a log, and Blue smacked his head on a branch.

“What is it with this world and hitting me in the head?” Blue rubbed his forehead and groaned as a headache began to form again.

PreviousChapters Next