• Published 20th Nov 2013
  • 3,646 Views, 329 Comments

My Little Pony: Blue Version - FaelaArts



Three Pokemon trainers crash land in the palace of Celestia, a unicorn in tow.

  • ...
13
 329
 3,646

PreviousChapters Next
With things becoming more serious.

“I mean why can’t he tell me about it. Does he think I wouldn’t support him or something? I swear, one of these days I should give him a solid kick.” Lyra muttered to Arcanine in a low voice, so that Red and Green behind her would not hear. Arcanine nodded his head. Lyra knew the pokemon was pretending, however she needed to let off steam.

“Green gets to talk to him about something. Why can’t I? It’s because I’m a pony isn’t it. He doesn’t see me as his equal.” Lyra growled, feeling a surge of misplaced anger. Even in his world, she had been seen as merely a pokemon, and nothing more. After four years of it, she had gotten used to the stigma, but it still irritated her.

“Red, what do you think?” Raising her voice, Lyra forgot she had been speaking quietly to herself all this time. Seeing Red blink, he quickly, maybe a little bit too quickly, shrugged in response. Lyra snorted, glancing between them with a look a few degrees off a glare. Lyra knew it was wrong to misplace her anger at them, but some of it leaked to the surface.

“What’s wrong Lyra?” Green took a step forward, and they paused in walking. Lyra glanced to Green, before narrowing her eyes and glancing behind them toward Blue. However Blue was nearly hidden, a fair distance behind them.

“Oh,” she commented, gaining the attention of the other two, who turned to see what had gotten her attention. Lyra saw Blue facing Giovanni, but he was too far away to see his face. Before Lyra could comment on it, she saw Red begin to walk back toward them, before breaking out into a run. Glancing to Green, who mirrored her shock, they both dashed after Red.

Closing in, Lyra finally saw Blue’s face. His eyes were slightly widened, as if he had just realised something. Red was closing in fast, but as Giovanni opened his mouth, it would be too late to stop the next sentence.

“That’s right Blue! You’re Red’s garbage can! Anything he wants that you have, he takes, and all you get stuck with his leftovers!” The second Giovanni finished speaking, Red intervened. Pushing Blue to the side, who barely responded, he clenched his fist and swung. Giovanni had just enough time to smile, as if he had just won the lottery. At least, up until the moment Red’s fist hit his face.

Red grabbed Giovanni by the scruff, pushing him, hard, against a tree and narrowing his eyes as he leaned in to deliver another blow. Lyra could see the barely controlled anger hidden behind those eyes. And for the second time since meeting Red, she felt a chill travel up her spine.

“You know the funny thing Red? You’re probably just mad he found out.” Giovanni’s voice was slurred, and he spat a tooth out, his grin returning to his face. Red’s eyes narrowed to slits, and he leaned back, and headbutted Giovanni with as much force as he could muster. Giovanni winced under the impact, but continued.

“Do what you want to me Red, but you know well enough that I’m not going to stop. What has being merciful ever brought you?” Giovanni moved his head to the side as Red aimed another punch, managing to deflect the brunt of the attack onto the tree behind him, leaving a sizable dent in it.

“Missed me.” Giovanni smiled once more. However this time, the smile never reached his eyes, which were narrowed, almost to the same degree Red’s were. His voice was low, and the challenge was clear.

Red’s hands slipped from Giovanni’s clothes, and slowly closed around his neck.

“Uh, Red? Maybe you should stop now.” Lyra slowly walked toward Red, ignoring the shudders sweeping down her back as she hesitantly touched Red.

Red ignored her.

“Red, seriously, that’s enough.” Lyra grew a little more forceful as Giovanni began to gasp for breath. Pushing Red with a careful amount of strength, trying to keep her ‘pokemon instincts’ to use all her power buried.

“Red! Stop!” Lyra began to use more force, and thought for a moment she had been finally noticed as Red removed one of his hands. However as she was pushed away, hard, she realised Red was not going to listen to her. Glancing around rapidly for help, she realised Green was missing as well. Running quickly to Blue, she began to shake him gently, by pokemon standards, to try and get him to react.

“Blue! Help me! Red’s about to kill Giovanni and I think that’s probably a very very bad idea!” Lyra didn’t understand why she felt this way, but as she glanced to Red, who was still holding Giovanni, who had begun to lose consciousness, she felt the shivers down her spine intensify. Seeing Blue still unresponsive, she screamed loudly, and pushed him as hard as she could.

Blue blinked, and began flailing his arms to try and stop himself from falling. However, failing that, he fell down, landing on his back as a small, flat stone hit the back of his head. Rubbing the back of his head, he stood back up and stifled his cry of pain, glancing to Lyra. Taking one glance into the wide eyed gaze she gave him, Blue turned his gaze toward Red, eyes widening in response.

Blue walked the few steps to Red’s side, and glanced at Red’s eyes, before sighing and closing his own. Raising his fist, he opened his eyes and swung it at Red’s face, the sound of a dull impact echoing through the clearing. Lyra could tell Blue had put no force behind it, and watched as Blue held it there, blocking Red’s face.

Lyra’s eyes widened as Red slowly took his hands off Giovanni, who fell to the ground, gasping for breath. Watching Giovanni for a split second, she saw his eyes cloud over as he slipped into unconsciousness There was something about the way he slumped, almost as if he was disappointed, which perplexed her.

Red slowly turned to look towards Blue, who did not remove his fist from Red’s face. After a moment, he raised his own fist, and gently punched Blue as well. They stood like that for a moment, before lowering their fists, and looking at each other. However, Lyra’s attention was quickly stolen by Blue, who had started making raspberry sounds while holding a hand to his mouth. If she had of looked closer, she might have seen the smallest amount of moisture in his eyes.

And then Blue broke out into laughter.

Author's Note:

Why is blue laughing?
>: ) Who knows?

Answer is me, but I'm not tellin :3

PreviousChapters Next