• Published 20th Nov 2013
  • 3,646 Views, 329 Comments

My Little Pony: Blue Version - FaelaArts



Three Pokemon trainers crash land in the palace of Celestia, a unicorn in tow.

  • ...
13
 329
 3,646

PreviousChapters Next
They went fishing shortly after.

As predicted, they finished dealing with the grunt camps with quick ease just as the sun rose. Blue doubted Red could beat his level of punctuality, but it was always possible. In front of him, Lyra was untying the last of the ponies. It was a few more seconds before Blue finally realised that-

“Damnit, I forgot to set a place to meet back up!” Blue ignored the snicker as Lyra looked toward him, and pulled out his phone device. What it was called didn’t matter to him, it allowed him to talk over a distance, therefore it was a phone. There had been many long nights arguing with his grandfather about it.

“Yo Red, you there?” Blue paused and waited. Lyra watched this intently. It went over her head how Blue could have a phone conversation with Red. And strangely enough, it worked.

“Yeah, yeah, I get it. No need to rub it in jeez. Look let’s meet back at that pool. No not the one you and I have a battle at in the past, that one these…ponies say is a copier? Okay, meet you there.” Blue closed the phone and put it away, looking to Lyra. Hopping back onto Arcanine, Blue took a moment to glance toward the town.

“Alright, let’s head back. No telling when Giovanni is going to arrive.” Blue turned around and gave Arcanine a quick pat, indicating it was time to go. Arcanine barked, and began to run, heading in the direction Blue specified. Lyra was quick to follow.

“So Blue, I’ve always wanted to ask. What’s it like being a Pokémon trainer?” Lyra glanced toward Blue, matching the pace of Arcanine with little effort. Blue glanced to her, a little curious as to why Lyra had decided to ask about it. Then again, they were simply running through forest, talking seemed like a good way to pass time.

“Depends on who you ask really. To quote my grandfather ‘some people have them as pets, some play with them, and others use them for battle.’ He likes to tell that to every trainer that passes through, I guess to tell people that there’s other options besides battling.” Blue shrugged, it didn’t matter to him, battling was in his blood.

“I see, that’s cool. It kinda wasn’t the answer I was looking for though, so let me try again. What’s it like being you?” Lyra turned to look ahead as she saw Blue narrow his eyes, looking for danger. After realising nothing was in front of them but trees, she turned her head back and noticed Blue still had his eyes narrowed.

“What’s it like being me eh? Well…” Trailing off, Blue looked briefly to the sky. Looking at the stars, his expression softened and he returned his gaze to Lyra. Looking at her confusion, he realised his expressions were showing once more, and she was trying to guess what he was thinking. He returned his gaze to looking straight ahead.

Blue wondered what exactly it was like being himself. How would he describe his life? Well, he had become champion, gone back in time, captured a rare legendary, and become a gym leader, just to name a few. Surely he was quite a successful person if he summed up his achievements?

Thinking about it, however, he could not hide the fact Red was always there. Red has been there just after he had made champion, just after he had caught a legendary, and was still considered the star of the Kanto region. Even with the budding trainers, one of which who was currently champion, Red took the limelight without effort.

“Not that much different from being anyone else really. I’m just a lot more awesome.” Blue flashed Lyra his trademark grin, and watched as she rolled her eyes and returned her gaze to looking ahead. Letting Lyra increase her speed to move ahead, very slightly so she wouldn’t notice him lagging behind too much, he finally let his expression fall.


“Damn, looks like you beat me again Red, but mark my words I will defeat you at something one of these days.” Blue hopped off Arcanine and returned it, watching Red and Green do the same with their Pokémon. Red had been in the clearing as they arrived, so they must have only just arrived. Either way, they were all here, and ready for Giovanni.

“Are we sure it’s this camp?” Green looked around the now empty clearing with a suspicious eyes. Red and Blue both nodded in response, and slowly walked over toward the pool. Green and Lyra soon followed. Blue lent down and put a hand in the water, curious. He watched as his hand appeared out of it as soon as he removed his hand.

“Woah, that’s a little creepy.” Blue stood up as his hand copy vanished back into the pool, and glanced to Red. Red looked at his reflection in the pool, before going to his bag and pulling out a Rare Candy. Blue watched as Red dropped the candy in the pool, and two more emerged from it. Red put the two candies away, and they both shared a glance.

“I wonder if this works on Master Balls.” Blue glanced toward Green, who was eyeing the pool fearfully. Lyra was currently duplicating a stick, so they could make a fire. Or at least, that was her excuse. All four understood the importance of a pool that could copy items, and the dangers involved.

“Well, enough with that, let’s make camp. We don’t know when Giovanni will come, so we’ll take shifts if we’re left waiting longer than a day.” Blue looked to Lyra as she put the sticks down, and rubbed two together to start a fire. Blue had to admit, Lyra knew how to survive in the wilderness.

As they sat down at the fire, all thoughts were on the pool, and what possibilities they could use it for. Blue considered duplicating Pokémon, then disregarded it due to the fact he didn’t think he’d find any real use for having two Arcanine of the same gender. Lyra was considering various foods she could duplicate. Green was considering if it would be possible to duplicate herself to help her manage her work easier. And Red was considering making more Rare Candies, even though he had 98 of them, well 99 now.

Turning their heads, a portal appeared in the center of the clearing, and all three stood up, Lyra putting out the fire.

Giovanni was here.

PreviousChapters Next