• Published 20th Nov 2013
  • 3,648 Views, 329 Comments

My Little Pony: Blue Version - FaelaArts



Three Pokemon trainers crash land in the palace of Celestia, a unicorn in tow.

  • ...
13
 329
 3,648

PreviousChapters Next
But as the sun set, it didn't matter who had caught the bigger fish.


“Red, please! That will KILL ME. Don’t you understand!? You’re going to kill me over a stupid mistake! I’m sorry!”


Blue jerked upright, and immediately regretted it as his head rushed to greet him, throbbing in tune to the sounds of bugs nearby. After a brief moment, he felt the pressure of something touch his mind, and the pain considerably lessened.

“Ugh, thanks.” Blue rubbed his eyes to get the grime out of them, and glanced around for the nearest water source. With the help of the presence touching his mind, he crawled over and splashed some icy cold water on his face, and opened his eyes.

Blue was on the side of a river, on a rocky bank somewhere in a forest. There were very few signs of anything remotely familiar, unless you counted knowing that one tree was some type of fern. Not bothering to try to stand in his current condition, he turned toward the source of the pressure on his mind and nodded once toward the figure sitting there, hovering in mid air.

Human in stature, Mewtwo possessed a purple tail and a draconic shaped head, with a tube coming out of the back of his head that attached to his back. As Blue looked to him, he nodded once and looked away, folding his arms. Blue felt the pressure in his head lessen further as time went on, and the presence of Mewtwo grow weaker as he was needed less. Blue slowly stood up.

“So, how long was I out?” Blue rubbed his head and began checking all his things were still there. Every Pokéball was still in place, and as Mewtwo handed him back the ball he wore around his neck he was satisfied to see he hadn’t lost anything. Other than being battered and bruised, Blue was ok. And he knew why he wasn’t worse off, or even dead. The reason was standing right in front of him.

’Approximately twenty hours.’ Mewtwo pointed to the sun, which had risen not long ago, and Blue nodded as he considered it. Thinking back, he quickly judged what day it was, and then turned to Mewtwo and opened his mouth to ask a question, but then closed it as the answer came.

’I am not sure what direction the town is, but I know there are some sentient creatures in that direction’ Mewtwo pointed into the forest behind them, and Blue nodded. If they were to get back and stop Giovanni, he needed to get back quickly. Tossing out Pidgeot, a large bird Pokémon, he gently patted it’s neck and smiled.

“Thanks Mewtwo.” Blue leapt onto Pidgeot, who took to the sky, followed closely by Mewtwo. As they looked in the direction they would head, Blue was irritated to see no distinguishing landmarks. If these sentient creatures turned out to be no one, it would be hard to find their way back. Blue estimated it would probably take half a day to find the source, and they took off.

While they flew, Blue let his thoughts wander back to Giovanni, and how he was always comparing Blue to Red. Out in the wilderness, he had no reason to hide his troubles behind a casual smirk, and it wouldn’t have been hidden from Mewtwo either way. Feeling the wind irritating the sore on the back of his head, he gently touched it and felt the matted blood. He was lucky it wasn’t serious.

’Is the fact you are second to Red bothering you?’ Mewtwo circled around before matching Pidgeot’s speed, and caught Blue’s gaze. Blue shrugged it off and tried to brush the issue aside, knowing full well Mewtwo wasn’t likely to let it go It was always worth a try though.

“Psh, of course not, I’m not Red after all.” Blue turned to look away, and they lapsed into silence. As the wind flew by, it wasn’t long before Blue slouched and sighed, rubbing his forehead.

“Look, it’s not the fact I’m second that bothers me, okay? It’s the fact that not once, in all the years I’ve been a trainer, have I beaten Red at something. We're rivals, I should at least win occasionally.” Blue turned to look at Mewtwo as he nodded thoughtfully, before turning to look directly ahead, focusing on where they were going.

’But you did beat him once.’ Mewtwo looked ahead as they sailed over the trees, ignoring the fact Blue’s head had snapped back to full attention. It never ceased to amuse him how simple minded his human could be sometimes.

’I am surprised you have forgotten, shall I refresh your memory?’ Mewtwo finally turned his eyes on Blue, who looked at him with both confusion and maybe the barest hint of something else. Letting out a silent chuckle, Mewtwo pointed to the Pokéball on Blue’s neck, before allowing himself to enter it, leaving Blue alone.

’You reached me, where he failed.’

Blue looked across the landscape as they passed by it, and closed his eyes, and chuckled. How could he have forgotten, he wondered. Looking up once more, he let a small smile fall on his face, and gave the loyal Pokémon underneath him a loving pat.

How could he have forgotten?

Author's Note:

Almost forgot
Blue's team:
http://gyazo.com/f90cdd1a2d92aefc7dae243faf65af50

PreviousChapters Next