• Published 20th Nov 2013
  • 3,646 Views, 329 Comments

My Little Pony: Blue Version - FaelaArts



Three Pokemon trainers crash land in the palace of Celestia, a unicorn in tow.

  • ...
13
 329
 3,646

PreviousChapters Next
I guess the best option is to leave you a final clue.

Green slowly approached the farm, looking at the slip of paper in her hand with a frown. Putting it away, she smiled as she recognised one of the ponies from last night, and approached Applejack.

“Howdy, what brings ya’ll here this fine mornin’?” Applejack bucked a tree and sent the apples into the barrels, picking one up and putting it on her back to take to the cart nearby. Green followed, looking at the apples.

“Well I was wondering if you would be willing to give me some of your apples. I would really like to take some home to eat later.” Green scratched her nose and looked away. It wasn’t exactly a lie, they were going to eat them later. What she hadn’t mentioned was whom they were for.

“I dun see why not. Help yourself to this ‘ere barrel. So ya’ll are leaving today?” Applejack watched Green put nearly half the basket in her bag, and blinked in confusion. Just how had half a barrel of the apples fit into such a small backpack? Applejack shook it off as magic, and turned to head to the next tree, giving it a solid kick.

“Yeah, sometime this afternoon. We can’t stay too long as we only have a small place we can leave here from without risk of causing a paradox, and Red says we only have a little while before that place becomes unusable.” Green hoisted her bag onto her back, and followed after Applejack.

“That’s a pity, you seem like a nice person. It’d be nice to get to know ya better.” AppleJack kicked another tree, and began once more transporting the apples over. Green walked over to one of the barrels, and picked it up, carrying it over her shoulder.

“It is, but there’s nothing we can do about it. The next time we’ll meet will be in four years and who knows how much will have changed.” Green placed the basket next to the others as Applejack regarded her, and motioned to the apple trees.

“That is a shame aint it. But for now, why don’t ya help me out buckin trees?” Applejack once more walked toward a tree and bucked out more apples, Green following. Instead of grabbing the baskets this time, however, she waited and let Green pick them up and take them to the cart.


“Sorry I’m late, were you waiting long?” Lyra trotted toward Blue a smile on her face after the visit to her parents. Blue was leaning on a pole outside one of the houses in Ponyville. Standing up, he shook his head, and noticed the hint of makeup on Lyra’s face. Blue inwardly sighed, and let a warm smile fall on his face.

“Of course I was, it was literally 5 seconds of my time you just wasted. Do you know how awesome my time is?” Blue’s smile grew as she rolled her eyes and they both turned toward the Everfree and began following the path out of it. Lyra began to steer toward Applejack’s, however as Blue paused she realised he had other ideas.

“I got a better spot, come on.” Blue turned and led Lyra to the hill she has been sleeping at during the night, and walked over it and toward a small pond nearby. Taking a seat, he pulled off his bag and began to lay out various food items and drink. Lyra soon joined him, a please smile on her face.

“Are those Daisy sandwiches?” Lyra’s glee grew when she saw Blue nod, him holding out the plate for her. Taking it in her magic, she took a small bite and instantly melted, it was delicious!

“Is it any good?” Blue’s question snapped her out of her daze, and she nodded vehemently, earning a smile as he turned away and gave a chuckle. Turning back, he pulled out a separate sandwich for himself, one made with jam instead of flowers, and bit down into his own. Both finished theirs slowly, letting the silence hang between them as they watched the pond.

“So what did you get for the drink?” Lyra watched Blue pull out a second bottle of drink and hold it out for her.

“I got you a Lemonade, that bottle’s just water.” Blue put the Lemonade down and poured himself a cup of water, taking a sip and enjoying the ice cold water. Lyra was quick to pour herself a cup of lemonade.

“My favorite, thanks!” Lyra sipped her drink slowly, enjoying the tang traveling down her throat. Blue watched this and brought out another sandwich for Lyra, who took it and began to enjoy both, completely lost in her delight. Blue watched this with a sad smile, before turning and looking to the sky.

“So I’ve been wanting to ask. What’s up with the mark on your back. A Lyre right?” Blue glanced down at Lyra as she put her drink and meal down and pointed to it, swallowing her food before opening her mouth.

“It’s a cutie mark. They appear when we realise exactly what we want to do with our lives. My cutie mark shows my talent for music, but it’s far more complicated than that.” Lyra once more returned to her meal, looking inquisitively at Blue as he returned his gaze to the sky. Following it, she saw a rainbow had appeared due to the approaching clouds.

“That’s strange, I don’t remember a storm being scheduled. It should be a nice sunny day.” Lyra finished her meal and put the plates and everything into a neat pile, which Blue put into a plastic bag before putting in his backpack, to keep the grime from getting on his backpack. He would wash them later.

“I’m so glad it’s finally out in the open.” Lyra smiled happily at Blue, who turned to her and scratched the side of his head.

“What exactly are you referring to Lyra?” Blue turned to fully face Lyra as she did the same, tilting her head before giggling and answering him.

“Our relationship! I’m so glad there’s no more confusion about it.” Lyra closed her eyes and smiled. A moment later, she leaned in closer, opening her eyes as she moved toward Blue. However, she paused when she saw Blue was looking away.

“Yeah, about that…”

PreviousChapters Next