• Published 17th Oct 2013
  • 7,533 Views, 126 Comments

Pinkie Pie Cake - Night--Mist



What happens when foals find things not meant to be found.

  • ...
13
 126
 7,533

A Shocking New Development.

Today, the Cake family had decided to go out in town to start getting the things they needed for their little party planner on the way. Carrot Cake was carrying the twins in a foal carrier this time since Cup Cake's tummy was too round to strap on the foal carrier due to her precious cargo. The had just made their way out of the grocery store since Pinkie was already giving Cup Cake weird cravings.

They soon headed to the foal store to pick up a new crib and other equipment that would allow them to prepare for little Pinkie's arrival. Mrs. Cake was receiving many looks from the ponies around town. Most of them thinking 'Aww, the Cakes are having another foal.'

They soon made their way into the foal shop and met up with Fluffy Cushion. "Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Cake, how nice to see you two again," Fluffy said.

"Hello Fluffy, we're here to pick up..." Cup Cake was cut off.

"Your foal supplies, I'll be right back," Fluffy said about to head to the back of the store to grab their usual.

"Fluffy wait," Carrot stated.

"Yes? What is it?" Fluffy asked.

"Well, yes were here to pick up the usual, but we need to grab a few more things," Carrot said.

"Oh?" Fluffy inquired.

"Well, if haven't already noticed," Carrot gestured to Cup Cake's pregnant form.

Fluffy finally took notice and said, "Oh my, congratulations you two. I'll bet Pinkie Pie is excited about this too."

"Oh, I know she is," Cup Cake said as she looked down gently rubbed her tummy as her little Pinkie gently kicked from inside.

Fluffy only smiled and said, "Well, let me fetch you the foal supplies for your third on the way."

"Thank you Fluffy," Carrot said.

Soon Fluffy was off to the back of the store and Cup Cake looked at Carrot Cake. "So, how do think her friends will react to this?" Cup Cake asked.

"I don't know, but more then likely they'll have looks of shock when we tell them," Carrot Cake said.

"Well, I hope they don't get their manes in a knot," Cup Cake said.

"Don't worry dear, their gonna understand. Twilight would more then likely want to know about that bracelet, if that is the cause of this," Carrot Cake said.

"You have a point, and I can only imagine what the others will do when they hear the news," Cup Cake said.

Soon Fluffy came out with the foal supplies they needed. They were happy they had brought the big supply cart, which had enough room for everything they needed. "Thank you for your help Fluffy," Cup Cake said.

"Not a problem at all Mrs. Cake. Um, I know this sounds awkward of me, but, do you mind if I feel?" Fluffy asked.

"Well, we let you feel with the twins didn't we?" Cup Cake joked.

"Go right ahead," Carrot said.

Fluffy soon put his hoof on Cup Cakes belly and within seconds felt a kick. "Wow, it's a strong little one you have in there," Fluffy said making the other foals giggle.

"Tell me about it. The little one gets especially active when I am hungry," Mrs. Cake said.

"I'm surprised you just only started to show," Fluffy said.

"Yeah, well the little one decided to wait and then popped out of the blue and made me rounder, like Pinkie does with her parites," Cup Cake said, bending the truth to make it so Fluffy wouldn't suspect.

"Well, the little one's defiantly has Pinkie's sense of humor and certainly surprised me. Do you think it's gonna be a filly or a colt?" Fluffy asked.

"Well, we don't want to say we're psychic or anything, but we think it will be a filly," Carrot said.

Pound Cake crossed his little arms at the statement. "Oh, looks like little Pound Cake doesn't like that assumption. Don't worry kid, that means you get more quality time with your daddy," Fluffy said as he ruffled Pound's mane.

Pound quickly changed from mad to happy upon hearing this. "Well, we best get going, we'd like to have this stuff set up before the twins nap today, that is after we run a few more errands after this," Carrot Cake said.

"Yes, we'll see you later darling," Cup Cake said.

"Come back anytime," Fluffy said.

Soon the Cakes made their way home and dropped off the supplies. "Well, let's go tell Pinkie's friends the news," Cup Cake said.

"Alright," Carrot Cake said, feeling a bit nervous as he carried the twins.

They soon made their way to the library to tell Twilight. When they arrived they knocked on the door...No answer.

They knocked again...No answer.

They were about to knock a third time when Octavia trotted by and said, "Oh, Mr. and Mrs. cake, Princess Twilight's not at the library today, she recieved a message from one of the other princesses before the storm hit and she and Spike took off on the train just as it rolled in. The note she left on the door must have been blown away in the storm."

"Oh, thank you Octavia, we might have been here for a while if you hadn't informed us," Cup Cake said.

"Not a problem at all, and congrats on the new member of the family," Octavia said, taking notice to Cup Cakes round tummy.

"Oh, why thank you," Cup Cake said.

"Hope to see the new baby soon, but I better be off, I have to meet up with Vinyl Scratch. Have good day," Octavia said.

"You too dear," Cup Cake said.

Octavia nodded and galloped off. "Well, that's one of Pinkie's friends we'll have to tell later," Cup Cake said.

"Well, I guess it's off to Rarity's place," Carrot said.

They soon made it to the boutique to find Fancy Pants there. "Well I say hello there, may I help you two in any way? Maybe some outfits for the little ones. A regal, yet comfortable garment for you to fit in to while your with foal for the young mother, or perhaps a charming suit for the father of the family," Fancy Pants offers.

"Well, we're actually here to see Miss Rarity," Cup Cake said, as she and Carrot blushed at Fancy Pants' garmet offers that had sound intriguing.

"Ah, you must be some of Rarity's fine customers then," Fancy Pants said.

"Well, yes, once in a while, but today we're here just to talk to her," Carrot Cake said.

"Well, is there any way I can interest you in any garments on her behalf or possibly make a special line of them to your liking?" Fancy Pants offered.

"Actually, we're not here about garments, no offence, they all look fabulous, but we're here to speak with her about some personal, private matters," Cup Cake said.

"Ah, I see. You are good friends of hers, no doubt, but alas, Rarity is not going to be back for quite a while. She's come down with an illness and requires bed rest and was sent to stay with her parents and sister at their Canterlot home. I was asked just recently to take over until she is back on her hooves. I wouldn't want one of the top stylist to have her work go out of business," Fancy Pants said.

"Oh my, well, I hope she's better soon," Cup Cake said.

"Well, I will be sure to send her a letter letting her know that ponies wish for her to get well," Fancy Pants said.

"Well, I think we can do that ourselves too, but all the same thank you. We'll be sure to visit again if we may need any new garments Fancy Pants. Thank you," Carrot Cake said.

"Happy to be of service, I hope the new foal on the way has a taste for the sparkly garments like your twins do," Fancy Pants said.

Cup Cake and Carrot look at the foals who's eyes were focused on the sparkling glitter that was on some of the garments. "Well we best be on our next errand before our little ones hurt their eyes. Have a lovely day Fancy Pants," Cup Cake said.

"And you as well," Fancy Pants replies.

As they made some distance from him, Cup Cake looked at Carrot Cake. "I think Fancy Pants knows more about what's happened to Rarity then he is letting on," Cup Cake said.

"I think so too, He seemed to want to avoid the subject and he looked as if he was afraid we might be on to him, still, all the same, it's nice he is keeping Rarity's business going," Carrot Cake said.

"Hard to argue with you there sweetie," Cup Cake said.

As they talked about what was happening Pound and Pumpkin talked best they could. "Wow, two of Pinkie's fwiends awe gone," Pound said.

"Yeah, dat's weiwd. I not know what gowing on, Pumpkin said.

Soon they approached Fluttershy's cottage and were met with an unexpected sight. Soarin, Spitfire and Scootaloo were at the front door knocking, and Spitfire seemed to be carrying something or Somepony on her back. As they got a closer look, they were in more shock. There was a foal version of Rainbow Dash and another foal they could only guess who it was that were asleep in their foal carriers. Soarin noticed them and got Spitfire's attention, telling her to turn around. "Oh, Mr. and Mrs. Cake, fancy bumping into the two of you here," Spitfire said.

"Um, Spitfire, forgive me if I sound rude, but... that foal right there... is that who I think it is?" Cup Cake asked as she pointed to the rainbow maned foal.

"Well, we're not going to lie, so, here's what happened," Spitfire started.

Spitfire explained all that happened a few days prior, and Carrot and Cup Cake were a tad bit shocked. They then figured since Spitfire and her family were so open about it, they revealed what happend to Pinkie Pie. Rainbow who had woke up while they were talking dropped her jaw wide. The two families agreed to keep what had happened under rap for the time being after the initial shock wore off.

"So, did you hear what has happened with Twilight and Rarity?" Cup Cake asked.

"Yes, and this is what strikes me as odd. Rarity has come down with something, and both Twilight and Applejack were called to be with one of the Princesses. We were gonna come and speak with you, but you seem to have given us a surprise of your own with Pinkie and we just got here to Fluttershy's place and knocked once but it appears no pony is..." Spitfire was cut short as the door opened.

"Oh, hello there," said a mare's voice.

The ponies turn their attention to see a mare that looked a lot like Fluttershy, only her mane was of a sky blue color and her cutie mark had three birds. "Oh, hello miss uh..." Soarin couldn't finish.

"Oh, I am Kind Heart, Fluttershy's mother. My little girl invited me to stay with her for the weekend, well, that is before..." Kind Heart stopped talking to remove a hoof to show her trebling daughter hiding beneath her, no bigger than Rainbow Dash, making them think she was roughly the same age as Rainbow Dash making Rainbow go jaw dropped again.

"B-b-b-but how?" Soarin asked.

"Well, it's actually an interesting story," Kind Heart said.

"Well I think we're all ears," Spitfire said as all the ponies present nodded and listened in as they sat down in the cottage.

Author's Note:

Final Chapter of Pinkie Pie Cake. Hope you like it. So Twilight, AJ and Rarity seemed to have up and vanished for a bit. And the Cakes just learned about Fluttershy's and Rainbow's foalifucations along with Lightning's. What is Fancy Pants hiding about Rarity he doesn't want the cakes to know about? Which princess called upon AJ and which called upon Twilight? And how was Fluttershy regressed? Only future stories will tell. I have decided to combine this story with my Rainbow Dash/Lightning Dust regression story and will be explaining Fluttershy's regression in another story. I know I cut this story short, but I have a bigger story in mind, and I bet you can guess what it is about. Stay tuned for my other stories and please leave me some positive comments and constructive criticism. Thank you for reading, you all rock.

Comments ( 44 )

I like where this is going.
Keep at it :D

And then Pinkie is reborn as a colt.

3545101

That's not gonna happen.

3545106
So...will de Daleks invade the earth and then Pinkie will have to become optimus Prime, which will save the world with The Power Rangers with unfitting music?

3545129
No, sorry. Not that either.

I'm thinking Cadence specifically requested Twilight if what I think happened happened. As for Applejack it was probably Luna or Celestia. :trixieshiftleft:

And if Rarity's suffered the same fate I have a feeling Fancy Pants is taking care of her. I suppose he told Fluer he's on an extended vacation. :eeyup:

Wait a minute? This is complete?

3546945
Eeyup, sorry if it's a little short for you..

3547308 It's just the reveal in this last chapter kind of end this fic on a cliffhanger. Sort of like, so now all the mane six are foals, where do we go from there?

Dude, I think your an awesome writer, but I hope your gonna do a sequel, a follow up story or something. Because you left it at that really weird cliffhanger, then listed your story as complete. Anyway I'm sure you know what your doing. So as a fan, I wish you all the best on all your future endeavors.

3548737 It'd be really intresting to see how well Fancy Pants can take care of a baby if what's happened to Rarity is what I think it is. :duck:

3548900
Trust me you won't be disappointed for the future/prequel stories to this. As I said before, I am also connecting this story with my Rainbow Dash/Lightning Dust Story. Stay tuned.

3548918
I'll take your word an it. Can't wait for more. Keep on being awesome.

3549617
I'll try, but give me time, work just recently got more crazy around here.

3549620
No pressure meant, dude. I know how it is, we all get really busy sometimes. I hope everything goes well for you.

Wo wo wo You mine there's no more to the story :applejackconfused:

3656183
There's more, in a sequel. But I am making some prequels first.

3659308 Alright see you tomorrow night

3681763
Okay, I will put the status back at incomplete and think up a new chapter, but it may take a while.

3682353
I don't think I wanna go that deep into it.

3682577
Okay, but like I said, it may be a while.

Awwww I dont want to keep track of all these:rainbowwild:

When dose the next chapter come out

Alright I am putting this story back on complete due to the fact that every idea I come up with seems better for the story that proceeds after all my other stories connected to this one. Sorry if this disappoints.

I do have a pretty good idea, if seen that Fic a lot, though never entered it, but now I will.

Still can't wait for pinkie to be born:rainbowkiss::twilightsmile:

:pinkiegasp: just remembered something really really really really Important! Pinkie pie's sister maud pie! She loves pinkie pie a lot. What's SHE gonna have to say about this?:pinkiecrazy:

Mrs cake, better be ready. When hears about this, you or pumpkin are gonna get an ear lashing full that you're not likely to forget til you're senile.

There shuld b a group for stories like this, a... Reborn group, featuring stories of notable characters who wind up getting reborn!:pinkiehappy:

pouts "I really wish you wouldnt keep cutting these so darn short lol

I kind of wanted to see more of what would be going on with pinkie as a cake... but hey maybe sometime there will be a sequal:pinkiehappy:

5778704 Check out my story "My Little Foals: Friendship is Padded". There will be a chapter with her in the future. My apologies for not having one yet.

8881622
NO! her place is litearlly the loft above Sueprcube Corner. YOu see that Cupcake on top, that Pinkie's house
mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/img-631083-1-AiP_Sugarcubecorner.png

regression spells are goin around, I guess?

Login or register to comment