• Published 17th Oct 2013
  • 7,513 Views, 126 Comments

Pinkie Pie Cake - Night--Mist



What happens when foals find things not meant to be found.

  • ...
13
 126
 7,513

Pumpkin Cake Finds Something

As Mr. and Mrs. Cake were taking orders for all the ponies coming in, Pinkie Pie was keeping an eye on the twins. She decided to play a game of hide and seek with them, thinking they wouldn't go beyond the room they were in. As Pinkie hid and waited for them to come find her Pumpkin Cake decided to do some exploring. She crawled out of the room as Pinkie stayed hidden and Pound Cake decided to look around the room. Pumpkin quietly crawled downstairs and she kept quiet so her parents could work without needing to notice her. As she looked around for her aunt Pinkie Pie, she a box at the back door. "Huh, did Mama get mowe sweets," Pumpkin asked herself in her baby language, and luckily no pony heard her.

The box was open, but it just lay there on the floor. Curiosity got the better of her and she decided to have a look. Once she got over to the box she looked inside. It seemed to be just a bunch of her mom's dishes, but then something else in the box caught her eye. It was one of those braclets, like she saw her aunt Pinikie, her friends and her mom's mare customers sometimes were. She decided it wouldn't hurt to put it on. She grabbed it in her mouth and found out it was too big to swallow, which she didn't mind, but once she found out how to get it on, it seemed to fit perfectly. She soon decided it was time to go and look for her aunt Pinkie Pie again and felt that she wasn't downstairs, so she crawled back upstairs. When she got back to the room she saw Pound Cake still looking around their aunt Pinkie. "No aunt Pinkie Pie yet?" Pumpkin Cake asked.

"No, she good hidew," Pound Cake said.

They then heard the giggle of their aunt Pinkie and Pumpkin said, "I tink she ovew hewe. Ah-ah-ah....choo."

Pumpkin Cake let out a burst of magic that was big and it flew towards where she heard their aunt Pinkie Pie and it knocked down some of the toys above Pinkie's head. "Ouch, huh? How did that, oops. Hope the twins don't find me," Pinkie Pie said.

She soon felt the twins wrapping around her feet. "Awwwww, you found me. Good job babies," Pinkie Pie said.

"Wow Pumpkwin, I knowed you make magic wight, but I not know you make dat much big wight," Pound Cake said as they kept hugging Pinkie Pie's forelegs.

"I not know edew," Pumpkin Cake said.

"What are you two talking about? Oh, that's a cute bracelet you got there Pumpkin. Did your Mama Cake give it to you?" Pinkie asked.

Pumpkin just tilted her head, knowing Pinkie couldn't understand them. "Whewe you find bwacwet sis?" Pound asked.

"I find bwacwet in open box bwada," Pumpkin answered.

"Coow," Pound replied.

"Oh Pinkie Pie dear, could you bring down the twins? We've closed up for the day now," Mrs Cake requested.

"Be right down Mrs. Cake. Come on you two, up we go," Pinkie Pie said as she scooped the two foals up and placed them on her back taking them downstairs.

Mr. and Mrs. Cake watched as their two foals rode on Pinkie's back giggling. "Awww, they really like spending time with you Pinkie Pie, I don't know how you did it, but you definitely won them over becoming their foalsitter," Mr. Cake commented.

"Oh, and what's that on your leg my little Pumpkin Cake?" Mrs. Cake asked, taking notice to her daughter's bracelet.

Mrs. Cake examined it and then said, "Hmm, must be one of my old bracelets my mother gave me when I was a baby. I didn't know I still had any of them. Oh well, you can keep it darling."

Mrs. Cake kissed her daughter and soon took both foals off of Pinkie and let them crawl around. "They weren't too much trouble up there were they?" Mr. Cake asked.

"Oh no, they were having fun, though their playroom will need cleaning, some of their toys fell on me as we played hide and seek," Pinkie Pie exclaimed.

"Well good to know Pinkie dear," Mrs. Cake said.

As the Pinkie and the Cakes talked about new idea's for the sweet shop and new flavors they could try and cook up, the twins started a conversation of their own. "You tink youw magic wight getting bettew Pumpkwin?" Pound Cake asked.

"I not know, but dat funny toys faww on aunt Pinkie," Pumpkin Cake said.

Both foals laugh thinking of the moment. Soon it was time for bed and the Cakes offered Pinkie Pie the spare bed in the family bedroom for the night since there was a horrible storm outside. Pinkie Pie thanked them and all of them got ready for bed after Mrs. Cake gave the twins their meal before bed. Mrs. Cake then read the twins favorite bedtime story to them to try and keep their minds off the storm outside. The twins soon fall asleep and Mrs. Cake kissed them both good night. As she headed to bed herself she caught a glimpse of Pinkie Pie sleeping, and she looked just like a foal herself as she slept.

Mr. and Mrs. Cake had considered her part of the family for a while now and gave her the title of their twins aunt, since the twins always seemed to love having Pinkie Pie around. She knew of Pinkie's real family history and felt sorry for the poor mare having to grow up like she did before coming to work for them. She was just a filly at the time, but she soon grew on the Cakes, making them smile everytime she was around. To this day it proved effective. Mrs. Cake wondered every now and again how much Pinkie would have stolen their hearts if they knew Pinkie Pie when she was only a little foal like Pumpkin and Pound Cake. Of course she found that to be impossible now, but it always itched at the back of her head.

As Mrs. Cake climbed into bed with her husband, the storm began to pick up more outside. This had bought back a few memories about Pinkie's filly days when she worked for them, and a storm had raged outside and Mrs Cake had to calm her down as if she were her own filly. She knew Pinkie was still a filly at heart, but also knew many of her fillyhood fears were gone as Pinkie had matured into the mare they know. That's what everypony loved about Pinkie. As Mrs. Cake dwelled on what could have been, her subconscious soon took over and she joined everypony else in dreamland.

As the Storm raged on Mrs. Cake was dreaming about Pinkie Pie playing with her Twins, but not as the mare she was. She was seen as the little foal they never got to see, though what Pinkie looked like was a bit of a blur, since they only met her after she had gotten her cutie mark. Unknown to her the bracelet Pumpkin Cake was wearing was starting to act up as it did when Pumpkin had sneezed earlier, but it was not noticeable for the time being.

Pumpkin stirred and then awoke with a fright as a loud bang of thunder woke her up. She started to whimper a bit, feeling scared by the noise. Pinkie had awoken to see her crying and walked over to her. "Aww, don't be scared Pumpkin Cake, it's just silly old Mr. Thunder. He's just a little cranky right now, but he can't hurt you. He just likes to be loud sometimes," She said.

Pumpkin Cake was still a little scared, but Pinkie's assuring words helped her calm down a bit. But she was still scared. Not for herself, but for her aunt Pinkie. She didn't want Pinkie to leave if the storm didn't stop tomorrow. She knew Pinkie Pie was a grown up, but she was still scared the lightning might hurt Pinkie. As Pinkie helped her to calm down in her own way, Pumpkin Cake began to feel drowsy. Soon her eye's were heavy enough to make her fall back asleep.

Once Pinkie Pie felt Pumpkin was back in dreamland, she quietly made her way back to her bed. She had not seen that Mrs. Cake had been watching the entire time with a smile on her face at how loving Pinkie was to her foals. Pinkie Pie and Mrs. Cake soon fell asleep again, hoping the Twins would both sleep the rest of the night. As the night pressed on the bracelet Pumpkin had on started to produce a magical aura around itself sending some of it to Pumpkin's horn. In the process the bracelets magic tickled her nose.

Before hoof she was dreaming of Pinkie as the sister she never had. As she awoke to sneeze, she watched in amazement and terror as her magic bolted towards her mother and Pinkie. For a moment she could swear she saw Pinkie Pie shrinking before she vanished. Soon after, she saw her mother's tummy grow in size. She could only think one thing, 'I sent aunt Pinkie into Mama's tummy.'

She then saw that the bracelet and her horn were glowing the same color. Then in a flash of light, the bracelet vanished. She looked over at her mom and watched for an hour before she saw it wiggle a bit. That told her that Pinkie was alive in her Mama's tummy, but how, was something she couldn't explain. She knew she would have to tell her mom somehow that Pinkie Pie was inside her, but it certainly wasn't gonna be through speech.

Author's Note:

Mrs. Cake has become pregnant with Pinkie Pie. The Bracelet had as much magical capability as the alicorn amulet. Now How will Mr. and Mrs. Cake react once they find out their helper at the sweet shop has become their unborn daughter? How will Pumpkin Cake explain it to them? What will they do once they find out? And with the bracelet vanishing, there seems to be no way to change her back after the alicorn amulet went into hiding. At least it seems the Cake family's desire came true. Stay tuned for the next chapter, and as always, read and comment positively and give me some constructive criticism. I'll update when I can.