• Published 18th Aug 2013
  • 9,458 Views, 55 Comments

The Glory Days - RainbowBob



Reminiscing about college life adventures with her friends, Twilight recalls a particularly interesting story. One involving cramming from exams, stacked stress, and one really horny roommate. This should be an interesting tale indeed.

  • ...
28
 55
 9,458
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 52 )

Awww yeeee. Been waiting for this.

FINALLY.

~Skeeter The Lurker

It was a fun day helping with this. :twilightsmile:

This... this pleases me, so much! Words can't express my joy for it!

Awesome. Just. Awesome.
Now...One important thing that's been on my mind: when is next chapter of Paying Debts coming out? I expect threesome buttsecks action in this next one if there will be one.

Leeeeeeesbians.

Bullet Dil.

Childhood=Ruined.

Worth it.

Did anyone here realized that every Fimfiction RainbowBob wrote is featured on the front page plz teach me your ways:pinkiehappy:

DRAGON CUNT! Huehuheheuehuehhueh!

Bundles of thanks to you, RainbowBob, and Trials too :)

Quite nicely paced, got to the clop in good time and for a good cause, and that was hot... Lyra's one of my favourite background characters and its not hard to see why when she has a background like this :)

One thing though: "And with that Lyra’s hands eagerly went to work on Twilight’s backside." - I'd change that to just "back", or things got a bit heavier a bit quicker than I thought.

Nice.

Lyra shouted from the other side of the door in a harsh Stalliongrad accent,

Wait, Stalliongrad? Isn't this humanized?

I think I might be in lesbians with this story.

Dragon cunt?! What does that even mean?

Oh wow, RainbowBob got featured.
Again.
I wonder why this is... :unsuresweetie:

3064699 Humanized, not Earth bound. Though I kept giving her more of an Australian accent rather than Russian.

“Goddamnit... that was hot,”

Damn right it was.

Looked at picture, needs new pants.

Rust #22 · Aug 18th, 2013 · · 1 ·

i.imgur.com/JAcGzcv.gif
You deserve it.

3065871
This gif. This fucking gif. It wins so hard! :rainbowlaugh:

Also... Kronk needs a crossover with MLP. That awesome guy deserves it. :twilightsmile:

0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/tg/image/1334/13/1334131358862.jpg

Awesome story bro, now if you'll excuse me I need to cover my room in white stuff.

So what kind of sweater is twilight wearing?

Is there a picture you could show as an example?

3065483
Because it's good shit.

The last thing I wanted to do this Saturday night was spend several hours writing, editing, and typing this letter. However, I needed to do it because it's decidedly the best way to give you some background information about Rabbi Rainbow Bob. Let me get to the crux of the matter: Rabbi Bob's favorite story seems to be that children should get into cars with strangers who wave lots of yummy candy at them. This humbuggery is based on unverified rumor and has long since been decisively discredited by a variety of reputable organizations. Nevertheless, Rabbi Bob's claim that it is better that a hundred thousand people should perish than that he should be even slightly inconvenienced is not only an attack on the concept of objectivity but an assault on the human mind. If I have characterized his zealots up to now as drossy and querimonious, it is only because if you look back over some of my older letters, you'll see that I predicted that he would create a climate of intimidation. And, as I predicted, he did. But you know, that was not a difficult prediction to make. Anyone who has bothered to learn even a little about Rabbi Bob could have made the same prediction. That's it for this letter. I sincerely hope that typing it was not a complete waste of energy. Unfortunately, I do realize that my words will probably trigger no useful response in the flabby synapses of Rabbi Rainbow Bob's brain. I just felt obligated to go through the motions because his desire to destroy, debauch, devalue, and dehumanize a wide assortment of innocent people speaks volumes about his character.

And that is why you should never let a christian become a rabbi. :applejackconfused:

Bob, why is it that every time I favorite a clopfic it happens to be done by you?

3066037 I'd say you do it, but now I'm remembering your track record at writing sexy party time stories.

3066762

Is there goingto be more Chapter to this? Cause it's really good...

3066762
I realize its a trade but can anyone tell me why RainbowBob *whispers* aint updating his other stories and just focuses on clop?

Oh shit. Well ill be going to my bu- i mean house.


I cast upvote and downvote shields with a magical ward for casting off Flame.

3069909 *points at Complete status of the story*

Part two?

Wellp! *Throws hands in air* That was hot.

OMG i fucking love this! i bet they were all wet after listening to that :rainbowlaugh:
part 2 plz :pinkiehappy:

That moment when :derpytongue2: walks in with a better story....say orgy with background ponies like Octavia and dj-pon3:derpytongue2:thumbs up if you like the idea :moustache:thumbz up if u don't like the idea :trollestia:

Finishing off her booze, Pinkie belched louder and wiped some beer foam off the side of her mouth. “I have no idea,” answered, reaching over to grab another full beer jug to down.

Pinkie declined the letter from the Manehattan Institute of Technology. According to my own head canon

“You like?” Lyra said, wiggling her fake dick around and causing it to flop sloppily to either side. “I call him ‘Bullet Dil’! Want to try him out?”

metroid_freak.exe has stopped working.

I felt bored, thought why now. So I read this.

That makes three of your fics I've read now, Bob :derpytongue2:
Also, I am the 400th Like :rainbowkiss:

Why, why does this story make me giddy, jump for joy and do naughty things at the same time. Darn you sir, darn you Rainbowbob o for being so Celestia damn good! :trollestia:

3091773

Always a lot of funny images in the comments, but this one deserves a reply. My jimmies, sir. You have rustled them.

As for the story, it was funny and I love the humanized college/bar scene, and somehow it just seemed funny to me that Pinkie Pie lacked any kind of formal education. Funny and a little sad. Friggin' rockfarms. Celestia needs to give them some monetary support.
The sex was like watching a hentai rather than reading a romantic encounter, and again that just made it funny. I loved the part where Lyra realised that by naming her Dragon Cunt, Twilight had just one-upped her. Also, the dildo... :rainbowlaugh:

Drunk Twilight baffling everyone with sexual experience is best Twilight.

3066037 Do it. Write a Kronk in Equestria! UNLEASH THE HALARITY UPON EQUESTRIA AND ALLOW HIM TO RULE ALL OF THE PONIES! Or at least all of the spinach puffs.

I agree with Rainbow. That was hot.

...didn't even make it to Lyra stripping...

We are confused. This... pleases us! Time will tell if you get my follow (I'm considerin it, so good for you).

Wow... Just wow.

Login or register to comment