• Published 8th Jul 2013
  • 6,927 Views, 808 Comments

Diary of the Night - CalebH



After Luna returns from imprisonment on the moon Celestia suggests keeping a diary might be therapeutic. What will the princess of the night see fit to write?

  • ...
27
 808
 6,927

PreviousChapters Next
War of Shadows - Chapter 104

Author's Note:

I've been thinking for a while on tags for this story and some of you have given me some great suggestions on what the tags for this story should be. The reason why I've retitled the previous chapters and finally changed the tags is because I feel that the first part(at least) of this story is complete. although this chapter and the next few chapters could fit into part 1 I feel that the previous chapter is the best ending I could give to part 1. The reason I'm doing this as parts of the same story instead of making it a sequel is because although the main arc between Celestia and Luna is resolved there is still a lot going on in the background that part 2 will pick up.

As always if you have any suggestions or discussion on the story feel free to comment or even PM me if that's what your comfortable with.
Enjoy!

“I still have nightmares” she told me. I could never step into Celestia’s dreams. I must be welcomed by her to have any sort of power in her dreams. The nightmare I created for her was a desperate petty thing. I made it moments before my banishment, never expecting it to hold any power. To hold any sway in her mind she must have welcomed it.

As some remembrance of me she welcomed a personal Tartarus I had crafted for her each night. My forays into the dreamscape have been an equivalent to eavesdropping since my banishment; glancing at a ponies mind to find the truth of their desires. As the sun sets and day fades Celestia prepares herself for bed and I prepare myself to battle the nightmare within her.
-L

PreviousChapters Next