• Published 30th Jun 2013
  • 23,195 Views, 2,215 Comments

Whenever You Call - Onomonopia

  • ...
82
 2,215
 23,195

No Matter How Far

Reconstruction of Ponyville took place over the next few days, even though the builders had said that it would take weeks for the town to recover from all the violence that it had seen. Fortunately for all of the ponies, Superman worked with them from sun up to sun down, helping to repair the entire town in little less than two days. When he was finished with that, he then helped to rebuild Canterlot before moving on to the other cities that had been damaged during his and Luthor's battle. And no matter where he went, he was hailed as hero, and ponies everywhere would line up to see him. And he would fly over the crowds, meeting ponies and sometimes signing autographs. He also noticed that while he was flying around, that ponies had started to wear outfits with his "S" symbol on it, telling him that Rarity had gone ahead with her plans anyway. He found he couldn't complain, because he often saw foals running through the streets wearing the shirts and a red sheet tied to their backs, saying how they wanted to be like Superman when they grew up.

He had also remembered to spend more time with the CMC and their friends whenever he had the time. Chrysalis had actually agreed to let her daughter stay with RD for a while so that she could learn more about pony culture and to interact with them, even if she had to threaten half of the ponies in the land before she was willing to do so. Just as he had promised, he had taken them around the world to show them all of the lands. After another day of helping out, Superman finally decided that it was time for him to leave. He had taken his ship back from the castle, and with the help of Twilight had managed to get it working again, gathering all his new friends together so he could say goodbye. And safe to say, the ponies were not thrilled.

"DON'T GO! PPPPPLLLLEEEEAAASSSSEEEEE!" Dinky begged as she held on to Superman's boots with tears streaming down her face. Superman bent down and gently peeled the pony off of him, placing her next to her friends who were also doing their best not to cry.

"I know that you want me to stay here, but I've got my own world to return to," Superman explained with a sad smile to the ponies. The Elements of Harmony were also there along with the princesses, standing with him on a hillside near where he first landed. "Plus, I don't know how long my friends would be able to last without me. Now I know they're strong, but there are a lot of dangerous foes that they'll need my help to defeat...Don't look at me like that." The five fillies had started to give him the 'puppy dog' eyes, but looked down at the ground when he asked them to stop. Celestia stepped forward to Superman, avoiding his eyes the best she could.

"Superman...I wish to apologize for Luthor's attack and the way I have treated you all this time," Celestia said as she looked down at the ground. "I let my fears of you get the best of me and...let my fears cause the deaths of some of my sub...of my ponies. I also deserve to stand trial with Luthor for my crimes." Superman crossed his arms and looked at her with a frown, knowing that she was right and that she should stand trial for her crimes. But...

"You have a lot to make up for," Superman scolded. "You caused ponies to lose their homes and sometimes their lives."

"I know that. Trust me I know," Celestia said in a whisper, shame filling her voice. From there, Superman didn't know where to go. Yes, she had assisted a supercriminal in trying to kill him and take over her world, even having a number of ponies die in the process. However, she had not truly been in control of her own actions and...he too had done terrible things under mind control--and sometimes without it. Was she guilty? Yes. Was she evil?...no. And Superman knew that putting her in a prison wouldn't help any of the ponies--or her. If he were to throw her in jail, it would be the end of her. For the rest of her immortal life, she would always feel guilty. But if she could try to make it up...

"I've decided...that I won't arrest you and I won't take you off-world," Superman said, Celestia looked up at him with disbelief. "However, in return for me not doing this, YOU have to tell the ponies what you did and why you did it. It will be up to them to decide whether you should stand trial or not, and whether they can trust you. That's my condition for helping you. You have to tell them the truth."

"But...after all I've done...I nearly got you killed, nearly got all of the ponies here killed," Celestia said as she looked around at all the ponies there with tears in her eyes. "I don't deserve to rule over them, I don't even know if I can make up for what I've done."

"It could take years to make up for this."

"I know."

"Then you'd better get started," he said with a thin smile, which grew larger as Celestia's eyes widened. "Like I said, I believe in chances. This sound good to you, Luna?"

"It sounds fine to me," Luna said with a nod.

"Well, both of you have to say 'yes' in order for it to go into effect. Are we in agreement?"

"Yes...yes we are," Celestia said as she hung her head. Superman turned away from her and looked back to the fillies with a smile. "Before I go, mind if I speak to each of you?" The fillies were the first ones to walk up to Superman, who knelt down so he could speak to them on their level.

"I'd like to thank all of you for being my friends and helping me to get used to your society," he said. The fillies all started to cry again and hugged him again. "I'll treasure the time that I spent with you guys and the cape that you gave me. Now, remember what I told all of you, try to be kind to others even if they aren't that kind to you and always do your best, no matter what you're doing." The fillies let go of him as Insectum walked over to him.

"Um...thank you for all you've done for us," she said with a small smile. "For saving my Mom...a lot and for helping to finally bring peace between the two races. I honestly never thought it would happen. And...thank you for introducing me to some new friends."

"You're welcome," Superman said as she hugged him as well. As she let go, Diamond Tiara walked up to him and motioned for him to lean in closer. He did so and she whispered to him so quietly that only he could hear her.

"I wanted to thank you again for helping me through the tough times and for helping me to realize being friends is a lot nicer that being a bully," she whispered before giving him a hug. "And thank you for never giving up on me." Superman gently patted her on the back before standing back up, looking over to the Elements of Harmony.

"Any of you have something you want to say before I go?" he asked them. Twilight was the first to walk up to him and hold out a small purple device.

"It's an interstellar communicator," she explained as he took it from her. "I made it after looking through some schematics on your ship. Since you can't hear across the vacuum of space, I made this so that you'll be able to hear us if we ever call out for you. It will blend in with your skin so that others won't get suspicious of you, and it will work anywhere, even underwater." Superman smiled and placed it in his cape pocket as Twilight stepped back and let AJ forward.

"Ya saved mah sister, mah life and all of Equestria," she said as she took off her hat with sad eyes. "Ah don't think there's anything else ah can give ya than mah thanks."

"And there's nothing else I need," Superman responded as Rarity stepped forward.

"Do you really have to go? There will never be another stallion like you," she whimpered as she hugged his torso. Superman smiled and gently patted her on the back as well. Fluttershy couldn't say anything through her tears and she simply gave him a hug as well.

"I want you to Pinkie promise me that you'll be back one day to truly experience a Pinkie party," Pinkie asked him once Fluttershy had let go.

"As long as no one's in danger, I promise to try and make it," Superman promised before receiving a hug from her as well. He looked over to RD, but she turned her face and tried to hide the tears running down her cheeks. Superman simply smiled and decided to talk to her last as he turned to Chrysalis and Luna. "I want to thank the two of you as well. It must have been hard putting aside your differences, as well as dealing with me and the constant attacks."

"Please, the only real trouble was listening to Celestia ramble on about what a menace you were and all that," Chrysalis said with a smile and a glance at Celestia, who was too ashamed to speak. "Besides, you're the one I need to thank for saving my race. Who would've thought, that it would be an alien to bring our two nations together? How you haven't managed it on your planet is a mystery to me."

"Humans can be a very stubborn race," Superman said with a smile as he turned to Luna. "I should thank you as well for standing up for me and helping ponies to acclimate to my presence on your planet."

"It was an honor to meet one such as yourself," Luna said with a smile. Finally, Superman turned towards RD.

"Rainbow Dash, mind if I speak with you in private?" he asked her, pointing into the sky when she gave him a confused look. He then shot off into the sky with her following him, coming to a stop high above the clouds that had a view of all the land.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" Rainbow Dash asked him as he looked over the land, scanning for any signs of trouble before he turned towards RD.

"I wanted to thank you personally," Superman said as he turned around. "I think that I've learned a lot more about this land and its creatures from being near you. You overcame your jealousy and hatred of me to become a much stronger pony in the process. You overcame your weaknesses and fears to help save lives. You became exactly the kind of person that I wish my world would have more like." RD smiled a bit at this although she did look a little confused.

"But, you're the hero. I'm just trying to follow what you taught me."

"That's the point. You stood up for those you cared about in the face of an overwhelming force. You may have been afraid, but you chose to fight. And for that, I have something for you." Superman vanished at super speeds only to return a second later holding something behind his back. "You said that you followed what your heart told you to do, and never gave into the fear; instead you fought for all that is good. And I know I could use more allies like you. So I had Rarity make you this." RD's eyes went wide as Superman held out what looked like a Wonderbolts costume, but it seemed even greater. She took it in her hooves as the full garb revealed itself, causing her to gasp in disbelief. It was a sky blue suit with golden lightning bolts down the side. But that was nothing compared to what was in the center of the chest. It was a red pentagon with a rainbow lightning bolt in the center of it, matching the symbol that was on Superman's chest.

I...I...," RD stammered as she looked up at Superman, having no idea what to say.

"I thought long and hard about it, but in the end I decided that you earned it," Superman said. "I would be honored if you would be an honorary member of the Super family." Rainbow Dash couldn't say anything; all she could do was stare at the suit Superman had given her. She slipped on the suit and looked behind at herself, realizing with a smile that the cloth that covered her wings was the same red color of his cape. RD beamed at Superman and tackled him, wrapping her arms around his chest.

"I can't thank you enough for this gift," she said happily.

"That's good, but I have one more gift for you," Superman said as she let go, vanishing once again and re-appearing with a small black box. "Now before I give this to you, I want you to promise me that you will guard this with your life and only use it as a last resort." When she promised that she would, Superman held out the box and floated backwards. RD opened the box to have a green light cover her wide eyes as Superman staggered in the air.

"No..." she whispered as she saw the green blade that lay in the box, looking up to Superman with a look of disbelief. "No! You can't give me this! This is the only thing in the entire galaxy that can kill you! You shouldn't be giving this to me!" Superman smiled when she closed the box as he floated over to her and placed both hands on her shoulders.

"I am giving this to you because I know that as a friend, you will use it if needed," Superman explained. "As crazy as he is, Luthor's right about me in one regard. If I were to go bad, there are not that many beings who could stop me. And most of those individuals are on Earth. If I were to attack here, I'd like to know that there was somepony I trust to stop me. And that pony is you."

"But you'll never go crazy and attack us," Rainbow said with a laugh. "You would never-"

"Maybe not voluntarily, but I have been mind-controlled before," Superman reminded her. "And if you had this then, you would have been able to stop me that much easier. I'm not giving you the source of my weakness so that some pony can stop me; I am trusting you to be strong enough and loyal enough to me that you'll use it if the time comes. I have only given kryptonite to one other person and I trust them completely."

"So does that mean you trust me just as much as him?" Rainbow asked with a smile.

"You already know the answer to that," Superman said with another smile as he looked back down to the ponies waiting for him. "So how about you head back down to the others? I have two more stops to make before I go." RD nodded as Superman flew off into the distance, watching him go before opening the box one last time to look at the green blade inside.

'I know you gave this to me to keep us safe, but I know I'll never need to use it on you,' she thought to herself as she closed the box. 'You're an unstoppable force of good and I'll stay loyal 'til the very end...Clark.' RD shot down to join the other ponies, while Superman came to a stop just in the center of a small cemetery. He knelt down in front of one of the tombstones and closed his eyes.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't stop Brainiac from killing you," Superman said softly. "But know that you're daughter will remain safe as long as I live. I will keep her safe." Then Superman shot off into the sky again, this time coming to a stop in front of a small tombstone that was in the center of a large field.

"And I'm sorry that I couldn't save you," Superman whispered, placing a single flower on the grave. He then shot off one last time towards Ponyville, landing in front of the ponies. He headed over to his ship and prepared to climb inside, but a filly stopped him before he could.

"Y-you'll be back, right?" Tiara asked him, all of the other fillies nodding in agreement.

"Remember what I promised you?" Superman asked her with a smile. "That no matter where you are or I am, I'll be there whenever you call. And I keep my promises." Tiara smiled at his words as he turned and hopped into his ship, closing the hatch and starting up the engines while waving all the ponies clear. Once the thrusters were at full capacity, he waved goodbye one last time to the ponies before shooting off into the great unknown. As he flew away, Superman wondered if he should have told RD about the final gift he had given her. But then he smiled to himself, thinking it would be more fun for her to find out on her own. So he shot away in his space ship, feeling a sense of hope fill up his heart.

"And just like that, he's gone," Dinky said sadly as she hung her head. RD walked over and stood next to her and gently placed a hoof around her shoulder, smiling at the filly.

"Yeah, he's gone for now, but he'll be back," she reminded her as she walked the two of them over to the others. "Remember, he'll be back whenever we call--and that's a promise. Now how about I take you and Insectum to see where the Wonderbolts train, since your friends are technically still grounded?" Dinky looked up at her with a smile while the CMC complained and hopped onto RD's back, Insectum joining them once she managed to convince Chrysalis to let her join. With everyone on her back, RD shot off into the sky faster than a speeding bullet with a blazing red trail behind her.

As Superman flew away and broke orbit, he looked back one last time at the small planet below him, wondering how many more were like it in the universe. And although he did worry a bit about them, there was somepony he trusted there that would keep them safe.

'They're in your hooves now, Rainbow. Make me proud.' The thrusters reached full power and with a single blast, Superman shot off into the galaxy. He had already traveled through a number of star systems when a small green planet caught his attention. He slowed the ship down so that he could get a better look at it, noticing with a frown that there seemed to be a massive battle going on down below.

"No rest for the weary, huh?" he said with a smile as he pointed his ship down at the planet, preparing to go save the day.

(S)

Three months later.

Fire ponies raced back and forth between he buildings as house after house caught on fire, desperately trying to keep the blaze under control. They had gotten most of the ponies out of the houses in time, but a small filly had been trapped inside where the building was about to come down. She sat huddled in the corner while the flames got closer and closer to her, the thick smoke starting to choke her breath. She cried out for help, but it was drowned out by the roar of the flames and the sounds of the building coming down. She heard a sound above her and lifted her tear-stained eyes to the ceiling to see the roof about to give out. She screamed and closed her eyes as the ceiling collapsed on her...only to open her eyes again when she realized that she was still alive. She looked up in confusion only to have her eyes widen in shock when she saw a pony standing over her, holding up the ceiling. Although she couldn't see much through the smoke, she could clearly see the blue suit with the golden lightning bolts down the side of it, along with the red wings on the back. But what caught her attention the most was the rainbow lightning bolt in the center of a red shield, a symbol that told all who saw it that they were safe. The pony holding up the roof looked down at her with a smile, a smile that calmed her fears when she saw it.

"Don't worry, I'm here. You're safe now," the pony said to her. The filly's face lit up with happiness when she saw the pony, already knowing who it was.

"Supermane!" Supermane threw the chunk of ceiling to the side with a grunt, scooping the pony into her hooves as the room started to collapse around them. She wrapped the filly tightly in her arms while she threw herself at the wall, bursting through it just as the building collapsed behind them. The ponies cheered for her as she set down in front of them, gently placing the filly on the ground and smiling when she raced over to her mother. The ponies who had watched the building burn all surrounded Supermane and tried to thank her, but she waved goodbye to them and shot off into the air, breaking through the cloud cover and coming to a stop under the sun.

"You were right, Superman," she said to herself as she closed her eyes and opened her arms while the sun's rays struck her. "Ponies' smiles are a reward in and of themselves." She floated over the land, letting the sun recharge her, since she had used a big chunk of her power saving the filly. Her rainbow mane floated gently beside her in the updraft and her suit shone like the sun as the rays bounced off of it. Ever since that day three months ago, she had been getting stronger and stronger under the sun.

"You might have left Equestria, but a small bit of you remains in me," she said to herself as she looked down at the suit with a warm smile. "Although, I wish you would have told me that you left me with a bit of your powers...I'm tired of kicking down buildings." Then she heard a cry for help off in the distance and her eyes snapped open with a smile. "Time to save the day once again." Supermane rocketed off towards the cry for help, moving as fast as she could to get there in time. She broke the sound barrier with ease as she flew through the sky, but if she had looked behind her she would have seen something that made her smile.

There were three sonic booms behind her.

(S)

Metropolis.

"Clark, I thought I asked you to have that article on my desk ten minutes ago!" The Editor-in-Chief of the Daily Planet yelled across the busy room at a single news reporter who sat at his desk, typing on his computer much faster than a normal person could type at nearly a thousand words a second.

"It's already on your desk, Perry!" Clark Kent yelled back with a smile, knowing that the paper hadn't been on Perry's desk until a second ago. Perry walked back into his office to find that the report was there, much to his confusion. Clark let out a sigh and leaned back in his chair, looking at the finished report in front of him with a smile.

"Hey Smallville, you doing anything during lunch?" Clark looked to his right to see that his fellow reporter, Lois Lane, was standing next to him, smiling that radiant smile of hers towards him.

"Actually no, I'm quite free at the moment," Clark said, smiling back, as he sat back up in his chair, getting to his feet while he fixed his sports jacket. "Are you inviting me to lunch?"

"Maybe I am," she teased as she wrapped her arm through his, heading for the elevator. Clark smiled as he started to walk with her, until...

'Superman!'

Clark immediately tensed up as the sound of five voices cried out for him. Lois noticed the sudden change in his demeanor and let go of his arm with a sigh.

"Gotta go, huh?" she asked him with a sigh.

"Sorry Lois, duty calls," he said with a shrug as he raced out of the room.

"Smallville, I know you like to help, but you didn't need to take Atlas' job from him," Lois said with a sigh. Clark raced upstairs to the top of the building, throwing off his sport coat as he ran up the stairs to the roof. He smiled to himself as he thought about the ponies and how they must be without him there. Apparently something was going on or else they wouldn't have called for him. It could be the end of their world as they knew it, or it could simply be that the CMC had finally gotten their cutie marks. But either way, he never ignored a cry for his help. So as he rushed onto the rooftop of the daily planet, he grabbed his shirt with both hands and tore it back. Underneath the shirt was a red "S" on a blue suit and a red cape that was stained with gold glitter.

Superman was on his way.

Author's Note:

And that is the end if this story as it flies up, up and away, I have begun prep on two DC stories. They will take a little longer than usual to get out, but both should be an interesting read. Because in the next two stories, a light will shine for all in the dark and Equestria will freeze over.

Comments ( 259 )
Comment posted by Onomonopia deleted Jul 18th, 2013

A light will shine for all in the dark

Green Lantern? He's the only DC character I can relate to "Light"…other than Firestorm or the other Lantern Corps.

Equestria will freeze over.

This one is harder to guess. I first thought Mr. Freeze, but that's only possible if the "Light" is Batman.
If the character in mind is of supernatural blood/descent (aka. connotations to Hell), then it could be the Black Lantern Corps or Gentleman Ghost. Alternatively, if the character is heroic, it could be Etrigan, Raven Roth (with the villain being Trigon), or Deadman (Boston Brand).

By the way, I have to wonder if you enjoy reading the guesses of your readers. :pinkiesmile:

Great ending! The only thing I regret is that it's over now, but I must say, it was fun while it lasted. :pinkiehappy:

Because in the next two stories, a light will shine for all in the dark and Equestria will freeze over

Okay the first is Green Lantern obviously. As for the other I think either Captain Cold, Mr. Freeze, Iceman, or Blizzard. The first two are villains while the last two are heroes. Unless you mean the term "Hell" will freeze over and in that case it's either Etrigan the Demon or Ghost Rider

3330820
I do enjoy it, but the stories won't be related. One is about light and the other will be consumed by the ice.

Also

So nice you have it twice!

3330845
Oof…that's tougher to guess. I hardly know any DC characters with Ice powers/Hell powers, other than Mr. Freeze and Captain Cold.
Unless it's a Marvel character. That opens up…Thor and the frost Giants. or Iceman. Or possibly something to do with either Dr. Strange or Ghost Rider (the Johnny Blaze one).
…
...
I don't read enough DC. But only time will tell, I guess.

Epic ENDING!!!
Now to see another chosen hero for the massive crossover you are planning or that crossover of Dark knight and this one. Can't wait to see it!!!

Should really add Hal Jordan on this and Ironman but I'll just see the final six crossover roster when it gets there.

There was one thing missing at the end. This.

You can't have Supes take off from the Daily Planet without it.

Comment posted by Grumpy Pony deleted Oct 11th, 2013

So Green Lantern and Batman w/ Mr. Freeze?

definitely a Lantern and a Mr Frieze story, I hope we go with the sob story Frieze 'he's just doing whatever it takes to save his wife version' I like that one the best.

I want fucking Barry Allen, or better AQUAMAN!

If this story is done then why is it still incomplete?

3330970
It's late, i'm tired and it will be changed in the morning.

The ending...

gifs.gifbin.com/1233928590_citizen%20kane%20clapping.gif

i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt206/Bigbattle22/Other4.jpg

outsidethebeltway.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/ronald-reagan-thumbs-up.jpg

And finally...

wakeupstarlight.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/supermanAPPROVED.jpg

Definitely one of the better crossovers (and overall story) that I have seen on this sight... I have my complaints about how you handled Celestia but I'll put those aside for the fact that it was more than likely a way to keep the story interesting. Not much to say about grammar and spelling, it was spot on minus a few hiccups here and there. The way you wrote the cast (minus Celestia, I mind you) was very well done and as I believe, very, VERY spot on. (even to the point of scary good) Your take on writing Superman (which believe it or not is ungodly difficult) was worthy of Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster themselves, and it was much better than how men like Frank Miller and the current writer for Superman, Scott Lobdell write him (I really don't like how he handles Superman)... I may even go so far as to say that you're on your way to becoming the next Scott Snyder or Alex Ross (but I'm getting ahead of myself there) So overall... In terms of Story, Characters, Grammar, Plot, Feels and Action I shall deem this tale... ... ... ... ...
...
...
...
9.7 out of 10 (Only for what I see as mistreatment of Celestia... but I'm being bias there... I've got a soft spot for her)
I look forward to more of your comic related crossovers in the future... and I hope that this isn't the last time we see the Man of Steel in Equestria.
Flanagan Out...

3331002
Aw, thanks so much. It mean a lot.:scootangel:

3330975
Ah, sorry.
Have a good nights sleep!

A fitting end:pinkiesmile:

Hmm, I was hoping that divine intervention wasn't going to be the method of reviving Superman, but...

That's where the negativity ends! I think this is your best work so far! Truly worth rereading sometime, just like A Dark Knight, which I've read about four times already.

Rain'El... Heheh. I love the idea of best pony becoming a superhero. :rainbowdetermined2:

Ah hah! Mr. Freeze (maybe...)! That'll be interesting... VERY interesting... Wonder who the star pony is gonna be in that one... Anyway, I await the two with bated breath! There's no better way to break the monotony than reading a good DC crossover by Onomonopia.

3330959 Wally West I better

3331075
Aw, thank you. Glad you liked it.:scootangel:

:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy: best ending very. this story was an awesome read.

and I wonder since superman give Rainbow some of his powers would the kryptonite weaken her the same way????

3330975 I have to say... The ending damn near brought me to tears of joy... That has never happened before...

R.I.P Christopher Reeves

You did not mark it "Complete".

3331447

aye, is there some more chapters? or is it the end?

Great ending! :heart:

Everytime I read any of these chapters, I always imagine Tim Daly voicing Superman

A really nice ending. Very fitting for a story about Superman.

Your note made me think of something. The next two stories... I think I know at least one of the hero's that will appear.

Because in the next two stories, a light will shine for all in the dark and Equestria will freeze over.

To answer this bit I'll bring another quote:

"In brightest day, in blackest night,

No evil shall escape my sight.

Let those who worship evil's might

Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!"

I really can't wait for the publish of your new works!:pinkiehappy:

Wonderful story, I really enjoyed it. My guess is one of the next stories will of course be the Green Lantern. Do you already know which lantern you're going to use? I was never big on the DC universe but I really liked the Justice League Unlimited cartoon and hence really only know John Stewart. Just wondering, can't wait for the next story.
All the best :)

that ending... :moustache:

This fic is just so awsome.....and since you wrote this it makes YOU awsome by default! Keep on Writing and being awsome!!

3330908 I agree, no Superman crossover is complete whitout this theme at the end.

Loved itQ so to hazard a guess at the next two. Green Lantern and either Mr Freeze or Commander Cold? Personally I prefer Mr Freeze from Arkham City.

That last call for help might be:

- The CMC and Tiara and Dinky and Insectum for reasons unknown.
- A genuine call for help that Rainbow 'Supermane' Dash overlooked or too busy at the moment.
- Pinkie's insane idea of a party invitation.
- Any other reason not listed :trollestia:

And why is this tagged 'Incomplete'?

3331574 I hope it's just me, but why do I see the Green Lantern pic as though he's giving the Finger?
...
I think I'll just stop talking.

3330908 You just resurrected my childhood... I f*cking love you, man...

3331085 maybe, maybe not. But seriously the 'speed' story is already done with this one, with Aquaman that could open a whole new type of setting. My guest is Cyborg or Aquaman because the technological and water setup has't been explored yet.

3332028So im not the only one to thin that.


This was a good ending.

Let's see: 2 DC stories. One seems to be GL(hopefully Hal Jordan) and the other... I don't have a clue.

3332281
It's as if he's saying, "Screw you evil, I have my ring!". :rainbowlaugh:

Question will ther be a sequel of this story maybe in the future?
things like this RD on eath it would be hilarious !
(maybe she lands in Gotham first and kick some minor kriminal but but than she meets Batman alone than when he understand where her powers come from would be hilarious)

So RD is Justice League now? Cool!

Also GL and Mr. Freeze? plz be mr freeze!

Great end, thanks for not going the way I feared it was going to go after Sombra's death. I look forward to more from you in the future.:moustache:

You know what, my only peeve at the end of this is that Superman didn't tell anyone about Derpy. I mean, it's hilarious and heartwarming that she got lost on the way to the afterlife and ended up saving everyone in the process by savng Superman. You'd think at least Dinky would have appreciated knowing that. :applejackunsure: But other than that, good job! Looking forward to your next stories.

i actually cried a little when this ended! curse you for making such an amazing story!

Make green lantern or Flash in the next story!

Login or register to comment