• Published 27th Sep 2012
  • 2,611 Views, 64 Comments

A Good Share of Dreams (Old Version) - Sea Pony



Death a word that don't signify end but a new begining follow Dream as he try to reach his dreams and how he learn that even in a magical world, reality can be hard

  • ...
 64
 2,611

PreviousChapters
Alternate ending: A dream come true

Author note: So yeah after I finish this story I felt that I should show what would happen if Time Skip would have fail his plan, this is not cannon to the story and will have no impact to the sequel of the story, I don't like the pacing in this chapter but I hope you can all still enjoy it

I stand up painfully and tried to walk but I was extremely slow. ``Ahahah look at you, you’re barely stay conscious how pathetic`` I tried to punch him but my punchs was slow and easy to escape so he kick me on the face and I fell on the grass once again.

He then began to stomp on my chest repeteadly I cough some blood and he smirk sadictly down at me. What happened to him to make act like that at that moment I will never know, he never was like that before, I don’t have time to worry about that I must think of something or I’m dead. I form two pillar of water they met above Time Skip head and I form a block of ice before letting gravety make the rest of the job.

It’s came crashing on the head of the time traveler, I profit of his daze to put my hooves on his neck and I began to press on it to make him sufocate when he realise what was doing he tried to hit me and my arms but I didn’t let go it’s wasn’t anger that drive me anymore but desperation for my survival the same one that made me discover my powers with Kira.

When he made his last breath I press the finisher on his heart and his spiritual energy began to fill the skull. When It’s seem that all the energy was inside the skull open his mouth to release a large pillar of pure energy in the sky and it’s explode in a yellow aura that fell all around us.

But then something even stranger happened a human made of pure energy descend from the sky, he had a similar form to time skip. I tried to back away in horror but my back was met with bark of another tree. The form put a hand on my head and the other to the medallion of time. He began to speak in a strange ethereal voice.

``Today mark the end of the ast two Dreamers, you have accomplish you’re goal and bring a powerful foal in this world the world is secured and don’t need you anymore.`` He exttend his ghostly arms to my medallion amy I head and he smirk at what he was about to do.

``Stop!`` That voice! No not her, she’s too precious and important to risk her life.

``Fluttershy go away!`` I scream but it’s was too late the butter yellow Pegasus land in front of me and she was using the ‘stare’ on the ghostly form of the time traveller.

``What do you think you’re doing mister!, trying to kill Dream like that sure he did kill you, but after you tourment him for a full year it’s a normal reaction!`` Fluttershy that say killing is a ‘normal’ reaction, where are we the twilight zone?

Time Skip had a hurt look in his eyes for a second but then he regain his grim expression. ``I do what I did to protect all of you in life we must some sacrifices`` His etheral body pass through the body of Fluttershy as if she was never here in the first place.

When he was about to touch me again a beam of magic hit his arm, cutting it off instantly. He took an horror expression as all is body began to glow, ``Fools! I was about to save all of you do you know what will happen if-`` He never had to finish what he was about to say as is spiritual energy vanish and become one with the magic of Equestria.

A single yellow spark could be seen floating in the sky joining the stars in the sky, The girls tackle hug me as soon as they arrive at the scene.When everypony had his hug Fluttershy walk to me and slap me in the face hard.

``Ow, What was that for?!``

``You’re an idiot what would happen if you died I would have to raise our filly alone, did you stop to think one second that maybe fighting someone as powerful as Time Skip was reckless!?`` I look guiltily at her I began to felt ashame of what could have happen.

``Your the most stupid colt in all of Equestria!`` I wince at her harsh words. ``But you’re my stupid colt.`` She threw herself at me as she kiss me as if there was no tomorow. I was too shock at the sudden change to return it first but after a few second I put my hooves on her waist and make her come closer as I return the kiss.

``Awwwwww`` Was heard from the other girls except from Rainbow Dash who was acting disgust by our affection but we all knew she was happy for us.

- - - - - - -

Two weeks later

The moon was up once again, everypony except me, Fluttershy, the four princesses, and our brides maid which was the mane 6. Was sitting on a wooden banch wearing a dress or a suit. Some were not happy to have sand on their cloths especially Rarity, but I think a marriage on a beach with the moon shining on the surface of the water was perfect for ponies like me and Shy who like party.

The parent of Fluttershy was there, ironically enough it’s was North arrow that had shed the most of tears Maria was holding Meek Sky the little foal had no idea what was happening and was hapilly clapping her hooves together. The brother of Fluttershy was in the back sitting on the sand some guest was nervous about letting a full grown dragon to a wedding but there was no way he would miss this for a few scattery cat.

I also wish my parents were here, I wonder what they would think of me becoming a pony and having foal with Fluttershy I would love to see their face if I come one good morning at there door as a pony.

``By our power given by the crown we declare thou, mare and colt!`` She then envelope us in a magic aura we felt strange and sudenly I we saw two spark, I began to panick why was Luna bringing our souls outside of our body. I look at Fluttershy and she didn’t seem alarm at all by what was happening which put my mind at ease a little.

Then my spiritual began to flow out of it’s spark I began to feel cold and feeble but as soon as my energy was gone another replace it. Our two source of magic was share betwen me and Fluttershy.

``These two now share a spiritual bond that can never be brocken, and if death ever tried to separate them they will find each other with this eternal bond.`` Wow, who need jewelry when you can make something even more symbolic?

All the ponies to stomp on the ground and cheer for us as we share the kiss that would unite us for all our lifes, princess Celestia made a nod to Cadance and imediatly she threw a single firework in the sky.

Not two second after an aura borealis from the crystal empire was covering all Equestria to announce to the world our union. After that the four princesses aproach us with smiles Celestia was the first to talk.

``May your relashionship shine in the eyes of the world so you can show how proud you are to be together, my sun is blessing you.`` A warm golden aura envelop us it’s was gentle and caring.

``May when the intrusives eyes of the ponies are asleep, thou love be wild and passionate, our moon is blessing thou`` We both blush furiously at the implication of this phrase, the midnight blue aura of Luna touch us this one was colder, but was folowed by a strong desire to connect with us.

``May when life throwing chalenge at you, your love for each other will make you remember that it all worth it, my love is blessing you`` Another magical aura touch us this one was friendly and want to see evreyone happy, I aslo felt a strong sense of nostalgia. Cadance make place for Twilight to talk last.

``May when you’re relashionship is in danger, you remember that there a friends out there to help you when you need them, my friendship is blessing you.`` The las aura touch us this one seem reluctant to show is feeling with us but was happy to be in our presence.

All the ponies present cheer for the new young married couple. As we were making our way to celebrate at the beach party Celestia took a worried expression as she look at me, Time Skip had fail he was killed before he could complete his plan she could just hope that the consequences wouldn’t be too horrible.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 4 )

7009427 This was written before season 3 way before Sonata existed.

This was a (in my opinion) perfect story
I loved it one of the best story I had read
The grammar may not be perfect but I love it no less

hi!!!

Gahah jesus pinkie don't do that

okay!bye*poof*

hi

Oh hi celesti ... * notices the pink mane* oh god no

come here

8051259 Oh it's very far from perfect but thank you nonetheless. If you liked it you should check out the sequel which is in my opinion way better.

Yup the story is so butchered in a blender but the sad part it sounds ok to me well u finish the Rewritten one???

Login or register to comment