• Published 27th Sep 2012
  • 2,611 Views, 64 Comments

A Good Share of Dreams (Old Version) - Sea Pony



Death a word that don't signify end but a new begining follow Dream as he try to reach his dreams and how he learn that even in a magical world, reality can be hard

  • ...
 64
 2,611

PreviousChapters Next
Epilogue

I yawn as the first ray of sunlight disturb my sleep, I lift my self from the bed and tried to get out of the bed, however when my hooves were too little to reach the ground I land on the wooden floor with a thud, whoa since when did this room became so big... And where am I arleady?

I look at myself and was shocked for a second I had hooves...Wait didn’t I had hooves all my life? I don’t know anymore. ``Il y a quelque chose qui ne tourne pas rond, pourquoi je ne peut pas me rapeller qui je suis?`` For a strange reason it was strange to speak in french, or is it prench? It like it was a long time ago I didn’t speak in prench, but it’s the only language I know... Right?

I then realise something else my voice was really high pitch, more than a colt normally should. Wait how old am I? It don’t matter I should focuse on trying to remember who I am, I look around the room and saw a mirror I tried to see in it but I was so small I then notice something in the corner of my eyes. ``Ah! Une chaise c’est parfait!`` I push the chair close of the mirror and jump on it.

I look in the mirror and my heart stop for a second. ``Mais je ne resemble pas a un poulain du tout!`` I exclaim in shock, instead of the normal feature of a colt I had a round nose my face look more gentle. I had a long green and black mane that cover all the left part of my face. I notice that on my belly I had teats. My eyes grew wide in horor.

``S’il vous plait dite moi que c’est pas vrai`` I don’t remember much but I am almost sure I was a colt the last time I check myself... Almost, I turn my flank to the mirror and lift my tail sure enough instead of the equipement that a colt was born with, I was adorned with a pair of lips. With this new information in mind, I did the most calm and rational thing to do.

``AAAAAAAAAHHHH!! Je suis une pouliche!`` The high pitch scream of a filly could be heard in all the cottage waking up several critters in the process. My eyes roll back in my eyes socket and I fell down of the chair and I black out. I didn’t notice the gentle gasp of a butter yellow Pegasus as she open the door of the bedroom.

- - - - - -

Dear diary

This is Fluttershy, After the poor filly we now call Winter Song becam concious again I made her breakfast, this was akward and for her, for me because my fiancée is now a little filly that have no idea who she is and for her because she was living in the home of a perfect stranger.

We had to cancel the marriage, Luna was really disapointed to not have made a wedding, but not as dissapoint as myself but we can’t simply do the wedding now. That would be completely wrong with a poor filly that don’t even know why she’s there.

``Fluttershy you’re not force to take care of her, I could take her we would play all day, I really learn to take care of smal foals, and you wouldn’t have to fell super-duper awkward with her being your coltfriend and all that.`` Said Pinkie once when I was taking the filly home, but I refuse, I can’t let my emotions get in the way she need me more than anything now. I know it’s will be hard to take care of two filly alone but I will do it for her.

I don’t blame Dream for what he did, sure he was stupid to fight Time Skip alone and all that, but I forgive him for not being to raise Meek sky my friends will be ther and i’m sure he will help me even if he didn’t know he’s the father.

We could tell Winter Song about how her name was Peace Dreamer and that he was my husband, but we all think it will make more damage than good if we do that. She would feel guilty for what she done before losing her memory and she would try to fulfill a role she can’t accomplish in her state.

The other day when we were at the park I was surprise when she call me ‘mama’ not so long ago we were kissing each other like no tomorow and today she consider me like a mother figure, it’s just so awkward,but I must be strong for her sake. Who know, maybe she would still help me raise Meek Sky as a big sister.

Ther one proble through since she lost her memories Winter Snow don’t seem to understand us and the only language she could speak was prench. That could make some complication in the future.

But fortunately Rarity have a friend that could help, the wife of her friend Fancy pants come from Prance and she learn Equestrian perfectly she would be a perfect teacher for Winter Song for learning how to relearn our language.

A lot of ponies are begining to wondering where is Dream, so me and the girls came up with a lied saying that the reapers kill him, which is partially true in a way, of crouse we told all the friends that Dream have made the truth but we don’t want the attention of the townfolks.

We didn’t realise our dreams at the end to be married and have a beautiful family, but in a way we still realise it in a different way, the world is strange like that one day you have a fiancée the next day she become your daughter.

I heard rumors that Sonata began to date Octavia, this could be simple gossips but if they really are a thing I encourage them. Unfortunately I don’t think a inter-species relashionship will be that well receive in the elite of Canterlo, I hope it will not damage their career.

Pinkie broke up with the Doctor since he never was there, she can’t handle to have a long distance relashionship she’s more the physical type... In more ways than one, she took it hard at first but after a few days she was back to the old Pinkie we knew.

Ditzy Doo surprise Mark at flurting with the Cloudchaser and her twins sister again, she was not happy at all I think he will sleep on the couch for a while, Brew has been accept in the guards and when Twilight became a princess she was ‘as if by chance’ assign as a personal guard to the new princess by Celestia herself.

Rarity recently began to date Thunderlane, she began to have acrush on him since he saver her at the wonderbolt academy, I admit they make a cute couple. I hope the fact that he’s a Pegasus will not cause trouble when she goes to Canterlot there some ponies that are racist and think two different type of ponies should have children together. Not that there planning of having foals so soon but some ponies make asumption.

We didn’t heard much about Soft Paw but she come in town ocasionly, through the fisher of the town seem to dislike her a lot for some strange reasons, I heard Carl the humans that was accused of murder is now living happily with his parents in the world of disney, Ironic when he didn’t stop to accuse for living in a childish and girly world.

Celestia told us that one the sparks of Discord are missing she seem to be troubled by something I heard her muttering something about. ‘old friends will return’.

As for Dave we didn’t heard of him he’s probably traveling all around the multiverse to save the situations that the council assign him to solve like he alway do. Winter Song lose her cutie mark for a strange reason when she was attack by this spectral form of Time Skip, so the cutie mark crusaders tried to invite her in their club.

He at least tried one of their crazy stunt before he came back running back tot the cottage screaming. ``C’est pouliches sont folle!`` me and my friend laugh at that knowing full well how the crusaders can be sometimes.

We once tried to reverse Winter Song back as a colt and after that as an adult but each time we try her spark bring her back as a filly the poor thing was disapoint. And each of us was questionning the same thing, ‘how could Time Skip change the structure of her Spark?’ We don’t know but we think this have to do with the medallion we turn to Celestia to solve the problem.

After a few hours she came back with a shock expression, she said that Time Skip didn’t change the structure but made her spark resonate with herself, we didn’t know what Celestia meant by that at first but she explain to us that a water elemntalist is alway and alway will be a female. It’s a rule of nature, Since Dream was in the body of a male the spark feel betrayed and lash out to transform Dream into a mare

If Dream had not meet he Time Skip that night he would still be tranformed as a mare, only it would have take a few years before he would been transform. But for what Time Skip took some of Winter Song spiritual energy by doing so transforming her in a child with no memories? That we don’t know yet.

We don’t know what the future will hold I admit I’m a little scare of not being a good mother for these two fillie but the girls promised me to help me the best they could. But it’s Winter Song and Meek Sky I’m worrying the most about.

Will Meek Sky will be happy with her live without a father figure in our family and will I be able to help Winter? The poor filly seem so lost, I can’t imagine what is it to live in a strange environement you don’t remember wit not a single memory to hold on to.

That day Peace Dreamer and Time Skip had their final battle none of them survive but in the battle a little filly was born like a phoenix from the ashes, the story of the Dreamers is over and the story of Winter Song can begin.

- - - - - - -

The sound of thousand of foots, paws,hooves and heavy boots was heard on the cold stone floor, of the soul reapers hideout. ``Soldier in formation!`` Comand Infinitus imideatly all sound made by the soldiers stop abrutly.

``Today we lose our last time traveler, but don’t be discourage that was a small lost. Everything is still going to the plan. We don’t know who kill him but rest assure that if he or she dare continue his attack on the reapers he will die very quickly, no one will resist when it will be time for redemption!`` The white wolf then howl loudly for everyone to hear.

``May the endless power of life purge this corupt world!`` The cherring of thousand of man and woman was heard in all the gigantic room. Behind the cloaked wolf was a giant green orb of light above it was the symbol of infinity carve in the marbe. The wolf made his way out of the room content with his speech.

``Yes Author we will take you down once and for all this time, ahahahahah!``

Outro

PreviousChapters Next