• Published 27th Sep 2012
  • 2,611 Views, 64 Comments

A Good Share of Dreams (Old Version) - Sea Pony



Death a word that don't signify end but a new begining follow Dream as he try to reach his dreams and how he learn that even in a magical world, reality can be hard

  • ...
 64
 2,611

PreviousChapters Next
Panic In Canterlot (Edited)

Today was the final day for Carl before he left Equestria and receive his judgment. This was also the day Sonata had his first concert at Canterlot. When we arrived at the castle Princess Luna greet us. ``Greeting Twilight we- I mean I reserved some place for you and your friends.``

``Thanks princess Luna`` Twilight said respectfully.

``You know I hate formality. Call me Luna we are all friends here.``

``Hello Luna do you want to go stargazing with me? And after that we could go in the royal chamber.`` Mark ask Twilight glare at him angrily and I hit the back of his head.

``Ouch!``

``Mmh maybe we could skip the stargazing and go directly in the chamber.`` Our jaw drop and I swear I could hear Twilight brain trying to reboot.

``What? You think a princess doesn't have need? But don’t get idea this will be a one night thing this relationship will not go deeper.`` She wink at him and then she flew away. Twilight stare blankly in the nothingness and I wave a hoof at her.

``I think she broke her.`` Mark him was still surprise but eventually shook his head.

``Wish me good luck`` He then ran away following Luna. The others then regain their senses.

``Well that was unexpected alright.``

- - - - -

``Hey Sonata how it’s going?`` The griffin turn around he had a nervous expression.

``It’s the first time I’m going to play for a crowd I don’t know if they will like it.``

``I’m sure everything will be alright`` I then made my way to the a room were they were plenty of chair with ponies waiting and a stage and I took a place beside Fluttershy she smiled at me she is so adorable.

Then Sonata, Octavia and a small group of musicians made their way on stage and they began to play a song.

The song was so beautiful and had a lot of sadness in it I knew Sonata was good but wow this is something, I heard a snif from Rarity had tears in her eyes but this was real tear and not her drama queen act.

When the song finish we all stomp our hooves to applaud the song. The musicians bow to the audience in respect.

After a few seconds the public calm down and the orchestra began to prepare themselves for the second song.

But as the song was about to begin out of nowhere a bomb exploded blowing away plenty of ponies some of them died and some was just injured. In the confusion I check where was Fluttershy but she was not there anymore.

I then saw a lizard he was as big as a human and he was walking on two legs he look like an Argonian from the Elder Scrolls games. He was holding Fluttershy with a knife and he was in front of Princess Celestia, if this motherfucker touch her I will make him sure he die slowly.

The pony in the room were running in all directions they were trying to leave this place the most quickly possible.

``Celestia tell me the location of the amulet of Epona now or this innocent child will die.`` Celestia was shock but then put a stern glare.

``Ok I will tell you if you release the filly.``

``You tell me and after I free her.``

Celestia glare at him before giving up ``Okay the amulet is located in the ruined of the castle of the royal pony sisters.``

``Thanks for the info now I don't have any reason to keep you alive.``

``No please don’t hurt me I didn’t do anything please.`` Fluttershy said with tears in his eyes. He lift his knife to attack her but when he tried to stab he was met with a transparent shield.

I don’t know what came over me but seeing Fluttershy in danger unlock something unlock in me my body was glowing and I think I made that shield but I had no time to question it. ``If you touch her believe me I will make sure that you will die very painfully motherfucker.`` Fluttershy was a little scared at me because normally I’m angry sometime when a monster attack me and menace my friends but that wasn’t angry. I show a expression of pure rage and hatred toward the pile of shit that almost hurt Fluttershy.

An arrow stuck in the arm of the lizard and his knife fell on the ground, I saw Brew with her bow and arrow why did she come with this here? Who cares, I charge at the lizard thing. And again this strange sensation came and a freaking block of ice shot out of the ground and hit the lizard directly under his chin he let go of Fluttershy at the surprise attack.

I then flew at her and took her far away of the attack, I saw Sonata Carl and the rest of the elements join Brew for the battle. The lizard thing then realised he was outnumbered and he point at a window a sort of ray of light stuck the wall for a seconf and after that he snap his fingers together and the wall suddenly exploded.

He then ran in the direction of the destroyed wall to try to escape. Sonata tried to stop him but the lizard was too agile for him. He kick him in the face and hit Sonata with is knife in his heart. Sonata eyes shot opens before he close them releasing his last breath.

``Fuck Sonata! You bitch come here!`` I scream at him but he jump on a sort of pad he snap his fingers again and he teleported away and the pad destroy itself.

``I-is he's dead?`` Ask Fluttershy worried I nodded my head and she began to cry. Then Celestia approached us.

``Don’t worry my little pony the naga had no soul catchers on him he will come back.`` I sigh in relief.

``What was that amulet he talk about?`` I ask curiously.

``The amulet of Epona contain the soul of a demi-goddess we find it's location two days ago we were going to send some guards to recuperate it but it look like we have some spy in our castle.’’

‘’I hate spies’’ Said Rainbow Dash and her friends roll their eyes smilling.

‘’All these ponies dead they will come back sure but some of them will probably be traumatized, he had no moral at all’’ I stomp my hoof on the ground. Celestia shook her head.

‘’Our world is too peaceful for it's own good and some people profit of it. Dream I would like you and Brew to go search that amulet before him. My guards will be occupied here and I know it's a selfish request but I don’t want to risk the bearer of harmony.’’

‘’No Dream stay here with me please.’’ Fluttershy said with a pleading expression.

‘’Don’t worry Shy I will come back everything will be alright.’’ I kiss her on the lips. After I finish the kiss the other mane 6 had a surprised expression, oh right they didn’t know yet. They then congratulate us when they saw Fluttershy smiling at me.

‘’I have a gift for you dream’’ I turn around to see Celestia to see a long sword who look a lot better than the one I had receive in Griffonya. it's had a golden handle. "This is the sword we give to the royal guards its not the best there is but it's should be better than the one you had in the griffin kingdom’’ Celestia said.

‘’Thanks I will protect the peace the country deserve`` I then sense a tingling sensation on both side of my flank I turn around to see a huge flash and there it’s was my cutie mark. It’s was a sign of peace with two sword crossing in front of it. Celestia smiled.

``Your talent is to strive for peace you would make a perfect royal guard.`` I shook my head.

``No thank I prefer to defend this world my own way."

``I think I can respect that`` Celestia smiled again seeming not offend at all.

Flutterhy then hug me ``It’s represent you perfectly you may not be what we would call a peaceful pony but you always defend the ones who deserve it.`` All the girls smile at me. And I hug her for a few seconds.

``Thanks shy but now I must go.`` I turn around and flew out of the castle, Brew wasn't far behind.

- - - - -

I made my way to Ponyville, I hope I’m not too late. I ran into the forest Brew had preparec a few potions in case. We entered the forest and we followed a path we were listening every sound. My ear twitch as I heard a branch crack I turn around just to see Brew I sigh in relief.

After an hour of walking we saw a familiar small bridge, but then explosion in face of us threw us back of the bridge. ``Ah not you two again I should have kill all of you in the auditorium`` The lizard said to me and Brew with an annoyed expression.

He charge at us with is knife and we took a defensive position. He try to hit me but I block him with my sword and I gave him a buck with my hind-legs. He then jump on my face and threw me on Brew with his legs. He then point at us and the white ray appear again. Me and Brew jump to escape the zone as he snap his fingers and made explode the the place where we were previously laying.

I hide in the branch of a three but I heard another snap of fingers and I jump out of it before the tree explode. Shit I must stop him before he make explode the entire forest! Brew then threw a potion in the air it’s was upside the head of the lizard and then she shoot an arrow on it.

When the liquid touch our enemy it’s look like all his body began to freeze and he had difficulty to move. Brew took the opportunity and shoot an arrow between his two eyes, ``BOOM HEADSHOT!`` she cried.

But then the body of the lizard began to glow brighty. ``Brew run he will explode!`` We ran to the bridge and then he exploded some fire touch the rope of the bridge and it’s began to burn. I was on the other side but Brew was still running on the bridge.

``Jump I will catch you!`` The rope then cut and the bridge began to fall. Brew jump and I grab her hooves and pull her with me on the other side. We were panting heavily after this for a few minutes. And we began laughing like two retarded.

- - - - -

Inside the ruined castle we search for a few minutes and we found a old vault not use for probably a few centuries. We saw some things like old books, old gems and some pictures of royal ancestors. At the end of the volt we saw a necklace with a medallion on it. It’s had the symbol of a clock and something was written on it ‘Epona demi-goddess of time and child of the sun’ child of the sun do they mean Celestia? She had a filly? I took the necklace and wear it. ``Ok we should return to Canterlot I don’t want to worry the Princess and the girls more than they need.`` Brew nodded and we began to quit the castle.

But then the necklace and my body began to glow and I fell an intense tingling sensation all over me. ``What happening!?`` I scream Brew turn around and began to panick.

``Dream throw that necklace away come on!`` But too late I disappeared in a flash without leaving anything. ``Dream? DREAAAAAAMMMM!``

PreviousChapters Next