• Published 27th Sep 2012
  • 2,611 Views, 64 Comments

A Good Share of Dreams (Old Version) - Sea Pony



Death a word that don't signify end but a new begining follow Dream as he try to reach his dreams and how he learn that even in a magical world, reality can be hard

  • ...
 64
 2,611

PreviousChapters Next
Welcome to Equestria (Edited)

``Father I arrive with bad news`` Said a young griffins teenager nervousely.

``What is it?`` Ask a massive griffin who was busy eating some cooked fish at the table.

``It’s the mercenary you bough to capture Sonata the reports says that she died and return to her home-world.`` The griffin slam one of his claw on the table making jump his son in surprise

``I should have know, humans are pathetic they think they are predators but they are almost as inoffensive as the ponies. Its look like Sonata won’t come home peacefully, I will have to kill him for dishonouring our family of warriors with his useless dream of becoming musician for these grass eaters.``

- - - - - -

*SCRYYYY*

The head of the snake began to split in two parts when it’s was finally separated we could see the organs of the snake. This is disgusting, I had to put a hoof on my mouth to not throw up. Anyway after that two heads began to reform themselfs, the bat now two snakes heat to attack us. And the two began to bite the massive bat. What the fuck are they doing? When they release the bat began to search something in his throat and finally he spit saliva at me.

I jump out of the way of the projectile when I look at where he spit I see burn grass. This shit spit acid? Great because a fucking beast of that size wasn’t enough. We split up around the giant abomination of nature, like this we could attack all side of it, but we didn’t got too far from each other in case of one of us is injure.

``Sonata why don’t you play something to make him asleep or something.``

``I can’t he have too much magic his natural energy can counter it easily!``

``Great just great! Can you find a vulnerable point and hit him? Try to make him open his mouth I have a plan.`` he nod and began to charge the beast. Meanwhile I gallop to the new mare with the potions.


``Do you have something to poison someone?`` she nodded and hoofed me a black bottle. I spun around only to see Sonata punching the bat in the ball.

*ROAAR*

When I was saying vulnerable I was not thinking of this, oh well you need to work with what you have in situations like this. I threw the bottle in the mouth of the creature, I wait a few second to see... no reaction at all what happened? ``I should probably have told you but the poison was made of snake venom so it don’t really do anything to another creature who have the same venom in his body and live with it`` she said in a sheepish voice I face-hoof.

``Great any other plans?``

Sonata began to fly away from the bat but the monster was wanting revenge he began to spit five time Sonata try to escape theme at best he could but one of them touch his left back-leg. ``Gah! This shit burn like the wasteland!.`` He fell on the ground holding is leg. Wasteland? What a weird term, but I had no time to think about this.

The two head of snake began to charge for the kill at their prey. Before they could reach it the mare threw a orange bottle at the bat. When the glass of the bottle shattered in pieces the liquid on the bat began to burn his skin.

*SCRYYYY*

The creature began rolling on the grass to stop the the burning sensation. The mare approached Sonata and threw him on her back and began to gallop away from the beast. Soft Paw took the opportunity to attack it she approach the rolling monster, the snakes part tried to bite her, but she was too agile for them she evade the two of them. She then entered in the mouth of the monster. Is she insane!? The bat was finish to roll on the grass at this point but he began to make weird face.

*ROAAR*

He suddenly roar in pain and flew in all directions like he want to escape something, he slam in a couple of trees but it was a losing battle, after a few seconds he fell on the ground and made his las breath. After a moment Soft Paw came out of his mouth we all watch at her in aw.

``What?! Someone had to finish this horror and I was the most qualified.`` She said indignatly.

The mare trot to the dead bat and then pick some sort of gem out of her saddle bag. Some sort of magic then began to approach the gem and its began to glow softly when all the energy was absorbed.

``You... You absorb his soul this is highly illegal you know that?`` Sonata say he said a little disbeleving at what he saw.

``Oh it’s true it’s illegal for most people but Dave a human of the council gave it to me when I talk about the monsters that lurk by here.``

``Its make no sense why would they give this to you? They are the one who made the law to never use these things in the first place and some knight are only engaged to be dedicated at the destruction of those things!``

``Yes its both true but the gods keep a few of them in case of emergencies, I don’t know why but this human gave it to me, saying to use it in case a monster is too dangerous to be left close of the town. Don’t worry It the only one I have and I’m still going to the wasteland if I was to use the energy of the soul. I will only give it to the council when I will have time and they will relocate this thing in a world where he will cause less trouble.``

``My name is Brew blade by the way.`` She lift the helmet off her head and I gasp a little, she was a zebra she had white and black strips, she had long mane that look a little like Zecora at nighmare night ann she had pink eyes her glyph I think is called was a shield with a bow.

``So why were you following us?`` I ask Brew Blade suspiciously.

``Well its not everyday that you see a pony, a griffin and a seemingly sentient cat in this town and I was curious, fortunately because I save you and your friend a couple of times in this battle.``

``Yes thank you about that`` Sonata said his pride cleary hurt because he had to rely on a girl.

``No problem so anyway where are three going?`` She ask curiously

``To Equestria of course, that the only reason I came in this world`` I said imediatly

``Can I come with you?`` I was shocked at her apparent interest at folowing us around, didn’d she have duty here?

``Y-yes but why don’t you have a town to guard?``

``I will be fired in one week because I’m aparrently too soft for these bloodthirsty griffins Equestria sound like a good idea this will probably boring compare to here but I will have the respect I deserve.``

``Soft? You were not looking soft in this battle.``

``That because it was a monster who was just there for a lust of blood I talk about the criminals who we must imprison in jail I’m too soft on them and a few of them was able to escape aparently they attack a train somewhere`` Fuck! It’s because of her I had to endure all of this, I didn’t wanted here on our group anymore but she help us in the end I can’t simply refuse like that.

``Don’t you have a family to go to?``

She then became silent, oh shit what did I do? ``They disown me of our tribe they were already hating me for a reason that I don’t want to talk with strangers, but when I said that I want to be a knight they made me quit the tribe you see the zebras like buffalo have very strict traditions one of them is to never use violence.`` I was silent for a little while before I cam up with my decision, why the fuck not?

``I guess the more the merrier right guys?`` I turn to see Sonata and Soft Paw they both smile and nod.

``Thank you.`` She said with a reasured smile.

We continue our travel when we finally see it, a big sign with the picture of Celestia on it saying ‘Welcome to Equestria, country of harmony’ in front of us we saw two Pegasus with the gold armors of the royal guards.

PreviousChapters Next