• Published 27th Sep 2012
  • 2,611 Views, 64 Comments

A Good Share of Dreams (Old Version) - Sea Pony



Death a word that don't signify end but a new begining follow Dream as he try to reach his dreams and how he learn that even in a magical world, reality can be hard

  • ...
 64
 2,611

PreviousChapters Next
The mane 6, the bronies and the newcomers (Edited)

Dear princess Celestia

You ask me to write you a letter if we saw some suspicious looking ponies in Ponyville in case some of them would want to attack me and the other bearer of harmony.

Today my friend Flutterhy found a sentient talking cat she was give sentience by a spell created from a magic prodigy of some sort before hew was killed at a young age. This is so exiting imagine the possibility we could have with others sentient animals! Eh sorry I am a little excite about this, anyway the cat who the name’s is Soft Paw said that she come from Griffonya. And she came with three other ponies.

One of them is a former-human pony named Peace Dreamer, another is a blac griffin musician named Sonata. And finally a ex zebra guard Name’s Brew Blade. I don’t think they want to cause trouble but just in case I sent you this letter.

Your faithful student

Twilight Sparkle.

- - - - - -

``Soft Paw could you do find your friends? I want to learn more about them.`` Soft Paw nod in responce to the purple unicorn.

``Rainbow Dash can you go find Pinkie Pie? I will go find Applejack and Fluttershy can you go find Rarity? As for you Spike.``

``Yes Twilight?`` ask the baby dragon

``Can you go find Dave and Fire Mark?``

``Sure no problem I’m your number one assistant after all!`` He said with pride, before they all made their assign tasks.

- - - - - -

I was practicing flight in the park, I hadn’t ask Fluttershy, firstly a perfect stranger out of nowhere asking for the service of mare like this seem kinda rude and secondly I was a little nervous to see Fluttershy. She was my best pony, since I had come here I had hope to meet her, but now that I had the chance I was too scare to make a bad impression, it’s was then that Soft Paw and the rest of my new friends walk on me. ``Hey Dream!``

``Argh!`` I was surprised at the unexpected voice of the cat and I crash face first in a tree.

``That it at the end of this month I will become a male version of Derpy.`` Yeah and the fact that I had a grey coat didn’t help either, at least I had a green with a black streak that was a lot different from Derpy that was a lot different from Derpy. Through the fact that my mane was constanly covering my face make me look a little anti-social, which was not good if I want to make a good impression with the ponies in town.

``Dream here you are, we need to go at the library! A mare call Twilight something want to meet us something about security of the elemtents or something like that`` What is she talking about? Wait she mention Twilight? Didn’t I arleady meet her in the library? Why didn’t she told me anything sooner, oh well let’s go see what It’s.

``Okay well let’s go then I have nothing better to do now that you made me crash.`` The cat gained a somewhat sheepish expression at this.

- - - - - -

I knock politely at the door of the three before a little baby dragon open up the door``They are here Twilight!`` he said after he let us in the library.

``Oh hello again Dream thank you for coming`` We then make our way in the library inside there was five familiar mares but there also was the stallion who was attacked by Carrot Top and the human I have seen at the library not so long ago.

We all took a seat around the library once we were all comfortable in our sitting places I ask. ``So what this is all about?``

``Oh we just want to meet the newcomer why would they be another reason?`` She said with one of the worst poker face I ever saw, I raise a eyebrow in response I know there something more but I won’t pry in for now.

``A buck the politness Twilight! What are you all doing in Ponyvile are you after us because we’re the bearer of harmony or are you all spies?`` Rainbow ask suspiciously glaring at us, the six other pony the humans and baby dragon all face-palm in exasperation.

``Rainbow! That not how we treat new guests!`` Twilight said disapointed in her rainbow colored friend.

``Nah, it’s okay twilight she just want to protect her friend, even if she’s a drama queen about it`` Rainbow Dash snort at me and her friends snickered.

``Like I said to Twilight my birth name was Samuel but now I’m Peace Dreamer just call me Dream for short.`` I said proudly.

``Urgh, let’s over with it my name is Sonata I will be a musician`` He said confidently, the others where a little surprise to see a griffins who wanted to be a musician they were know to be a little more proud usually, well there was always the ones like Gustave le Grand so maybe it wasn’t so strange.

``I’m Brew Blade ex guard of Griffonya I decided to come here to find a new sense in my life.`` she said a little sadly but look confident as well. Rainbow was even more suspicious now that a ex guard was on this strange group. All the other except Twilight, Fluttershy, Rainbow and Spike where thinking the introductions were finish since the last of us was a cat.

``My name is Soft Paw I was traveling town to town before Dream found me, I like to sleep all day and see new places not much to say else.``

``She talk!`` Exclaimed the 6 other pony and human in the room with wide eyes.

``Yes it’s a long story all I will say is that it involve a spell and a nerd`` They all nod and look at Twilight with smirks.

``Ok let’s begin our introduction I am Twilight sparkle I’m the librarian here in Ponyville and the personal protegé of princess Celestia`` The bookworm said with pride. she had a star as a cutie mark her mane and tail was purple with a pink streak.

``I’m Spike the best best dragon assistant in all of Equestria`` said proudly the purple baby dragon. Well I don’t believe there that many dragon assistan in the world but let have him his fun, he had green scales and had green lizard eyes.

A pink blur appear in front of us. ``Hi I’m Pinkie Pie! I would totally throw all of you a party but the summer sun celebration is coming, oh I know! You can all come to the super-duper party there will be cupcake, cakes muffins …``she continue rambling and her friends all roll their eyes at her. She had a pink coat, a dark pink mane and tail that look like cotton candy, her cutie mark was three balloons and she had baby blue eyes.

``I’m Rainbow Dash I’m the most awesome flyer in Equestria!`` Smugly said the cyan Pegasus with a rainbow mane and tail and a lightning bolt the color of rainbows as a cutie mark, she also had magenta eyes.

``Am Applejack ah own the good ol’ farm of Sweet Apple Acres down here in Ponyvile`` Said the orange Earth pony she had a blond mane and tail, three apples for a cutie mark, a stetson hat was on her head and she had beautiful green eyes that almost said that you could always trust her.

``I-I’m Fluttershy I take care of s-some animals in ponyville`` The canary Pegasus Said with a soft voice. She had a pink mane and tail and she had sky blue. She is too adorable I could just die right now and I would be happy, oh wait I’m already dead.

``I am Rarity I am ponyville best designer.`` said a white unicorn with a high class accent she had, long curled purple mane and tail, three diamonds as a cutie mark and blue eyes. The stallion of the group present itself it’s was the same guy who try to date Carrot Top that I saw close of the market today.

``My birth name is Paul but now my name is Fire Mark just call me Mark I am ponyville fire-fighter.`` he had a red and yellow mane and tail, he had a small fire with a forbidden sign on it as a cutie mark, his eyes were brown and he was a Earth-pony.

``Yeah but most of the time he is occupied to be rejected be the mares In town`` Said twilight with mirth in her voice as her other friends giggle in response, the stallion blush in embarassement.

``You need to say that to ponies we just meet?`` He groan in annoyance.

``Was that you, that receive that frying pan on the back of the head this morning?`` I said with a smirk he sunk on the floor. The human was next to talk he look like he have the body of a young adult but his eyes show that he had suffered throught a lot of experiences.

``I am Dave It’s make 300 years that I’m a knight of the council my role is to travel in the other world united by the veil and destroy all the soul catchers, this sound easy like this but sometime I had to fight dangerous criminals or even participate in a few war, who was using them. But now I’m on a vacation her in Equis.`` He said the last part sipping a cup of tea. He had black hair with blue eye his he had a red shirt and blue jeans.

``…Seriously?`` I ask sceptically.

``Yes why would I lie?`` He ask nochalantly

``….Ok anyway Twilight why is the real reason we are here?``

``Ok I admit it your group of friend look a little dangerous and we were a little scare of all of you but now I see that you are all good ponies`` She hung her head in shame

``Aww its okay we don’t hold a grudge against you right guy?`` Soft Paw and Brew nod at this but Sonats roll his eyes and cross his arms.

``So Dave.``

``Yeah?``

``You are a knight for the council so you should know a lot about the veil thing and I have a few question about this world`` I said hoping he would accept to respond to a few questions.

He sigh tiredly and look back at me ``Okay I will do what I can.``

PreviousChapters Next