• Published 27th Sep 2012
  • 2,610 Views, 64 Comments

A Good Share of Dreams (Old Version) - Sea Pony



Death a word that don't signify end but a new begining follow Dream as he try to reach his dreams and how he learn that even in a magical world, reality can be hard

  • ...
 64
 2,610

PreviousChapters Next
where is everyone?

The bird singing happily preparing themselves to be soon leaving Equestria for winter in a warmer country could be heard outside of the window, It’s was sunny day Celestia certainly was generous this morning, except for two lover whit the hangover.

``Damnit Celestia! I bet she raise the sun sooner just to troll us.``

```Mmmh`` The shy Pegasus wince a my voice but continue to snuggling me. I pet her mane no one wanted to get out of bed tan his morning and we didn’t had any reason to Celestia didn’t come for a few hours later.

Suddenly I began to remembered of my past, how are everyone? What happen to them where are they today?

- - - - - -

Derpy place three plate at her table she have made eggs and hay bacon, she was clearly exhaust this morning she hadn’t sleep that much last night after Mark had return from the party. She blush at the trough but quickly tried to hide it.

``Is mister Pervert is here again this morning?`` Ask the voice of a young filly at the other side of the table.

``Dinky what have I told you about calling mister Mark that?`` Dinky ear droop and sigh.

``To not to`` She mumble. Mark trot in the kitchen.

``Good morning angel`` He said and gave her a kiss, Dinky made a gagging motion. He sat at alongside them and began to eat breakfast.

``So Mark what happen on your job lately?``

``Oh nothing dangerous happen since I save Dinky.`` The said filly huff. ``Most of the calls we have are about the cutie mark crusaders what about you two?``

``I mess up a package again and my boss fired me`` Derpy said whit a frown, but then her bubbly happy expression return. ``But Bonbon hire me to help to make pastry I’m good at this especially the muffins!`` the wall eyes Pegasus was almost jumping in joy to do Muffins as a job.

``Diamond Tiara made fun of mom eyes again, but Pipsqueak was there to stand up for me he was amazing`` She gush and Mark and Ditzy doo share I knowing smile.

``Well I must go work you never know maybe Opal will be stuck in a tree again.`` With that gave a kiss on the cheeks of Ditzy and ruffle the mane of Dinky and he leave the house.

- - - - - -

Dave had a long cloaked, a hood and a scarp was covering half of is face as he was walking in the boiling sands, he was in one of the most dangerous world for someone like him, he was in a world where the souls catchers were very abundant and sell to the public, he was in Tamriel more specially in the dessert of Elsweyr.

The main inhabitant of this country where the Kahjits half-man and half-feline. He had already visit this world more than once the last time he was visiting Skyrim a mountainous region inhabitant by the barbaric Nordics, because of the return of the long forgotten dragons everyone was on the edge and was colleting souls for protection he had to help someone call Dovahkin to kill the king of the dragons to not cause a riot when he confiscate the catchers. For him it’s was a year ago but for Tamriel that was twenty years ago, this was the type of world where time was running faster than the rest.

His mission was simple the jarl of the capitol was in need of a professional escort he’s threw a campaign against the usage of catchers, but that was not appreciate by everyone and the elders send him for the task. The ground bellow him began to shake Drave draw A long sword out of his case. The ground explode in a cloud of sands. Standing there was a giant scorpion with his tail waving side by side menacingly.

``Aw shit this is going to be one of these days isn’t it?``

- - - - - -

The mansion of the Kolard family was one of the great monument that made the griffins kingdom the monument is associate whit honour and power because of the history of the family.

``Sir Kolard we have report that a group of minotaur rode at the east coast of our kingdom the king said you were giving the order for the warriors.`` The bulky griffin that sat in his chair writing some paperwork gain a thoughtful expression.

``Send the 14e division they are the best to deal to bigger monsters and send a negotiator we will try to find what they want first if they are offensive the warriors will take care of them.`` The younger griffin salute and fly in the direction of the castle.

He then walk in front of a picture of his family there was his wife and his two sons. Since two months ago he had some hole in his memory his son don’t stop asking question about a certain Sonata

and his wife who was too afraid to get out of the catchers he had in his sword suddenly is outside. But she wasn’t able to return to the society quite yet and since griffins didn’t have psychologist the griffin consider it like a weakness when you confide your problem to someone else so they had no choice to find a human physiologist

They tried whit the ponies but they were unfamiliar whit violence and could do nothing to help her. He then look at his two sons in the picture ``It’s strange I don’t recall ever had another son, who is this griffin?`` He said looking at Sonata.

- - - - - -

A young woman was standing in a graveyard. The girl place a bouquet of flowers in front of one grave, tears were falling from her eyes. On it was write ‘R.I.P here lie Samuel Dubois loving son and little brother’ ``Why did you have to go so soon? idiot! It’s not fair why did you left me?!`` She scream angrily and she break down sobbing. After two minutes she compose herself and stand up again.

``I hope you are happy wherever you are I miss you little brother.`` She sniff and she slowly walk away, returning at her home.

- - - - - - -

The wasteland also call the world prison, some of the best angels are guarding every veil available, there are some prison all over the world but the most famous one is the tower of the tree judgment, It’s the biggest prison ever made the tower have nine stage and is separate between three sections.

the first three are uncontrollable monsters who have attack and nearly or have destroy entire towns only to satisfied their craving of meat. The seond sections are people who have kill or sell a massive amount of souls. The last three stage are reserve for gods and people who have learn to control spiritual energy who have abuse of their powers in this section are the most dangerous foe of the world.

Murderer, rebels who tried to take the crown of a guardian and tyrannical gods who have rule their peoples whit a iron boots. Harmony the elders god of balance was assigned to keep order in this prison. He stop harshly every soul crazy enough to try to escape one of his technique when people are out of their cell is to release a monster when they arrive at the first stage.

``SCRYYYYYYYY!``

``What the fuck is that thing, is that a bat?!`` One of the two man who was running from the beast said.

``Impossible a bats isn’t suppose to be this big or have mother fucking snakes as his tail!`` Scream the other man. One of his two snake tails caught the first man in his mouth injecting a good amount of venom in him. ``Fuck Jimmy! Are you alright`` Is companion groan in pain but wasn’t able to form words.

``SCRYYYYY`` The monster charge at them licking his lips at his next meal, but a pillar made of woods shot out of the ground making I’m slam in it.

``That enough Fluffy they learn their lesson`` Said a lone man whit a long beard, the best let a roar of frustration at his new master. ``If you let them go I will give six steak tonight.`` The frustration on the monster face vanishes replace whit happiness he return obediently in his cage and the door slam shut. The elder look at the two cowering man.

``Ha-Harmony!`` Scream the second man in shock The god gave him a stern look.

``Return to your cell right now!``

`B-but-``

``I will treat your friend now go before I decide to let Kira take care of you.`` The man face drain of his color and began to run. Kira was once the one that made the execution of the criminals today execution are not practice anymore but the fear of Kira remain.

``Let’s take care of you shall we?``

- - - - - -

A lone cat was walking in the busy street of Manehattan, Soft paw decide to travel all Equestria she like Dream but she got use of her nomadic life style. And life was good In this country at the opposite of the griffins the ponies were welcoming of her they were shock of a talking cat evry now and then of course but they got over it.

She even have free meal that the ponies gave her like that sometime they are so generous of course they are some place to avoid like Canterlot there are just some snobs who didn’t give a shit about others pony except the celebrity.

She saw her favourite fish stall and she had a mischievous grin. Close of the stall there was another one this one was selling oranges. One friend of the seller was making small talk, she ran and knock the stall one orange fall from it and she grab in her mouth.

The seller of fish was more precocious that his neighbour since it’s was the first time she steal some fish from him, she place the orange on the ground and buck it, It was send hitting the head of the fish seller. He rub his head and he saw a single orange in the middle of his fishes he trot to the orange stall and began to shout the proprietor of the stand just look at him in confusion.

Soft paw snickered before jumping on the stall and grabbing two fishes in her mouth. The shout stop she look and she remark that the stallion was fuming looking at her. ``Uh-oh`` She began to run as he chase after her

``Come here you little varmint you don’t going to get away this time!`` She giggle at him like a school filly.

``I will get away old man I always do!``

- - - - - - -

Epona was sitting on a desk whit a mountain of papers. ``Urgh!`` She groan slamming her head on the desk. `` I wish I could be imprison in my amulet again at least I wouldn’t have to do all these paperwork’s!`` Her aunt pat her back.

``We know how thy feel our niece we know``

- - - - - -

A griffin was in front of a crowd of pony playing his violin alongside a grey mare. After the song finish the snobbish ponies stomp their hooves respectfully. They bow to their public and made their way backstage.

``It’s was a good performance Sonata your one of the best pony or griffin I had the chance to do a duo with.``

``Thanks Octavia It’s all I ever dream when I was in my country but I admit I miss a little my old life sometimes I’m a predator I need the excitement of the hunt and if I see one of these fucking tofu again I think I will be sick.`` Octavia look at him a little horrified at the mention of hunt but she was mostly concern for the well being of her friend.

``You could away go in the Everfree forest I heard there all sort of monsters in there and the nature is as wild as the griffin kingdom if not more.`` His eyes lit up.

``And this his close of Dream I could visit I’m take you Tavy`` He gave her a hug and flew in direction of Ponyville he didn’t notice the shock expression of Ocavia.

- - - - - -

``You two are just so cute together!`` Said a pink Alicorn.

``Yes you tell us ten times already Cadence`` Said a frustrate Twilight who was sitting close of Brew.

``I know, I know but look at you two!`` She let a girlish squeal. The zebra facehoof.

``You want to tell me that this girl was adult enough to guard you as a kid?``

``She not usually like this Brew!`` She retort to the Zebra. ``Anyway you didn’t tell us why you came here.`` The purple unicorn as incredulously.

``Ah that right! Well shining armour has left me to go in Zebrica they had a tsunami in a little town and Celestia send her guards to help them, Auntie Celestia gave most of my work to her daughter and I am bored so I decide to come see Dream and his new powers since I had nothing better to do so I decide to pay you a visit`` The face of the purple unicorn contort in anger.

``Argh! Shining Armour has left for Zebrica? Why didn’t he tell me anything?!` She scream as her anger grew smoke began to form in her mane. The two mare who knew what was coming next slowly took the exit of the library.

- - - - - -

A figure of stone alone grew annoyed as the birds use him as a toilet. ‘I use to be the god of chaos! And that what I became?’ Discord think to himself most of the time he was in stone he was asleep and didn’t notice anything that happened to him. But at some point he could wake himself to see a little what happen around Equestria.

He find the last events interesting to say at least. The attack of changeling, the return of the tyrannical king Sombra and the trial of a member of the famous soul reapers. What interest him more was the humans that arrive in the country. Such a unpredictable race one could be as good as Celestia and others could be even more evil than himself such chaos always excite him.

A guard came to do his usual shift in the garden and Discord put his plan in motion. With his magic he put all his power on one point of the sone and a tiny crack formed the crack would be reforming itself in a few seconds so he had to take action quick.

The next step was extremely risky even for a god of chaos if he fail this he would become a vegetable Not that being stuck in stone is any different. He aim his own consciousness and a small amount of his power in the guard like that if Celestia come check on him she would sense his body and his power in his stone and wouldn’t be worried and he would have could prancing freely in Equestria.

He threw his consciousness on the guard for a instant discord lose all contact of his five senses and his through. The next thing he heard was a gasp of pain coming from his new body. The guard body was fighting is intrusion but it’s was a losing battle against the mad god. His body collapse on the ground and the mind of the stallion retreat in his subconscious. The next thing that happen was a grin appearing on the lips of the guard and his cackle could be heard in all the garden.

PreviousChapters Next