• Published 27th Sep 2012
  • 2,610 Views, 64 Comments

A Good Share of Dreams (Old Version) - Sea Pony



Death a word that don't signify end but a new begining follow Dream as he try to reach his dreams and how he learn that even in a magical world, reality can be hard

  • ...
 64
 2,610

PreviousChapters Next
Trouble in griffins heavens (Edited)

I was eating an apple this was the last of my provisions. Sonata him was busy to chop the body of the wolfs. ``What the fuck are you doing?`` He look at me for a second and shrug he began continue to slice some meat again

``We need some provision right? And wolf have meat beside they have a good fur we could make some clothes.``

``You mean you will eat wolf and raw at that?!`` I said a little shocked I mean wolf are like dog and it’s just something I most people wouldn’t eat. But I can accept it I mean he’s a predator after all but eating raw meat is just…

``Yeah, why not? This will go to waste anyway.``

Ergh and some Bronies where afraid that the pony will find it barbaric that humans eat normal meat these griffins would eat anything at the condition that it’s meat. Sure I heard some story of people eating dog and cat in the past but seeing it in front of you it’s another thing. And the worst is that he eat it raw.

``Whatever just don’t eat that in front of me.`` I felt something tapping my fore-leg I look down to see Soft Paw.

``Not that I’m not enjoying seeing your friend chop those poor wolfs and all but when are we going? I want to stretch my legs.`` I sigh

``Yes we should continue we need more supplies unlike you I am now a vegetarian specie and even if I was still humans I would never eat this except maybe in a death or life situation.``

Sonata roll his eye. ``You’re just a pussy you can’t eat meat like a real predator no pun intend.`` He said the last part to Soft Paw she huff in response. We began walking Soft Paw jump on my back and began sleeping. I D’awww at this, we continue walking for the next few hours it’s was uneventful.

After a while we saw a huge cloud formation it’s was smaller than Cloudstale by what I seen in the show but it was still impressive.

``I have a question do the griffins control the weather like the Pegasus?``

Sonata nodded ``Yes but the griffin territory is still a small country compare to Equestria so we only control the weather only for the towns, the rest of the country process naturally.`` Make sense I guess meh.

``Soft Paw wake up.``

``Mmh?``

``We are at skydive wait here for us we come back later``

``…Ok`` She lazy stretch her leg and jump off of my back. I then climb on Sonata back I still hate this and we fly to the cloud town.

``They say they call it Sky dive because sometime some griffins dive from the cloud to kill a prey when some animal pass under the city``

``Cool story bro`` I said in flat voice.

``I hate you, you know that?`` I grin

``I wouldn’t have it any other way``

We arrive in the small city this was beautiful if heaven exist (And it wouldn’t surprise it’s exist after all I saw these last days) This is probably what it look like except maybe with angels instead of flying chicken, I mean griffin. Anyway, we walk in the small city. Some griffins we pass give me a suspicious glare they are all racist in this world.

We finally come to the market part of the town. And I buy some apple again. What? there good and I don’t rally know what other thing I should buy. Anyway I buy a couple of all sort of veggie and I bough some fish for Soft Paw I could probably eat some too but I never care much for fish even when I was human. Sonata was in the meat section, I shudder to think at what I had seen at Brown wing meat section, he was buying all sort of meat from animals that I never think someone would eat.

I look at my bits bag almost nothing was left I hope Equestria is not too far away. We have one last town to see before we arrive at the Equestrian frontier. But after we arrive there where will we be going? I know where Equestria is but not where is Ponyville.

*BANG*

A loud noise interrupt my through some griffins were running and flying in all the direction I look at the direction of the noise to see a woman holding a handgun.

What the fuck a human in this world with a gun? And how the fuck does she stand on cloud, a unicorn must have help her. ``I am here for Sonata, your idiot of father bought my services to capture you alive, don’t make me hurt innocent and come peacefully.``

Fuck his father must have heard that he was leaving but how does he know?
And where is Sonata? I heard a violin begin to play and a bolt of lightning shot in the direction of the girl. She roll on the ground to escape the shot and shot a bullet in Sonata shoulder`` FUCK! This shit hurt``

``Next time I will not miss the vital points so I suggest you come before I break the promise of my contract and give your father your rotten corpse.``

Wow this girl is crazy, normally I would never try to hurt a woman but she’s menacing innocent lives. I can’t simply give up now she don’t know I’m with Sonata yet I must take this chance to kill the bitch.

I try to sneak behind her it is pretty easy to not make sound on clouds. I draw my sword but unfortunately my sword make all the sound this professional killer was needing to hear me. She turns around hate tried to shot me

*BANG*

The shot hit my right wing and some blood drop on my coat. ``ARGH! Bitch your dead!`` I gallop at her without thinking she was not prepare for this. I then slash the arm who was holding her gun and she drop it pass through the clouds I tackle her on the ground before she could react.

She then punch me in the face. And I recoil a bit she then draw a knife out of her pocket and she tried to stab me. She swing her knife around and I tried to escape her hit but she was able to cut my chest.

``AHH!`` I scream, she then gave me a powerful kick to make some distance between us I fell on the cloud street and tried to regain my breath. Meanwhile Sonata was sneaking behind being a predator he was more skill at the hunt that me so he was better to make no sound.

He then tap her shoulder and she turn around only to be slash in the chest be a blade and she fall on the ground. And then he achieve her be impaling the blade of his violin bow in her hearth. ``She really had no respect for anything`` He said with venom I give him a confuse look and he point at my injure wing.

``A wing of a Pegasus or a Griffins is consider sacred everyone with a ounce of honours never attack the wing.`` He then lift me on his back I tried to protest butI was too weak at the moment. He made is way to a small hospital in the town every griffins were hiding in there home they were scare to death after this attack its not everyday that they see that kind of weapon in this world.

Two hours later Sonata leave the hospital flying like a mad man with me behind him the bullet where removes and our cut bandaged up. The doctor were giving us disapproving glares we weren’t suppose to quit for a while but Sonata didn’t want to wait.

We made our way to go take soft paw. I hope our path will not cross whit this woman again this suck I was thinking equestrian there were no humans in Equestria but of course they will be humans everyone in the Kira branch have a free access to the veil.

But why was she human when I had to be a being of this world? Probably because this world is not her home-world, like they explain. If the humans can come freely here does this mean that a lot of bronies already meet the mane 6? I guess I will just have to wait and see.

PreviousChapters Next