• Published 27th Sep 2012
  • 2,610 Views, 64 Comments

A Good Share of Dreams (Old Version) - Sea Pony



Death a word that don't signify end but a new begining follow Dream as he try to reach his dreams and how he learn that even in a magical world, reality can be hard

  • ...
 64
 2,610

PreviousChapters Next
Turnabout Soul Reapers Part 1 (Edited)


After a good night of rest I made my way to the Carousel boutique. When I open the door I head the jingle of a bell and I heard a familiar voice. ``Coming!`` Said the white fashionesta in a sing-song. ``Oh it’s you Dream! You never came to my boutique before.``

``Yeah sorry I’m not a big fan of fashion.`` I replied sheepishly.

``Don’t worry none darling I know fashion is not for everypony, so what is the reason for your visit today?``

``Oh yeah Sonata send me a letter saying he was going to make his first concert with Octavia in a few days and I need a fancy suit.`` Her eyes where sparkling at this point.

``Oh it’s fabulous and of course you won’t pay.`` She said it like it’s was a simple fact.

``What why? I can perfectly pay you know.`` Did she think I was poor or something, sure I hadn’t a lot of things when I came here, but I earn some bits since then.

``A friend of Fluttershy is a friend of mine and you will surely need this suit later or sooner for another occasion`` She gave me a knowing smile and I gave a confused look, what did she mean by that?

I left her at her work and I was going to relax on a cloud like usual but a voice call me. ``Dream! Did you hear the new?`` I look down to see Mark who wore a concern expression.

``No what is it?`` Probably just another of his dates plans that got rejected.

``Carl have been arrest for murder.`` I blink in shock

``WHAT!``

``Yes I had the same reaction, I know he hate ponies but to the point to use a soul catchers on one of them is a bit extreme.``

``b-But that not possible! Ok he’s a dick at time but he don’t look the type to go and kill some pony. And even if he was that cruel how could he have capture a soul as far as I know he know nothing about the soul catchers business.``

``I don’t know but he will be accuses guilty anyway. There no lawyers who want to help his case they have too many proofs and as you say was a bastard from the start and that doesn’t help his case.``

``Fuck! If only I knew someone who is good with laws…`` We both look at each other for a second.

``Dave!`` We scream at the same time.

- - - - -

There in the space of the Lylat system five arwing was making their way in the direction of a dangerous looking planet. ``We are finally here planet Venom, after nine day of traveling the Lylat system and fighting Andros army we are at his last stand.`` Dave said to his new friends.

``Yeah, we will do like we have planed. Me and my team fight Andros you go destroy the cannon and free the souls of the innocents.`` Fox McCloud state.

But before they could pass to the action a bright light illuminate the arwings of Dave and a letter appeared.

Dear Dave

I hope I’m not bothering you in a bad moment. But a guy we know named Carl have been accused of murder. And no lawyer want to help his case I was wondering If you could give me some advice I know I will probably fail but I must at least try to save him I know event if I hate him he would never kill some pony.

Your friend Dream.

``Oh why does the elements bearers and their friends always find a way to be in trouble?`` Dave began to scribe a letter and he encased in it two gems and he send it on his way.

``Ok Fox let’s roll!`` They all activate the boost and they were rapidly entering the atmosphere of Venom.

- - - - -

*Bleach* green flames shot out of the mouth of Spike and a letter had materialise herself. ``Dream your letter is here.``

I pick the letter there was two gems on it. One looked like a regular one but the other was green and look somehow familiar.

Dear Dream

I have encase two gems in this letter one of them is a soul catcher containing a part of my own soul energy. Concentrate on the gem and you should learn all the memories I have stuck inside to be a good lawyer. The second one is a Magatama it’s was a gift from Phoenix Wright an old friend of mine wear it on yourself and you should be able to find the truth more easily.

Your knight of the coucil Dave.

``Find the truth more easily, what did he mean be that?`` Spike just shrug. ``Phoenix Wright I don’t know but that name sound familiar.`` I then concentrate on the gems and the soul energy began to fill my body and I began to see memory like if I really have experienced them.

I began to remember a lot of all sort of laws and some memory of a man in a blue suit and spiky hair who was slamming his hand on his desk, pointing to a lot of peoples with his finger and crying lines like ‘OBJECTION!’ ‘HOLD IT!’ and ‘TAKE THAT!’ he had save a lot of people by finding the truth in cases that seem impossible to win.

I then shook my head to clear all the memories away, this was certainly a strange experience. Well Carl will not save himself, I through to myself before I spread my wings and fly in direction of Canterlot were Carl was imprisoned.

- - - - -

I arrive at the castle it is very impressive. Two guards stop me.

``What is your business here?``

``I need to see the Princess for the case of Carl.``

``We will see if she is free what is your name?`` He ask with his stoic expression.

``Peace Dreamer``

- - - - -

Sonata and Octavia was practicing on their song in front of Celestia she had a smile. She was clearly enjoying the music, then a guard entered in the chamber. ``Majesty`` He said bowing his head. ``A pony by the name of Peace Dreamer wish to see you.`` Sonata was surprise Dream was suppose to come here in a few days not now.

``You can take him to me.`` The guard nodded and make his way where Dream was. A few second later I entered the chamber.

``Hey Dream long time no see, what are you doing at Canterlot?.``

``I’m here because of a stupid ass who got himself into trouble,`` I replied with a smirk.

``What do we how the honor of your visit Dream?`` Celestia ask taking a sip of tea.

``Oh yeah, I want to be the defense attorney of Carl`` Celestia spit all the tea on me in surprise.

``Eww! Princess I know you can be more relax with us than the rest of the public since we know the elements. But that doesn’t mean you can spit on me like that.`` Sonata was laughing is ass off and Octavia was mortified and princess Celestia just blush.

She then clear her throat. ``Sorry about that but it’s impossible all the evidence point that he is guilty, all the lawyers of Equestria have give up his case, you don’t have experience on the field and you barely know him why do you want to defend his case?``
``Because I believe he’s not guilty no one should be accused of something he didn’t do and if I don’t help him he is sure to go directly to the Wasteland.`` She sighed.

``Fine I give you the case it’s can’t be worse than without any defense attorney.`` She then give me a badge in the form of a pink heart. ``This will be your badge, it will show that you are a defense attorney. So you will be able to visit more easily the suspect and will give you a more easy access to the crime scene.`` Sonata then again began to laugh his ass off. And Octavia put her hoof on her mouth to try not to laugh.

``Fuck my life`` I sigh.

- - - - -

I made my way to the detention center of Canterlot. I show them the badge (If I meet the ones who made this badge I’m going to kick his ass) and I made my way where Carl was.

He was there sitting alone in the cell he had an angry expression. ``Hello Carl.``

``You!`` He point a finger accusingly at me. ``It’s because of you I’m here!``

``What are you talking about?``

``You couldn’t just let me die when you saw me falling do you and now I’m being accused to have killed one of those pony.`` he spat.

``Look I will try to help you with your case.`` I tried to ignore his insults.

``Oh it’s so reassuring a horsefucker is going to defend my case.`` He roll his eyes.

``You know you wouldn’t have to be here if you didn’t treat everybody like shit back on Earth.`` He glare at me. ``Anyway I want to know did you do it? Did you kill this pony?``

``NO! I’m an asshole maybe but not a killer. They just take me in because they’re racist and want to take the blame on someone.`` Chain out of nowhere began to form around his body and two locks appear.

``What the fuck?`` I shout in shock.

``What? Do I have something on my face?`` What he can’t see that? This must be the effect of the matagama Dave gave me so he’s lying about something? I will found out about this later. nNw I need to find some evidence for my case tomorrow.

PreviousChapters Next