• Published 27th Sep 2012
  • 2,610 Views, 64 Comments

A Good Share of Dreams (Old Version) - Sea Pony



Death a word that don't signify end but a new begining follow Dream as he try to reach his dreams and how he learn that even in a magical world, reality can be hard

  • ...
 64
 2,610

PreviousChapters Next
Flutterheat

A knock on the door woke Rainbow dash out of her slumber ``It’s one in the morning it better be important!`` Shout the grumpy cyan Pegasus as she slowly crawl out of her blanket, she want nothing more than ignore the pony disturbing here and return to sleep but it could be important. Another knock was heard. ``I’m coming relax``

She then reach the knob and as she open the door she saw a sight that made her heart drop, Dream the ever stupid but nice colt in town was wet from the rain, his mane was a absolute mess and look like had been crying. ``D-Dream? What happen to you?``

``Hey Dash I hate to be a burden this late but can I crash here for tonight?`` I look at her pleadingly.

``O-oh sure come in`` I slowly trot inside she shut the door behind me. ``Wait her I will find some towel`` I wait for her for a few second as I hear her hoofsteps and her rummaging in her bathroom. She then come back with the promise towel she put it on my back and I drain the most water I could off of me.

``I’m not use to host somepony do you want anything?`` I shook my head.

``Nah a bed is all I want right now``

``Well fine then follow the stairs it’s where I made the room for the guest it’s not been use since Gilda.`` Said the worried mare but then she look at me curiously. ``I know it’s not the best time to ask but do you want to talk about it`` I shook my head again.

``I’m too tired right now``

``Ok but I want to know why my house?`` She ask curiously.

``Easy, Fluttershy is the one that kick me out, Applejack is waking up way too early, Pinkie would want to throw a party as soon as she hear about the situation even if a party is useless in this situation, Rarity didn’t stop to bother me and Mark to model for her for a while as for Twilight and Brew-`` I was about to say something but a loud scream that echoed in the quiet town interrupt me.

``YES TWI PUT YOUR HORN RIGHT HERE YES!!`` I facehoof and Rainbow snort as she tried to stifle a laugh.

``Òk well sweet dream, Dream`` She said whit a smirk.

``Seriously? Your proud of that pun? I wouldn’t be`` I said I let out a yawn that was contagious for Dash. ``Well goodnight I guess.`` I trot in the guestroom and I crawl into the bed made in cloud. ``Wow Discord was right very plush.`` I said as I drift to sleep.

- - - - - -

The next morning I tried to make breakfast for Dash. It end horribly it’s was not as bas as Sweetie belle but I couldn’t cook for a shit. I tried to clean up before Dash woke up but it’s was too late. ``Dream what are you doing?!``
``I was just trying to make breakfast after you let me stay yesterday.`` Her glare softened and she sigh.

``Some time I wonder if your body have mature before your brain.``

``Look who talking miss I’m better than everypony`` I said whit a raspberry, we glare to each other for a few tense moment before a giggle escape the cyan mare and we broke into laughter. After the laughter I sigh sadly.

``I can’t do anything right is like I can’t do anything for you girls you welcome me like a family when I lost everything and yet I can’t do anything right to thanks all of you.``

``Well we can’t be all as awesome as me, but yeah I think I know what you mean but don’t worry we didn’t made you our friend for some favours, Mark was our friend before you and he did nothing other than trying to score with us.`` Her statement made me fell a little better.

``So now that you sleep, do you mind telling me hat happen with shy?`` I sigh

``Well I don’t know it’s start two days ago after I return from Nightmare night at first it through it was only because she was scare of all the holyday but the next day she was still nervous and I saw her glance at my flank a few time I didn’t really mind since she’s my fillyfriend and all but some times when I was close of her It’s look like she was ready to pounce on me``

``Uh-oh`` Said the mare worryingly

``What uh-oh?`

``Did you feel weird close of her did you smell something unfamiliar?!`` My blush was all the question she need she zoom out of the window.

``Dash where are you going what happening?!`` I scream at her, what sort of questions was that? But now that I think about it Fluttershy somehow look more attractive than usual the last time I saw her I don’t know why she also smell a sweet odour and I sometime surprise myself at wanting to want to mate whit her more than usual. It’s strange but it’s must be a coincidence right?

- - - - - - -

The next day start normally I ask Dash what got her so nervous she just said she pick a ‘cooler’ from Pinkie for shy whatever that is. Since I had nothing better to do I decide to go relax to the café in town with a big plate of hay fries, I was hesitant the first time I tried them but Spike convince me that it’s was good and it did tasted good it’s was like a healthier version of normal fries of and it’s tasted a little like fruit for some reasons, some time I miss the good old unhealthy food of earth but you can’t have everything in life.

The day however got weirder as Twilight, Spike and Brew join the café and tried to turn a apple into a orange, Pinkie interrupt her making her miss her target and transforming some poor bird and frog into some sort of orange hybrid.

Rarity was next to come revealing her new ‘haute couture assemble’ Pinkie said something about missing fun and ran off somewhere. I shrug it off and I made my way into the park.

- - - - - -

Fluttershy was keeping herself occupied whit a cup of tea and Angel in the park to keep herself from thinking of everything relate to mating which was very difficult with two day whiteout any satisfaction it’s was driving her crazy, she began to consider even doing it with a mare but then she remind herself she have a coltfriend which in the end resolve nothing since she want to mate even more thinking about him.

Her train of through was interrupt by a panting Pinkie pie.

``Fluttershy…there…you…are…doing…anything…fun? The party pony ask between pant.

``Not especially`` Respond the meek Pegasus in her usual quiet voice.

``Oh good…fun…is hard`` With that she fell on the grass.

``Oh my`` She began to call some butterflies that was wandering around and she found one of Rarity’s couch for her ‘fainting emergency’. The swarm of butterfly began to lift Pinkie on the couch. ``Felling better Pinkie?``

``Abso-tutely-lutely! Thanks for letting me rest in your butterfly grove while I get my Pinkie strength back`` Fluttershy close her eyes and smile.

``What are friends for?``

``That just the thing!`` She said as she grab fkuttershy face whit her hooves. ``I’ve got so many wonderful friends having fun in every last corner of Ponyville, I can’t figure out how to keep up with it all. It’s driving me even more coco-loco than usual!``

``I can promise to not do anything fun at all if that would help`` The canary Pegasus said meekly.

``You are such a good friend`` Replied the party pony.

Then Rainbow dash and Applejack arrive at the scene asking to hang out with Pinkie, Dash had want to hang at the lake after her weather duty and Applejack want Pinkie help to raise the barn.

But then they said the two are at the same time and Pinkie pie couldn’t choose and she began to panic. Fluttershy saw a snake trying to attack a nest of bird and she fly ran away from the group to help the birdies.

- - - - - -

I finally arrive park as I arrive a pink blur nearly hit me. ``What the *Buy some apples*…Argh not this again why I am censure again?! And how I am even censure we are in the real life! Well the real life in a magical land.`` I facehoof and I grumble under my breath.

I then saw Fluttershy giving the ‘stare’ to a snake. And he flee away of the park. ``Always the best to animal I see.`` Her eyes widen in surprise and she began to sweat. ``Look shy I don’t know what I did wrong yesterday but I’m sorry.``

``You have nothing to be sorry about, now go away!`` I tried my best to not show my emotion which was difficult.

``Oh… okay bye.`` I slowly flap my wings and flew away form the park a tear ran down my cheek. What have I done why does Fluttershy hate me?

- - - - - -

As I trot in town something strange happen I think I saw two Pinkie pies, but it’s can’t be possible right oh god if there two Pinkie pie in town the fourth wall will break tonight and we’re all doom. But then a realisation hit me. What if it’s a changeling? Maybe they decide to comeback for revenge or they will try to steal the love away from ponies I must protect the town!

So all the rest of the day I search for the second Pinkie pie I finally found her back at the park she was talking to Fluttershy who had tea with her animal friends. Oh no you will not touch a single hair of her! I charge like a mad stallion at the Pinkie but as I arrive she zoom out of the way.

``Was it something I said?`` Ask the meek Pegasus. ‘Pinkie then came back in face of Shy screaming.

``Yes!`` And then she run away again. Ok definitely not a changeling they may copy appearance of a pony but they can’t copy the physic defying powers of Pinkie. So what is it? Maybe I shouldn’t worry about it, It’s probably just a new spell of Twilight’s again.

I relax in a tree of the orchard of AJ I’m sure she won’t mind she didn’t applebuck at the moment anyway, she, Big Macintosh and two other member of the family I didn’t remember. Was trying to lift the barn with ropes.

I then saw the strangest shit in my life I know I’m in a word of magic and mythological animals. But I wasn’t expecting a stamped of Pinkie pie screaming ‘fun’ every two second coming and ruin the work done by the apples. One of them jump in the back of Bic mac making I’m lost his balance and the other was not able to handle the weight without the strongest of the group, the walls of the barn fell on the ground making all their hard work useless.

``*Buy some apples* Ok definitely not a spell of Twilight she wouldn’t be irresponsible enough to create that many Pinkie…Right?``

- - - - - -

Later that day the apples herd the Pinkies in the town halls I could have follow them but Fluttershy is probably in there with the girls and she probably don’t want to see me, apparently they found a way to fin the real Pinkie pie from the clones I just observe from a window what was happening. Twilight talk about something and they all groan at her after that Rarity and Fluttershy push a wall on the stage and they all gasp in horror as Twilight what the test is about. I check the wall and… Are they making them watch paint dry?

All the Pinkie pie look at the wall I wait for at least fifteen minutes and nothing happen so I got bored and I flew away. I decider to take a nap on a cloud and wait for them to do whatever they will do to the Pinkies.

- - - - - -

I slept a lot longer than I wanted to it’s was now five in the morning. Since my boss at work was Fluttershy and that she didn’t want to see me I had nothing to do all the morning. Nopony was awake that soon in the morning except the apple family. Maybe I could help her applebuck… Oh yeah applebuck season already pass they have almost nothing to do anymore well fuck that suck.

I look down in the town there was almost nopony but I saw Pinkie I have a question and since she’s a fourth wall breaker if somepony know about it, it’s would know the response. I slowly glide down, when she saw me Pinkie gain a grin and she bounce where I land.

``I dreamt wacha doing?`` She ask excitedly.

``Oh nothing interesting, wait are you the real Pinkie?``

She giggle. ``Of course silly colt``

``…Well ok I have a question for you.``

``Yes`` She bat her eyelash. And I roll my eyes playfully.

``Do you know why sometime my words are censure.``

``Oh that easy-peasy you see there are a lot of worlds out there, sometimes some events tie together some worlds together and when that happen it’s can happen that some rules of the world are change for a short moment, in other words some events tie us to a world were you can’t curse.`` She finish with a big smile. My head hurt how can she know all this, I mean Scientifics tried to prove the theory of the multi-verse for years and they are professional, her on the other hoof she know all that like it’s was nothing.

``Okay that make sense…I guess``

``Bye Dreamy the Doctor will come visit today so I must go see you next time!` And she bounce merrily on her way.`

- - - - - -

Fluttershy woke up with a intense desire to mate, the cooler if Pinkie was useful but it’s didn’t work so well anymore. A cooler was a invention from the unicorns to simulate the seeds of a stallion whiteout the risk to be pregnant it’s work rather well for the first days of heat but after it’s don’t work as well.

The worst is that Dream think she hate him but it’s the opposite she like him too much and she have difficulty to control herself around him in this state. If she see him again during this week she don’t know if she could stop herself from pin him on the ground, she blush at the through and shook her head.

She look at her bed it’s was dirty everywhere she use the cooler a lot the last nigh, she took her blanket and threw it in the laundry. She sigh as she remind herself of all the animals that she need to take care normally Dream took care of half of her ob since he arrive.

In the distance she saw a familiar Pegasus glide in town, she sweat bullet again and in a instant her strong will was shattered in pieces. ``Angel mama going outside don’t wait for me.`` She ran in the town Angel could have tried to help her but he knew there was no controlling her at this point.

- - - - - - -

I try to decide what to do if only I could have video games maybe they have some in the veil market? I will have to check that. I saw Fluttershy running in my direction she had a very disturbing expression on her face.

``YOU’RE GOING TO LOVE ME!!`` holy shit! I gallop as fast as I could I was seriously scare of what she would do to me in this state. The ponies around town was very shock to see the normally meek Pegasus chasing me around town.

I was about to lost Fluttershy in the dust but a large blue box appear out of nowhere, I fell on the ground, before I could react I my hooves and wing was attach and I could struggle free. ``Who the hay-`` I look and it’s was Pinkie pie. Was in front of me with the doctor who gave her a weird look ``Why are you doing this Pinkie?!``

``I dunno, Fluttershy ask me to she probably want to play all sort of game with you bye-bye!`` She slam the door of the TARDIS a loud mechanical whistle was heard of the machine and it’s disappear.

``Pinkie wait!`` I scream but it’s was too late and Fluttershy approach me.

``You’ll be mine all mine!`` She said with a laugh of a insane mare, gulp as she drag me by my tail in direction of her cottage. The mares in town laugh at the scene and the stallions who look like they knew what was happening gave me a sympathetic look but none of them tried to stop the (not so) shy Pegasus.

- - - - - - -

Dash glide down at the area where her friend where having picnic. ``Hey guys Shy is not here today?``

``I don’t know we don’t see her or Dream since the problem with Pinkie pie clones`` Respond Brew.

``I saw them two days ago.`` Said Pinkie pie.

``Really where`` ask Twilight.

``Well the last time I saw them was when Flutershy ask me to tied up Dream I don’t know what game she was playing but it’s must been fun!`` The girls all look at each other in confusion except Dash who eyes grew in horror.

``Tell me you didn’t!``

``What are tha problem sugarcube? Sure it’ weird but ah don’t see the problem.`` Said Applejack, Rainbow dash facehoof.

``The problem is, every year close of Nightmare night Fluttershy is in heat.`` comprehension down on the six other ponies and zebra.

``Ohhh`` Pinkie said nervously. ``That why you need a cooler the other day`` She said with a sheepish smile.

``Why do you think I need it?`` Ask angrily Dash, Pinkie flinch.

``I was guessing you had a new fillyfriend or something.`` She paw the ground nervousely.

``Argh why everypony think I’m gay?!``

``Well you did it with Fluttershy`` Respond Pinkie and the other all look at the cyan Pegasus.

``That was one time! And how do you even know that?!``

``Ah think we’re getting off topic here`` Said Applejack.

``Well I think her heat is finish by now so there really nothing we can do anymore but I think Dream will want to stay a few day away from shy after two day alone with her.`` Said the white fashionesta.

- - - - - - -

``…So many positions I almost didn’t even sleep or eat`` I said shaking in a corner of the cottage. This was not so bad the firsts four hours but after being force to come again and again. I was beginning to be exhaust but she didn’t stop before she was satisfied and when she was satisfied she became horny again a few hours later.

I learn that Fluttershy was in heat it’s when a mare is ready to be fertilize once in a year, fuck don’t tell me she will be pregnant! I mean I will never leave her if she is but I’m only seventeen and I didn’t even pass six month in my new life I want to profit of it before raising a family. Ok calm down maybe she will not be pregnant I heard there only a few days in the heat cycle when the mare can be pregnant so maybe we will be okay.

We heard a knock at the door Fluttershy was occupied with her animals so I respond at the door, all the girls were there with a worried expression. Rarity was the first to gasp in horror at me.

``Oh darling no offence but you look like you had better days.`` The rest gave her a glare.

``Look we have no idea what you went through since were obviously mares but if you need to talk about it or take a few days away from your fillyfriend our door is open.`` Said Twilight.

``Thank I think I will crash at your library for a little time if you don’t mind`` Twilight and Brew smile at me and the rest of the mane 6 trot away. I began to follow them in direction of the library, well let not worry of the future for now we will cross that river later.

PreviousChapters Next