• Published 27th Sep 2012
  • 2,611 Views, 64 Comments

A Good Share of Dreams (Old Version) - Sea Pony



Death a word that don't signify end but a new begining follow Dream as he try to reach his dreams and how he learn that even in a magical world, reality can be hard

  • ...
 64
 2,611

PreviousChapters Next
End of a Dream part 1

After I recovered my shock I flew more fast that I ever had in direction of the Everfree forest. I land forcely on the ground not caring in the slightless if I hurt myself. I smash the door open and to my growing horror, only the animals were inside with no sign of anypony.

I found a piece of paper on the kitchen table, at first I almost didn’t understand what it’s was saying with the crappy writting ability I regonise was from Rainbow Dash. But I focuse on the words and It’s was saying. ‘Fluttershy is at the hospital come quick’.

Without thinking I crash in the window but it’s was solid like a brick of wall and I felt flat back on the ground, I now remember that Twilight enchant these window because of Dash constantly breaking them, buck it I just have to use the door.

- - - - - -

The bell above the door of the carousel boutique was signaling the arrival of the Goldy, when he entered he saw two mares bickering.

``Seriously Applejack you can’t wear this... Thing at the wedding!``

``An’ why the hay not? Ah can undersand ah could not fer the royal wedding but that Fluttersha we talkin’ about`` The fashionesta huff in exasperation she open her mouth to give her a piece of her mind but was interupt b the costumer.

``Hey hello there Rarity an’ Applejack! Long time no see`` The two mares gasp in surprise at the new voice.

``It is you Goldy oh I’m so happy to see you darling, I was in need of a few diamond this month.`` Applejack on her side was wearing a scowl at the stallion.

``Pa! How dare ya show up like that like it was nothing, we didn’t hear of you for months!`` Goldy became instantly very nervous and sad at the same time.

``W-well you see ah was occupied with some ponies and aslo something happen.`` Applejack lose her scoll and wait patiently for him to continue. ``Your ma left, she broke her conection to the veil`` He explain like it’s was a fact of everyday.

``Ma is gone? Why would she want to go in the Gaia branch?! An’ why didn’t ya stop her!`` She was fuming at this point Rarity put Applejack in a magic aura to keep the apple farmer to rip her father apart.

``Darling you must calm down.``

``Calm down!? but he-``

``Am sorry hon ah am really, but it’s was her choice I knew she didn’t want to live forever and ah couldn’t force her to live to stay with me for myself.``

``So why in the name of Equestria didn’t she tell us? Am her daughter for Celestia sake!``

``Ah don’t know AJ almost a year ago ah woke up and she was gone with only a note saying she was gone.`` He lowered his head as a tear roll down his cheeks. Applejack rage quickly died down after that but after Rarity release her she gave a powerful buck to one of the manequin of course she later paid for the damage. As she catch up with her father as to what happen these last months one question rang in her head.

‘What am gonna say to Applebloom?’

- - - - - - -

On a roof of Ponyville a pony look in the street as Peace Dreamer ran for the hospital. He smirk and chuckle. ``It’s finally the day Dreamy oh I wait so long for this.`` He disapear in a flash of light. If someponny was listening closely they could hear the mad laughter of the pony in question.

- - - - - - -

I barge in the hospital withotu a care of if I husrt anypony Fluttershy was in trouble and the rest of Equestria could burn for all I care. I slam my hooves on the counter of the mare to grab her attention. ``Where is Fluttershy!`` I scream, I didn’t even notice the scare of the poor mare.

``She’s in the room 18 but you can’t-``

``Thanks!`` Without waiting I gallop in the direction she gave me and slam the door of the room 18.

``What the hay who- Oh Dream it’s you- woah!`` I slam in the rainbow colored Pegasus. ``Dream what the hay wrong I know I said to be quick but come on!`` I didn’t listen to her, instead I grab her.

``Where Fluttershy what Timeskip have done this time?!`` She had a puzzled expression and push off herself.

``Timeskip? You mean that guy we saw at the court almost a year ago? What the hay he have to do with anything?!`` Now it’s was my turn to be really confused I was about to ask her what happened then but a soft voice that put all my worries away talk to me.

``Dream it is you?`` It’s was Fluttershy but she sound extremely exhaust, I look up and resist the urge to facehoof, Fluttershy was in the bed just here and I wast my time to scream at Dash. Something else caught my attention she was holding a bundle of cloths in her arms. I lift myself off the ground and quickly trot beside her.

She had a big radiant smile on her face with tears, but they were not of sorrow that was for sure. ``Dream look isn’t she beautiful?`` She gave me the cloth and I uncover what was inside and I saw the face of a beautiful filly. Now all the piece click in places in my head.

Fluttershy wasn’t hurt by a criminal she was in the hospital because she had the foal, how was I stupid enough to forgot she was due? And now I miss her giving birth to our foal, I fell like an ass.

I quickly noticed that the filly had a horn instead of wings, look like she inherit from her grandmother, she had a pink mane with a streak of green. Her eyes was sky blue and her coat was midnight blue, It’s not a colt like we want to but I would change her for anything now that I saw her.

``She’s perfect`` I said with a tear forming in my eyes. Look like my life as a father began I don’t know if I will be a good one but I sure a hay will try my best and as long as Fluttershy with me I’m sure that everything is certainly fine.

PreviousChapters Next