• Published 27th Sep 2012
  • 2,610 Views, 64 Comments

A Good Share of Dreams (Old Version) - Sea Pony



Death a word that don't signify end but a new begining follow Dream as he try to reach his dreams and how he learn that even in a magical world, reality can be hard

  • ...
 64
 2,610

PreviousChapters Next
Timeskip

Entry # 1

``Hello if you’re listening to this that mean I autorize you to, if not close this bucking thing now! Thank you now I decide to begin to record the important things happening in my life because why the Fuck not?

Today is heart warming eve so we will soon go to Ditzy house sice she and Mark invite me and Shy, for now I have nothing else to say I will record back when something will happen.``

Entry # 2

``Ditzy Doo cooking was amazing yesterday, but Mark was way too close of the mistletoe for my taste fortunately Shy was smart enough to notice it too before it’s was too late.

And today I gave the gift to the girls for Rainbow I bought her a Soarin plushie, she said the gift was for filly and all that, but I saw her huging it when she trhought nopony was watching.

For Rarity I find her a white gem they are aparently quite rare in Equestria, she of course over-dramaticaly squeal in joy when she saw it.

For Twilight I gave her a book on dragon magic the book I found the book in a little shop, it’s was aparently written by a old dead adventurer who travell all across Equis he aparently find the legendary tree of life but it’s power turn him mad, back home I would through it’s was just a silly legend but once you see Equestria you wonder what is true or not.

So I’m not sure if the content of the book is liable but Twi was overjoy nevertheless. For Brew I found another book this one was on the subject of destruction potions, since she was living in a peaceful she was knowing only the basic of offensive potions so she was happy to have this.

For Applejack since she just want useful gift I bought her some new tool for hr farm, I had no real idea what to buy else, but she reassure me that she was happy with the gift. For Pinkie I find her family rock farm and took a family picture of them with a few letter from them for Pinkie... Let just say hug are dangerous especially when they are given by a pink mare.

Oh and I can’t believe who I saw at the farm, the great and powerful Trixie! I couldn’t talk much to her since she was praticing for the theatre for Heart warming.

For Fluttershy its was hard to find but its was worth it, a parrot on earth would be easy to find even if its was a little expensive but in Equestria its was quite hard to find they are at least as rare as a phoenix.

When Shy saw it she made a adorable squee noise before hugging the shit out of the poor bird. I admit I was a little sad when the girl said they had no gift for me since aparently Heart warming is more along the line of thanks giving than Christmas, weird since it’s celebrate at the same date of Christmas, oh well Its not that important anyway I was glad to make them happy.’’

Entry # 3

``Today we Celebrate heart and hooves day nothing too special, we decide to go on a date since it’s was a little too long since we had one it’s was a little awkward at first since Shy and I tried to give a good time to the other since mare are the dominant one and since I’m use to be the one who give to the girl, but everything turn alright in the end.``

Entry # 4

``Today was winter wrap up it’s was awesome to see it in real life unfortunately they didn’t sing the song but that was still amazind nonetheless, since I’m a pretty good flyer, well for a Pegasus who had his wings for ten months anyway, and I like animals so I replace Ditzy Doo to help the southern birds, Ditzy and Mark were chose to help Pinkie with the ice.``

Entry # 5

``Guest who came to town today? The great and powerful Trixie! I didn’t think we would see her so soon, unfortunately she was not here to have a nice cup of tea, I have to say seeing a vilain in a show and seeing it in real life are two different things entirely. I always love to see Trixie return in a lot of fanfic back home... Most of the time, but when you see her bullying the ponies you know and love for real I just want to punch her.

Of course I didn’t because sure she was a bitch but she didn’t seriously hurt anypony, turn out she was corrupted by a sort of magical amulet not much different from my amulet of time, since when Equestria turned into a RPG?

Anyway after Twilight cheat, even if she deny it, and took away the amulet away Trixie apologize to Twilight by making some firework for Celestia and the dignitary of Saddle Arabia, yeah I know what the fuck with the name? And did you know they look like horse from Earth? The only difference is of course their inteligence and they wear cloths.

What is weird it’s even if a version of Arabia exist here their culture look a lot different from the one back home, for one thing they don’t have religion and that a good thing as much religion can do good things there too many pointless fight about it and why would they need a religion anyway when we have living god and goddess around us who don’t even demand worship?

Sure we still have the reapers who want to take the place of the council but at least our world is not as divide as Earth``

But I’m happy they are nothing like the caricatures of arabia we have back home, this world to tend to have way too many of them.``

Entry # 6

``It’s been a crazy month, first Rainbow decide to take Scootaloo under her wing, It took all my will to not burst out laughing when Bonbon receive the new she was panicking about her ‘foal’ beeing too young to fly.
After that Dash was finally accept in the wonderbolt academy, oh me and the girls almost died, I would tried to help them but the tornado knock me unconsious and shy wings were paralized because she was scare, a little like in the dragon shy episode, I ask why her wings do that when most Pegasus wings are suppose to open when scare.

Aparently it’s something that can happen when one or the two parents of a Pegasus is a unicorn or a Earth pony, unfortunately when these Pegasus breed there child have will have the same biologic defect, so if our foal is a Pegasus he or she will unfortunately have the same problem. From what I understand it’s a lot similar form the fainting goats on Earth.

Then the apple family came to Ponnyville, after it’s was finished I could finally meet Braeburn before he leave he’s a nice guy, I imagine he would become irittating for a normal pony with his cheerfulness, but when you hang out with Pinkie you find that it’s hard to find others ponies iritable.``

Entry # 7

``Spike was weird lately, he was always the best assistant for Twilight so why is he so bad when he try to assist AJ? Oh and I learn that timberwolves are extremely easy to brock but are also magical each them you kill them they rebuild themselfs with some woods in the forest.

Oh and Spike beat one by throwing a rock in his mouth, a fucking rock! We had to send a mother fucking living cat with a knife to kill that giant monster in Gryffonya and he kill a monster with a simple rock!? Ok sorry, sorry. I should really control my anger, one day it will get me kill.``

Entry # 8

``What the fuck? Today was strange this morning when Shy was helping AJ with a beaver problem Celestia ask us to reform Discord, seriosuly is she insane?! Why don’t open the gate of Tartarus and see if there any friendly monsters inside!?

Ok sorry for that, anyway the princess ask for Fluttershy to reform him so she accept of course, she’s way too kind for her own good, but what was even stranger was what happen next the girls activated the the elements of harmony to free him but when the stone was brocken he fell falt on the ground unconsious, we tried everything to woke him up but there was nothing to do.

So that night the princess came back and took him in Canterlot to examine him, I don’t know why but I have a bad impression about all of this.``

Final Entry

``Pinkie Pie and the other girls threw me a party today, if the first half of the years were the longuest of my life the other half was extremely fast, it’s was arleady one year today that I died and made my first step into Equis.

The party was awesome but I was more busy remembering all what happened this year so I met so many people and I lost contact with most of them the only reason i’m stil close to the girls at this point is because I’m the fiancée of Fluttershy I never been the most social person.

I mean sure i’m not Fluttershy but I’m not the type to go in parties and all that the only ones I go are the one throw for me or my friends by Pinkie. Sure I participate to a lot of social things in the first months in Equestria but after a while I came back to my old way

Bah who need other friends when I have angel as a fillyfriend?``

``EEP!``

``Oh! Erm Shy what are you doing her-``

PreviousChapters Next