• Published 27th Sep 2012
  • 2,611 Views, 64 Comments

A Good Share of Dreams (Old Version) - Sea Pony



Death a word that don't signify end but a new begining follow Dream as he try to reach his dreams and how he learn that even in a magical world, reality can be hard

  • ...
 64
 2,611

PreviousChapters Next
A Bright Future (Edited)

When the light engulf me, I became really dizzy all I saw was blurry I shook my head aster a few second my vision readjust itself. I was still in the ruin, So all that light for absolutely nothing? But there was something wrong. Brew was not there anymore and the ruins looked a little more… ruined for the lack of a better word.

Maybe she just walked away? I don't know why she would do that but it's the only explanation I try to find something to explain my situation. well I guess nothing will be answer if I rest her I should return see Celestia.

I exit the castle and I was in front of the bridge but its was attached again. There no way I'm traveling that bridge again, I began to fly upside of the bridge and I land to the other side of the cliff. I began to make my way out of the forest I remark that the fighting zone had nothing left. Seriously there something that is not right there.

When I exit the forest my jaw drop to the floor there in front of me was not the calm little town of Ponyville but a modern city with sky scrapers and some sort of massive ship was flying in the sky there was of some guards walking with some sort of futuristic armor with glowing golden gems this must be some sort of magic gems.

''What the fuck happening!?'' Wait the amulet, I check it 'Epona demigoddess of time' is that possible that this thing transport me in time!? If yes what year are we? I know that It's was 3020 before that all this happen.

I walked throught the city a sign was saying 'Harmony city' they must have name it like that since the bearers live or was living here. A guard approach me, he then point at me what look like a metal scanner but they were the yellow crystal in it. The machine began to make a frantic beeping noise. ''It's a human!'' he said to another guard.

''In the name of Prince Blueblood you are under arrest!''

''Blueblood!? What happen to Celestia and Luna?''

''Don't mention the names of these tyrants in front of me sonny'' He spat, what the fuck is this place? I can't be arrest just for being human! Something is really wrong here, I open my wings and I shot out of the ground at high speed. ''Don't let him escape shoot him!'' Some guard flew to catch me but the ones with no wings point some sort of weird guns at me and they placed one of the yellow gems in it and shoot some sort of magical beams at me.

I saw an alley and landed on the ground, I began to run in it to try to lost them. A Pegasus guard arrived and slam in a wall he lost control and crash on the ground. At the end of the alley there was a pile of hay I jump onto it and tried to hide.

''Buck he escaped! We must report to the Prince that we have a rogue human he is probably not that dangerous but we never know.'' Fortunately they are as retarded as the guard in Assassin's Creed. I left the pile of hay and I tried to find something familiar in this big city. My first plan was to find Celestia but it's look like Blueblood somehow has overthrown her I hope the elements are still around here I don't know any pony else that could help.

I finally see a familiar gingerbread house and I entered in it inside I saw Mr. and Mrs. Cakes they look the same as before but there was also two young adult twins helping them. Is that Pound and Pumpkin Cake? they grew up a lot.

''Huh hello.'' Mrs. Cake turn around and greet me.

''Oh hello dear… You look familiar somehow did I see you somewhere?'' The mare looked at me with a weird expression

''Excuse me but can I ask a very weird question?'' I didn't know why but I wasn't comfortable with her remembering who I was. Maybe it was the guilt of having been gone for so long from their point of view.

''Yes of course'' She responded after a few seconds of silence.

''What year is it?'' She had a look of confusion at the question, I didn't blame her if a stallion got in my store and randomly asked the year I would be weirded out too.

''It's the year 3340 why?'' Fuck I travel 320 year in the future! So many thing could have happenned in all that time!

''Do Pinkie Pie still work here?'' She suddenly had a sad expression, uh oh.

''No her and the others element have form the group of rebel since Blueblood took the throne five years ago. But everyone should know that, who are you?'' She looked suspicious. I might as well tell her at this point I guess.

''My name is Dream'' Her expression turned angry.

''The same Dream that disappeared without a trace all these years ago and broke the hearth of poor Fluttershy?'' Oh shit.

''I think I disappeared because of this thing.'' I point at the medallion. ''Somehow It's sent me through time, for you it's might have been 320 years but for me it was only a few minutes ago.''

``You expect me to believe you have travel in time because of a medallion?!''

''Twilight has already done it with magic I don't see what so hard to believe.`` She glare for a second and sigh in defeat.

''You're right its just you where there for a few weeks but yet they never forgot about you.''

''I must help them do you know where are the rebels.'' She looked surprise at my question.

''You want to fight the Prince?!''

''Yes a there no way he is a good authority figure and I'm sure that story of Celestia being a tyrant is all lies.'' she sigh again.

''They are under the library.''

''What seriously?! I thought I would have to enter an impenetrable fortress or something.''

''Yeah that why they never found them no one would search there.'' I facehoof at the stupidity to go under the library.

I made my way silently in Harmony city to avoid the guards and I saw the library the tree was bigger than before. There was a few guards looking around probably searching for me. I sneak in a bush a guards was just in front of me. Shit this is not good if they find me I can't enter the library that would be dangerous for the others.

I found a little rock under my hooves I threw it a few metres away and the ears of the guard twitch as the rock hit the ground, he made his way to investigate and I silently made my way to the giant tree, and then I push the door it's made a creaking noise and I wince I quickly entered making sure no one saw me.

Inside the library was dark and suddenly I got tackle on the ground. ''Who are you are you working for Blueblood?'' I would recognize that voice anywhere.

''Dash!'' I screamed and I put her and I bone crushing hug.

''W-what a-are you doing? Spies are not suppose to be happy to see me.'' she said in a flustered voice.

''Rainbow Dash what is happening here?'' Suddenly the lights of the library lit up and I saw Twilight.

''And who are you?'' Well from her point of view she didn't saw me for more than three hundred years I could forgive her for forgetting about me.

''I'm offended you don't recognize the weirdo who came in Ponyville with a griffin, a talking cat and you're fillyfriend.'' I said jokingly, Twilight gasp loudly jump on me and Rainbow and hug me

''Dream!'' They shouted at the same time

''Oof get off of me Twilight!'' The rainbow maned pony complained.

''We miss you so much! Celestia felt guilty everyday after you disappeared in that castle.'' Twilight said ignoring Dash complaints.

''I hear you and the elements bearers have become rebels but what about the others?''

''Brew and me are married now and she help the rebellion effort. Sonata travel in different worlds for his music to be heard everywhere. As for Soft Paw she began to travel town to town again Fluttershy would have want to take care of her but you know how stubborn that cat is.''

''… Did Flutterhy found love after me?'' I had to know this.

''Yes of course but she wait ten years before she began to date again she had a few coltfriends but nothing really serious she never made a family yet.''

''Fuck all that because of me she deserve better.'' I looked down sadly.

''It's not you fault Dream we knew you could have travel in time after you disappear since this is the amulet of Epona we just didn't know when you would reappeared.''

''I hope there is a way to return to my time.'' I replied.

''I'm sure the medallion can help you, but you need to wait the soul of Epona need time to regain her power. Time travel take a lot of energy even a God would have difficulty doing it and Epona is only Level B.''

''An amulet to travel in time imagine how it's could be dangerous if that land in the wrong hands like that reptile mercenary for example.'' they shuddered as they thought about it.

''Yeah like the time you and Starlight Glimmer-'' Rainbow Dash was about to say. But was cut by Twilight.

''Shh! Spoiler!'' The two of them smiled at me nervousely... okay.

''...Anyway we had a meeting before you arrived do you want to see the others? `` I smiled and nod.

We made our way in the meeting room aka the old experiment room of Twilight. She ask me to wait before entering the room ''Attention everypony we have a special guest today.''

''And who is it darling?'' ask the very familiar voice of a certain fashionista.

''You all remember Dream who disappear three hundreds and twenty years ago?'' They all nod sadly. ''Dream you can come!'' I opened the door slowly peeking inside and everypony except Twilight and Dash looked shocked at my appearance.

There was all the elements bearers a familiar purple dragon now close to the height of Celestia The cutie mark crusaders where now young mares, Big Mac and Apple Smith. Brew Blade, the parents of Twilight and Rarity and some strangesr that look like members from the apple family that must be Applejack parents, there was also Dave, Fire Mark, Shining Armor, Cadence and Luna, I can't believe there all are alive after all this time.

''DREAM!'' They all scream and I was putted in a bone-crushing group hug. By the Mane 6 and the Crusaders, After they finished Fluttershy came to see me and put me in a passionate kiss. That surprised very much, I thought she had move on after all this time.

''I'm so happy to see you.'' I stood frozen but after I recovered from my shock I gave a hug and smile.

''Me too Fluttershy.'' I turn to the rest of the pony and said ''Now tell me how we can kick this Prince's ass.'' I said with a predator smile.

PreviousChapters Next