• Published 27th Sep 2012
  • 2,610 Views, 64 Comments

A Good Share of Dreams (Old Version) - Sea Pony



Death a word that don't signify end but a new begining follow Dream as he try to reach his dreams and how he learn that even in a magical world, reality can be hard

  • ...
 64
 2,610

PreviousChapters Next
Maria Chronicles: Equestria's First Human

Two days had pass since I propose to Fluttershy, as of now I had nothing to do, Twilight had pass me the book of Maria Ink since it’s was my turn to read it. Since I have nothing better to do I began to read it.

- - - - - -

(Maria Ink POV)

It made three months now that I was in the orphanage it’s was a horrible place the kid don’t stop to pick my things there are bully even at home, I didn’t tell nobody that I like girl I don’t want them to have more thing to tease me with than they arleady have.

The last day I had a argument with a few kids since they want some of my cloth that I need, I ran to my room with my thing since it’s was the only calm place of the whole orphanage for me. I then heard a knock on the door. The caretaker entered with a disapoint frown looking at me.

``I heard you didn’t want to share your things, you should know that we need to share here we’re like a family.`` Argh! How dare she say that, if they were family they would treat me right not taking advantage of me because of my condition! I’m sick of this place. I then remembered the strange main a few months ago.

I saw the book on the floor and quickly grab it, I close my eye and wish to be anywhere but here. Before I knew my whole body lit up before I disapear. The old woman look at the empty spot with mouth agap. ``I knew I should’t have try that new tea`` She mumble dumbly.

- - - - - - -

I open my eyes I was in a room with thousand of history book, some clocks and other things relate to time. A sort of transparent figure then apear before me. I look and it’s was a strange man with a endless symbol tattooed on his hand. I back away in fear at the stranger but when I look closer I remark he had the same face of the man but is hair color was different and he look older.

I look around and saw a small table with writting material on it. So I took it and began to write on a paper. ‘who are you, are you a ghost? the figure look at me blankly before responding

``Negative, I am a representation of subject: Free Dreamer A.K.A Time Skip create by spiritual energy to give information for guests or in case of amnesia of subject: Free Dreamer`` He respond in a strange voice devoid of any emotion.

'Where are we?' Silence follow again for three second before he respond.

``We are in subject: The room of time, where every timeline ever crossed by one of the Dreamers or the Epona’s is avaible to use.`` I look at him confuse.

‘What do you mean one of the Dreamers?’

Dreamers is an ancient organization compose of multiple Dreamers serving the council``

‘Who was the Dreamer that invite me?’

``Subject: Unknown``

‘How many Dreamer there are?'

``Total number: 6`` My mouth drop and then I groan in frustration that didn’t answer my question

‘How many Dreamer can cross a timeline?’

``Total number: Two`` A spark of hope lit in my heart.

‘Where are the two of them now?’

``Target one: Is situate is now situate in the wasteland prison, target two: is now situate in Equestria`` Wasteland prison? That can’t be him the one that give me that book wouldn’t be a criminal, is he? I write quickly for the the representation.

‘How do I cross a timeline?’

``Subject: Time travel, simply touch one of the clock to travel at th desired location.`` I slowly walk at the wall where Equestria timelines where, 3018 A.W Luna return,3020

A.W second Dreamer first year, 3270 A.W Blueblood fall, 2992 A.W the dragon treaty of peace. The last one cuaght my attention because under the clock was written my name on it, I think Dreamer want me to go in this time for a reason or another. So I touch the clock and once again I was teleported away.

- - - - - - -

(Dream POV)

I look at the book mouth agap, Time skip... The asshole who kill a journalist start a civil war in the future and a member of the soul reaper is a alternate version of myself?! What the fuck is this shit! Why would I become a bastard like that? And wasn’t he the last fate eater or some shit like that?

My head hurt, but at the same time it’s explain how he knew me so much even if he didn’t show it too much he seem to have some knowledge on me, I don’t care if he’s myself he is a danger to Equestria and I will beat the crap out of him the next time I see him.

- - - - - - -

(Maria Ink POV)

I appear I tried to shook my head to clear my dizziness but I began to fall. I look around me and my eyes widden in horror and tried to scream even if I was mute. Around me was a empty sky and I was going to crash to my doom. I close my eyes and brace myself for the pain but it’s never came.

Instead I was met with a loud explosion of liquid. I open my eyes and I saw that I was in fact underwater, I began to swim to the surface and I gasp for air. I reach the rivage and pant as water dip off my entire body. ``Wow you’re strange and cute!`` A young girl voice sudenly said close of me.

I look at my left and instanly gasp in shock, a little pink horse filly with both wing and horn was standing befor me with a bright smile. ``HI! My name is Cadance I saw you diving in the lack and I cam to see if you were ok, but you look like you have the situation in control!`` I stood still I didn’t respond to her (Not that I could) and stare in astonishement at her, she was anything but normal and she was acting like I was suppose to see something like her everyday.

I look at my surounding and I saw that it’s was really different from home, if i had to describe it in one word I would say colorfull. The next thing I heard was the beating of four wings I look at the sky and was surprise to see once again other horse. These one had gold armours one them and they had just wings and no horn, one of them took a defensive stange in front of the filly and the other aproach me with a cautious expresion.

``Halt, whoever you are don’t attack take a step close of the princess and everything will be alright.`` He said sofly but sternly at the same time. A princess!? The first thing I do in a strange world is offending the crown? Great.

``Wait! She didn’t do anything we were just playing.`` Said the princess but the two horses didn’t listen to her. I rose from the ground and made a mad dash at the oposite direction of them, but instantly one of the Pegasus took flight and block me the passage.

I back away in fear only to be stop by a strong set of hooves. I squirm trying to get out of his grip the other one put a sort of liquid in his wing and put it on my mouth and nose, my leg wobble as I slowly lose consciousness. The two horses slowly lowered me in the grass before I completely black out.

PreviousChapters Next