• Published 27th Sep 2012
  • 2,610 Views, 64 Comments

A Good Share of Dreams (Old Version) - Sea Pony



Death a word that don't signify end but a new begining follow Dream as he try to reach his dreams and how he learn that even in a magical world, reality can be hard

  • ...
 64
 2,610

PreviousChapters Next
Maria chronicles: Daring Do and the (not so) legendary mute ape

Ponyville has been peaceful for the last months, well as peaceful as the craziest town in Equestria can be anyway, we are aproaching with big steps fall, me and the girl need to force to Fluttershy to not work somedays.

She’s clearly not Applejack but when a poor critter need her help you know how she is. Has for the wedding, well we have a place for september, we could have been married months ago by a preach in Ponyville but Fluttershy deserve to be married by one of the princesses.

Unfortunately we couldn’t have Celestia, she’s book in for the next tree years you wouldn’t believe how many believe how many want to be blessed by the goddess of the sun herself. But we could have princess Luna since a lot of the snob are still scare or just dislike her for threating the nobles like normal ponies.

Today have been a little hard on me with Angel kicking me around when something is not of his taste, if it’s was not for Fluttershy I would leave this little rat in a cage for the day and just give him the food, of course Shy don’t waqnt to restrain the liberty of her animal friends.

I mean I love animals, maybe not as much as Shy, but come on! He ask for it. With a sigh I sit on the couch, I have feed all the animals I have nothing left to do, what should I do now?

Maybe I could re-read this book of fluttershy’s mom it made a while a read it.

- - - - - -

(Maria POV)

``Maria come on don’t act like a child!`` The bipedal form of the girl could be seen running in the halls of the castle followed closly by a pink pony. ``Come on it don’t so bad.`` She of course didn’t get a response from the mute human.

``Maria it’s just school it will be great come on.`` The girl only seem to run faster in response, but just as she was about to turn a corner she bump in a white figure. She look up in time to see the sun monarch with a scolding expression.

``Maria I through you were more mature than that you know you need to go to school I would like to teach you myself but before but my new student need to control her magic.`` I look away a little ashame of my stunt.

‘But what if the ponies bully me like because i’m different like back home?’

``Don’t worry the ponies are more accepting. I won’t lie to you you will surely meet some snob and bullies but our culture is not base on bigotry I assure you of that.`` She said the part coldly making me a little nervous, but she soon put her regal mask and smile at me.

``Now go on you don’t want to be late are you?`` I shook my head in response. Let get over with it.

- - - - - - -

Canterlot school for foreign species. How fitting Cadence shouldn’t be here with me, she’s a princess she don’t have to go with the comonners, but of course when Celestia said it’s would be the best school for me she decide to come with me.

I’m not sure i’m comfortable with being her I mean the last year I pass it in the castle with ponies and the occasional dignitary. And now I have to meet new species of this world even maybe of other worlds.

Talking of Princess, I ask Celestia why she’s not a Queen instead of a princess, she respond me that the ancient king is still not dead just imprison, someon call Disco or something like that. He was a Draconesus a specie aparently extremely powerful, he was not a god but he was the closest thing there is, back then the ponies were less tolerant they accept him as a king but no one ever aproach him for other reason than royal favors.

Over time he became bitter and extremely bored with nopony to keep him company, so he found a new pass time, pulling pranks, at first it’s was just innocent things like putting glued on the toilet and the classic bucket of water on the door.

But he took a insane pleasure at seeing the shock reactions of his subjects and his pranks become more sadistic, mind control, transformation and even showing ther worst fear just for a prank.

That when the princess and her sister, she didn’t really explain who se was, arrive with an ancient artifact and turn him to stone. She’s convince that one day she could make him see how he love his kingdom so he can use his power to help it.

Equestria is arleady peaceful so I was a little curious as to why she want his help I think she worried for the future but I don’t know why it’s like she know something is approaching.

I snap out of my throughs as the bell of the school rings, oh horse apple I will be late quick! With that I began to run earning a strange look from the random ponies in the street.

- - - - - -

``Today class we have two new students one of them is a foreign of this world so please don’t overhelm her too much.``

I slowly walk in the class behind Cadance, and I was a little surprise of all the variety of species there was. A griffin was sitting on his desk looking extremely bored he look up at us for a second before rolling his eyes and relax once more.

Another was a tall beast with two large horns on his head, I think they were call Minautor if my memory is right. All his pens had a large tape on it where it was written ‘Iron Will’, in the corner I saw a dark filly with two bat wings on each side. Celestia talk me about them they are call the destrals.

A lot of ponies are scare of them since they because of their predatory feature, I can’t really blam them by nature ponies are pray even if they can defend themselfs agasin’t most of their foes.

In the front row I could see a colt who seem to shy away from my gaze, he was a little strange he look more like the horses back home but I could clearly see he was sentient and he wore a sort of ceremonial outfit.

And another was... A pegasus filly?! What a normal pony doing in a school for foreign students? She look fascinate at me she had a notebook on her and she seem to note every move I made, she didn’t seem like the studious, if her atlethic body was any indication, she seem to run around a lot.

When she caught me staring at her she gain a enormous grin before exlaming loudly for all the class to hear. ``Hi human, nice to meet ya! I’m Daring Do and by the end of this week, I WILL KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!`` She gave me a chalenging grin. All her classemate groan in exasperation clearly exaust of her antics.

Well this year of school will certanly be interesting.

PreviousChapters Next