• Published 13th Sep 2012
  • 17,423 Views, 230 Comments

Cadance Rising - InTheSun



Cadance's magic, once sweet and innocent, has become perverted and lewd. In the night, a star rises

  • ...
55
 230
 17,423
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 68 )

Wow! Been a whole month, hasn't it? Well, hopefully this chapter will be worth the wait.

I think Luna's manner of speaking merits some explanation. Her canon speech is a kind of Elizabethan, with "thee" and "thou" and whatnot. In my universe, she uses the royal "We" to speak with the authority of both herself and her sister, to imply that what she says is the will of the regents of Equestria. Therefore, she does not say "We" when speaking to her sister, or when saying something that only she - Luna - thinks or did. "Thee" is a diminuitive form of you, used when speaking to someone of "lower" position in society. Because she's the Princess, only Celestia is on equal status with her, and so she says "you" to Celestia and "thee" to everyone else. Hopefully that's not too confusing. I tried to be consistent with it, and I think if you read through it with that in mind, her words will make sense.

As always, any comments or criticisms are much appreciated, thumbs and tracks as well. Feedback is great, so I'd appreciate some. :pinkiehappy:

.......Indeed, quite the show lad.

Hmmm, an inner voice within Cadance? What could it mean?

1271033 run away? why? I would be okay with that ^^

TIME OUT! Luna is Cadence's mother? That makes no sense. She couldn't have been over one thousand years old when she started foalsitting Twilight.

1447544

Crap, I knew I forgot to explain something. Luna is Cadance's great-great-great-great-so-many-greats-grandmother. Same with Blueblood. Luna calls her "daughter" because it's easier to say.

Ok, I did not choke on a sub from the House of Pizza this time...

It was a whole sweet potato pie :facehoof:
SERIOUSLY! I should know better than to read this story while eating anything.

And Cadance is Luna's daughter? :rainbowhuh: Adopted or biological?

Awesome 2nd chapter btw!!! :twilightsmile:

...I like where this is going, and would find it hilarious either way; Apple family left alone or one of the next victims.

hawt javascript:smilie(':flutterrage:');moar!

Dude, the thing with shining and Twilight was bad enough, but now all three PRINCESS'? Bravo, my friend, bravo... :pinkiecrazy:

The Warden likes and wants MOAR!!!!!:flutterrage:

1447865

In for penny, in for pound. :twilightblush:

1447544 If you want to see it like this, then a thousand year old alicorn is barely a teenager/young adult in alicorn years

1447889 I don't know what your talking about, but something just got pounded, I know that much! :trollestia::raritywink::raritywink:

Has anyone read 'The Secret Origins of Scootaloo?' In that story, Cadence is depicted as a dopey nymphomaniac suffering from PTSD. She cast her love magic on a policepony arresting a mugger and the two became coltfriends in the middle of the street. Her story about Scootaloo's origins had a Disney/Family Guy musical number followed immediately by an orgy consisting of Scootaloo, seven midget-ponies, and two well endowed pizza deliverycolts, if I remember correctly.

That's the kind of tomfoolery I want to see in this fic.:pinkiehappy:

:pinkiegasp:Speaking of tomfoolery, Cadence should totally help Tom win Rarities affections back!

"Cadance is having some, trouble, with her magic,"

That, comma, splice, is, annoying. It looks like you wanted to put emphasis -- use an em dash or ellipses for a pause. Italics/bold for enunciation works too.

1448053 That doesn't explain how she grew up at the same rate Twilight did.

1447544

Her great-grandmother unto who knew how many generations

1447544 Says who? She IS an alicorn after all.

1447729
Probably coming up sooner or later. It's just a matter of which of the two Apple sisters gets to find out if Big Mac lives up to his name.

Me gusta!!:pinkiecrazy:

1447544
that's what i was thinking....but its a clopfic don't try thinking about it to hard

1450130

Luna is Cadance's great^30-grandmother. She says "daughter" because it's easier to say.

1447069 I think you nailed her speech. We as a royal form, and thee and you difference, great stuff.
Ah this is looking to be a good story, interesting plot so far. Very curious to see what will happen.

And the great*200 grand daughter was clearly implied in the story

Awesome! Keep them coming! Apparently, Celly and Lulu aren't as familiar with alicorn magic as they thought! :pinkiehappy:
Poor Nightmare Cadance. Just trying to help out and she's making everypony sex. ... Maybe she isn't so unfortunate... :twilightblush:

Please keep writing, I'll keep reading!

1450268

i.minus.com/ibjjFgQtwv2RK7.gif

1450425

Thanks a lot! It was really important to me to capture Luna's manner of speaking, since it's so unique. She's definitely one of my favorite characters (although Cadance is catching up, the more I write about her).

1447260double rainbow all the way

Royal incest: Princest :D

Loving this and I'm curious to see where this will go.

*sees cover art and characters*
Mind: I don't like where this is going...
Fic:

And so this fin banged my mind.

1450721 Granddaughter might be less confusing, but whatever. :derpytongue2:

> Cadance is catching up, the more I write about her).

This is one of the few stories I've read that has tried to treat Cadence well, most either have her as a hanger-on to shining or pretend she doesn't exist.

1456800

I think Cadance is overlooked in her potential. I'm not gonna say much, because I don't want to give away any future plot points, but she's one of three alicorns in existence! The implications of that are awesome in terms of what Cadance can do as a fully-realized character.

This... is going to be the most awkward wake-up ever in the history of Equestria

Far Over the Misty Mountains Cold,
To Dungeons Deep and Caverns Old,
The Pines were Roaring on The Heights,
The Winds were Moaning in the Night,
The Fire was Red, it Flaming Spread,
The Trees Like Torches Blazed with Light.

1447069 Alright, me thinks a theory is coming to mind.
What is Cadence's magic was changed when she made love to Shining for the first time, and saw the other side of love, the one that wasn't 100% pure?
*strokes nonexistent beard*

Yep, this is staying in my favourites.

1450263

Luna is Cadance's great^30-grandmother. She says "daughter" because it's easier to say.

I like how the only real thing people are questioning is why Luna calls Cadance "Daughter"
Not the fact that she just made both Luna and Celestia sleep with her.

Incest is wincest.

So question, is this star only affecting ponies Cadence's love spell impacts, or will it spread to all of Equestria? Also is this the lead up to Cadence's Nightmare form, based upon Lust instead of Envy? :trixieshiftright:

1614371

Oh ho ho ho ho. We'll just have to wait and see. :duck:

The bitch has become Nightmare Love!

OMG that was awesome!! Man, i need a shining armor emoticon! but anyways :twilightoops::twilightangry2::twilightsmile::twilightsheepish::twilightblush: then :facehoof::moustache:

Login or register to comment