• Published 18th Sep 2023
  • 4,061 Views, 71 Comments

Coupons - dirty little secret



Cadance and Shining Armor have been having a bit of kinky fun by trading enchanted sex coupons with each other. This backfires, though, when Twilight finds their stash...

  • ...
39
 71
 4,061
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 44 )

More good

11699406
More good? That's unpossible! Somebody already told me Chapter 1 was perfect, so how can it be more good than perfect?

11699411
Oh my dear friend,
That’s the thing about perfection,
You think you found the best part of it only to find out that’s there’s so much moreto it!

Fun read. The obvious solution is just to get Twi a set of her own coupons. That wouldn't be a bad idea, right? Maybe a stocking stuffher for the holidays? :twilightblush:

11699417
i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/419/226/8ca.jpg

11699418
And then Twilight discovers that the hex works on anypony you present a coupon to, not just Cadance and her brother...

Well, we can get both of those first to done at the same time!”

First two?

11699424
Damn ... now that's a particularly embarrassing typo!
I swear, my fingers just missed the w key! I know the difference between "to" and "two" -- I really do!

11699427
We're going two have too dock off to points from your review score :trollestia:

11699419
Which must be tested! For science! :twilightsheepish:

11699436

dock off to points from your review score

Me, accepting this harsh but fair judgement:
giffiles.alphacoders.com/142/142313.gif

11699402
Always wished your stories were a little longer.

11699418
Stocking stuffher? Is that an innuendo or a typo?

We need more of this. A lot more of this. All the coupons need to be used!

And then Twilight discovers that the hex works on anypony you present a coupon to, not just Cadance and her brother...

Which she would absolutely try, because science. :twilightsmile:

11699474
It's a little longer now. ^.^

11699509

We need more of this. A lot more of this.

The spirit is willing, but they keyboard fingers are spongy and bruised.

11699667
Honestly, that would be a pretty fun story on its own.

11699804
Of course don't rush yourself. Take some time to heal and get some new ideas. But don't forget about this either

11699504
:raritywink:

11699804
Would be shame if in the future, when Flurry was growing up, she 'accidentally' found one or two of these in Twilight's long forgotten stash. Of course she goes right to Twi to ask what these are for.

11699419
Seems odd to not key them but not at all out of character for the show for them to overlook basics.

Aside from that they're coupons so my thoughts go to purchase misunderstandings;
At doughnut joes: Yes I have this coupon here for a free frosted doughnut...

11699930
Hm... The free cream pie coupon could be useful at Sugarcube Corner...

JD1

The cover art alone is worth the read. Maximum cuteness.

11699667
Does she even know what the hex does? I don't think she was ever told. What if she just copies the spell without thinking about what it does? Oh geez, imagine if this Twilight was the type to hear Friends with Benefits, and because she's so socially stunted that she's literally studying friendship, she just thinks that's 'taking friendship to the next level' because of the word benefits, and flashes a coupon to Fluttershy as 'a way to break her out of her shell'. Worse yet, what would she wind up compelled to reveal to Princess Celestia and her court? It is the quiet ones that get up to the strangest shenanigans, after all.

11699960
When I saw that pic, I knew that had to be the one for this story!

11699981

what would she wind up compelled to reveal to Princess Celestia and her court?

Whatever it is that she's most embarrassed about.
For Fluttershy, I assume that would be a time she (slightly) raised her voice at one of her animals or something like that.
Actually, come to think of it, it might be this moment ... which, luckily for her, everypony already knows about.

11699981

11700036
I think in a more realistic terms that most ponies would know about things like hexes and curses and would be able to recognize them. Before signing their name on the dotted line.

JD1

11700036
Great choice!

I don't believe in hitting children but...

11700457
You probably don't believe in fucking children, either. And yet here we are...

Placing bets now, Twilight duplicated the coupons!

11701362
She's got a whole printing press going, and she's been sending copies to ponies all over Equestria...

11701592
News flash: pregnancy rates skyrocket, amidst mysterious pony unity increase. Populace satisfaction highest in millennia!

11701615
Then Twilight gets alicornified early, becomes the Princess of Love.
Cadance seen mumbling in the corner about things like, "That was supposed to be my job!"

Twilight sighed, "Fine, I'll give them back."
Twilight teleports a small stack of small slips of paper from somewhere and gives them to both Shining and Cadence. A tingling runs through each of them as the hex activates.
Shining, Cadence, "Uh oh...."
They both look at the coupons and notice that some of the slips have something only the opposite gender can do.
Shining, "Oh no!"
Cadence, "Oh yes!"

To be continued...

This is amazing, can't wait for chapter 3

11709217
It's gonna be a long night...

11709879
Yes, you literally can't wait for it. Because it's not coming.

11710039 That's a shame. I'd love to see this continued! Oh, well, it was good while it lasted.

11721297
I can't write a sequel to everything! :raritydespair:

a good little clop but it almost feels like it is missing a chapter.

11725149
Yeah ... I guess I could see that.

“Well, um...” Shining coughed a little as his nervous throat closed up. “Well, a certain door guard of yours might be friends with a certain favorite uncle of mine, so...”
“Oh?” Cadance was close enough to touch him now, though she didn’t yet. “Well then, I’ll just have to see about disciplining him...”

Door guard: *chuckles* "I'm in danger."

Snapping her head around, Cadance gave Shining a sharp look. He returned an apologetic shrug.
“These coupons are so amazing!” Twilight continued. “Shiney taught me what a blowjob is!”
Another, even sharper, look came blazing from Cadance. Shining held his hooves up, begging for mercy. “I couldn’t help it – the hex!”

Okay, now she will really punish him. ("Where did I put the cage again?")

“Nuh-uh!” Twilight shook her head. “Not that easy! They’re mine now!”
Only someone who’d been around her as much as Shining had would have noticed the slight wince on Cadance’s face, quickly hidden behind a comforting smile.

For a while I thought Cadance would be behind this, but it seems this time she really not the one orchestrating the events.

“Shining!” Cadance gasped. “She’s your sister! Why are you getting hard?”

Shining: *looks under her tail* "Probably the same reason you are getting wet!"

The foul taste of it did make him gag a little as he pushed past Twilight in order to reach Cadance, but he steadfastly refused to spew it out. If he did, he’d have to do this all over again!

Cadance: "Don't worry, I'm already making plans on how to make him getting used to his taste."

Twilight blanched ... and then prostrated herself on the floor. “Okay! Okay! I’ll tell you where they are! Just don’t tell the Princess about it!”

This line felt like it was supposed to pave the way towards a sequel.
But since it apparently doesn't: Where did she hide them? Did anyone else find them?
(No one would look in Celestia's nightstand, right? :twilightsmile:)
And did they manage to retrieve them without triggering them?


Good story!
I enjoyed reading it.


Say, is there any connection to your other coupon story?

[Adult story embed hidden]

For instance, did Spike somehow learn about this, taking it as inspiration?
Or did Twilight recognize the situation once she got the "One Free Luxury Romantic Breakfast In Bed" coupon from Cadance, figuring out there must be more floating around?

11741129

Say, is there any connection to your other coupon story?

Good heavens, no!

(For one thing, one is anthro and the other is pony! :derpytongue2:)

But with over 100 stories (just on the cloppy side), I've got to keep things separate whenever I can, or I'd get so tangled up in all the connections that I'd never find my way out!

Pretty sure of a Changeling was nearby than it would bring a 'all you can eat buffet' ofnany kinds of love back to the Hive ♡

Login or register to comment