• Member Since 23rd May, 2013
  • offline last seen Yesterday

dirty little secret


I tried so far… and got so hard… but in the end, it didn't even matter at all. (Direct Support)

Comments ( 37 )

11202229
But ... I didn't even type the number 69 yet...

11202251
i look forward to it

"One and one don't make two, one and one make one" ~The Who, "Bargain", Who's Next

Cadance wondered if they still had their mare parts, and what mare parts in Shining Armor’s colors would look like... Well, that could wait for a little later, couldn’t it?

Leave it to the alicorn of sex, drugs, and rock'n'roll to think along those lines :rainbowlaugh:

She shrugged. “We’ll just call in a few of the Crystal Guards. We’ll let them judge our talents.”

“Yep, definitely regretting this. ... You’d better not slow me down, Shining Armor. I do have a reputation to uphold.”

She easily made that suggestion, huh? Make me wonder similar things happened at the Canterlot Castle before.

:trollestia: I always wondered why more guards volunteered to do the night shift whenever my niece visit the castle.

More Chrysilshine please!

11202275
Ah yes, that's what this story needed -- a theme song!

11202286

Leave it to the alicorn of sex, drugs, and rock'n'roll to think along those lines :rainbowlaugh:

Luna: Wait? Am I not...? When didst I lose mine title as princess of rock'n'roll?
Celestia: Well, you were gone for a thousand years...
Cadence: Snooze you loose! Nobody's lining up for the golden oldies anymore!
Luna: Oh, for sooth? Well I hereby challenge thee to a rock-off!
Everyone: *gasp!*
Celestia: Honestly, I was more than happy to give up my title as Princess of Drugs. Why can't Luna be more reasonable about this?

11202346

:trollestia: I always wondered why more guards volunteered to do the night shift whenever my niece visit the castle.

Is that a hint of jealousy I detect?
You've got to cut the guards some slack. They get their daily dose of sunbutt just about every day, but Cadance only visits every once in a while. Of course they're going to want a little change of pace now and then.

11202374
Sadly, I don't have any plans for that yet ... but if my SubscirbeStar supporters ask for it...

11202395
Pinkie Pie is very clearly the princess of drugs

I played around with that pony combiner that the cover art came from and accidentally made this abomination:
https://fusion.ponyar.net/?from=shining&to=cadence
Now I might have to write a story about that combination as well...

11202395
Put it to a vote and you'll get your SubscirbeStar asking

11202448
We're reaching as-yet untheorized levels of mathematics now.

11202462
69?

11202499
Mmrh? :duck:

11202395
To be fair, rock'n'roll didn't exist yet, so Luna would have to learn the instruments after her return after she discovered the nightlife :trollestia:

11202404
this technology could be dangerous in the wrong hands hooves

Confusing, a bit weird, but certainly very hot!

Princess Cadance Is Always Horny™

Also, hot damn, she's a sex machine!

Soooo, alicorn princesses don't poop, I suppose. At least this one won't be doing so anytime soon.

This was a fun read, I always love Shining Armor TF into a changeling stuff.

11202559
Indeed.

11202777
This describes a worryingly large portion of my stories...

11202884
Blursed owl.

11202886
Would you expect anything else from the Princess of Love?

11202942
Those growing changeling eggs need to eat something as they grow...

11202959
Is there actually a lot of that type of thing to go around?

11203357 Less then a dozen fics. Clop wise, not anymore, at least until you, the one clop focused fic that had that was deleted years ago(I still have a copy file of it), but Damaged have a longer one called Shining Chitin Redux. I personally would have liked to see one with focusing Shining taking over the hive.

11202509

It's also a good form of political history if you know where to look!

Glad to see more form you , it's been awhile I hope everything is going good for you.

11203960
It's just that a lot of my more recent stuff is still SubscribeStar only.

I still have a new story/chapter every month, but lately a lot of that has been progress on stories that haven't been published yet.

11202509
There’s a lot of telling that gets in the way of the showing.

Hey, dls. What're you doing with your life?

Y'know what? Don't answer that. Whatever you're doing is making life more interesting, so I don't really want to interrupt.

Somehow, this still needs more creamy filling. Jus' sayin'. :rainbowwild:

11204500
Huh... It's been a long time since I heard that.
Might be true on this story, though, I guess.

11204707
Just writing children's TV shows, lol!

Unusual. I wonder if there are similar stories...?🤔

Well that was nice, horny, and kinda (w)holesome. 8/10 Great Job.

11497829
I don't know if it's really wholesome or ... just not as bad as it could have been. :rainbowlaugh:

11497903
I think Grammerly is autocorrecting my text now. Fixed it.

I got three orgasms out of this and I would love to see a sequel of a sex marathon and the birthing and raising of the foals and nymphs.

11508398
One of these days ChatGPT is going to get good enough that I can just tell it, "Write me a sequel for this story" ...

Login or register to comment