• Published 30th Jan 2021
  • 6,583 Views, 4,164 Comments

Twilight Gets a Puppy, Season 5 - TDR



The continuation of Puppy-verse encompassing season 5 of MLP

  • ...
35
 4,164
 6,583

PreviousChapters Next
Twilight Gets a Puppy, The Movie, Part Six

Twilight Gets a Puppy
Season 5
By TDR

Twilight Gets a Puppy,
The Movie,
Part Six

[Storm Kings Island, 3 days after the attack on Canterlot]

The Storm King's fleet moved into position forming a wall of airships between the approaching craft and the island. This was hardly all of them, perhaps little more than a score of the airships left at his command, plenty to deal with one craft.

This close the yeti could see the approaching ship and the odd lack of any crew milling about on deck, but what got the attention most was a blue mare standing on the bow looking at them, her darker blue mane was done up in a long pony tail and a pair of gossamer wings stretched wide out from her sides. The grin on her face was wide, and her teeth were something more akin to a sharks.

The soft plunking of a piano started booming out of large speakers mounted on the deck and being tended by a purple colored mare with twin pigtails and a equally sharp grin.

Drums started in as the song picked up.

Then the first mare began to sing.

“ This is your time to pay...
This is your judgment day....”.

[ Ponyville, 5 Hours after the attack on Canterlot]


“This is the dumbest thing I ever did, and I went with you to Woodstock.” Aria snarled. The Siren's leg had recovered enough for her to start on the community service she had agreed to, though she was still limping slightly.

“But that was fun!” Sonata pointed out.

“I got a contact high just from looking at the place, I don't even remember any of it.” Aria snarled.

“You're just mad cause you don't know who took your panties.” Sonata smirked.

“Less gabbing and more dusting please.” Seshat interrupted.

Aria whirled at the nothing, glaring at a random chunk of wall having already had enough of this.

“No, first off, why the heck are we cleaning someones house as a community service!?” Aria snapped.

“A large portion of me contains the Ponyville Guard barracks, and Twilight has some how fandangled the local government into making me a monument site to the defeat of Tirek, but also a semi public research library and theater.” Seshat explained.”Therefor I do fall under the community service guidelines.”

“Okay.. fine alright I'll give you that one, but why are we dressed like French maids?!” Aria demanded.

The pair of Sirens were indeed dressed in the frilliest black and white maid outfits that Seshat had ever seen while they dusted and cleaned, the also had lace stockings and the hint of garters.

“I don't recall telling you to wear those.”Seshat stated.” How would I even know your size?”

“What!?” Aria demanded. “Sonata said.....”

Aria trailed off as she noticed her sister was trying to sneak out of the room as quietly as she could.

“DAMNIT SONOTA!!!”Aria snarled and rushed after her sister who yelped and started running.” GET BACK HERE!”

“Please don't get blood any where you have already cleaned.” Seshat offered far more used to sibling on sibling violence than she cared to be.

There was the sound of a scuffle, some curses then a loud thwap, a splash, and a scream before Aria stormed back into the room ripping off the maid outfit and shoving it in a trashcan.

Sonata came out a moment later with a mop bucket slammed down over her head.

Seshat was about to remind them to clean the mess up the mess they just made when her attention was drawn to some one at the front door.

“Pinkie pie and Fluttershy are here.” Seshat stated.

“Oh?” Sonata questioned as she pulled her head out of the bucket, the wet mop of hair plastered over her face. She whipped her head back and for the rapidly, slinging water and when she was done her head was dry and her mane perfectly how it was before she was drenched.

“The Mayor and Queen Aqua are here too.” Seshat stated, that got Aria's attention a bit more.

Pinkie Pie darted in and slammed all four hooves down to stop, only to hit the freshly mopped floor and to skid across it to crash into the next room. There was a series of crashes and bangs as well as the sound of several heavy things hitting the floor.

“We are not cleaning that up again, she made the mess she can do the cleaning.” Aria snapped at Seshat.

“Pinkie are you alright?” Mayor Mare asked, tilting her head to try and look into the room Pinkie had slid into.

“Why are you dressed as a Prench maid?” Aqua asked Sonata

“Weeeeeeeeeeeeee.” Pinkie Pie spiraled out of the room still sliding over the floor to crash into another wall knocking photos off the wall and toppling an end table.

“Please stop.” Seshat pleaded.

“Pinkie Pie... this is important.” Fluttershy muttered.

“Right! Business first, fun later.” Pinkie Pie shouted walking calmly back over to the others without sliding at all.

“Pinkie Pie we heard explosions all the way down here, and a burning airship crashed into the Apples new barn. Granny didn't really seem surprised or upset over it but still. What is going on in Canterlot?” Mayor mare demanded.

Pinkie Pie took a deep breath.

“WellwewerealltherereadytopartyandTwilightwasgiveingthefinalspeechofthedayaftertherwholefiascowiththetreesandalltheponiesandothercreatureswithdragoninthemgotsickandthatwasn'tafuntimebutthensomemeaniepantspeopleshowedupinshipsandShiningArmorsaiditwastheStormKingandthenthisedgymulberrycoloredunicornladyshowedupandtrickedRahsintoeatingaballthatturnedhimtostoneandthenalltheotherSparklesturnedtostoneandthenabunchofairshipscameinandstartedbombingeverythingandyetisattackedandtheprincessesgotturnedtostonebutnotafterPrincessCelestiaputononheckofalightshowbutthenshegotsnippedbyaspawncampinglittlehedgehogthatwasn'tblueanddidn'tseemtocareaboutgoingfastbutboyhowdycouldheputawaysomecakebutthentheystolethestatuesofallthealicornsandwithoweverythingwastrashedandhowthenobleswerebeinglittlebitchesFluttershyandidecidedtocomedownhereandseeifSeshatcouldcontactsomeofourfriendsandweweregonnagofuckuptheStormKingourselvesthenwecameinhereandiwentslidingacrossthefloorlikeweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeandcrashedthenislidbackandFluttershytoldmenottocausethiswasimportantthenyouaskedmewhatwasgoingon.”

Aqua and the Mayor stared at Pinkie a moment.

“What?” Aqua questioned.

“Oh she said.” Sonata took a deep breath.

“WellwewerealltherereadytopartyandTwilightwasgiveingthefinalspeechofthedayaftertherwholefiascowiththetreesandalltheponiesandothercreatureswithdragoninthemgotsickandthatwasn'tafuntimebutthensomemeaniepantspeopleshowedupinshipsandShiningArmorsaiditwastheStormKingandthenthisedgymulberrycoloredunicornladyshowedupandtrickedRahsintoeatingaballthatturnedhimtostoneandthenalltheotherSparklesturnedtostoneandthenabunchofairshipscameinandstartedbombingeverythingandyetisattackedandtheprincessesgotturnedtostonebutnotafterPrincessCelestiaputononheckofalightshowbutthenshegotsnippedbyaspawncampinglittlehedgehogthatwasn'tblueanddidn'tseemtocareaboutgoingfastbutboyhowdycouldheputawaysomecakebutthentheystolethestatuesofallthealicornsandwithoweverythingwastrashedandhowthenobleswerebeinglittlebitchesFluttershyandidecidedtocomedownhereandseeifSeshatcouldcontactsomeofourfriendsandweweregonnagofuckuptheStormKingourselvesthenwecameinhereandiwentslidingacrossthefloorlikeweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeandcrashedthenislidbackandFluttershytoldmenottocausethiswasimportantthenyouaskedmewhatwasgoingon.”

Aqua stared at her daughter as the Mayor rubbed her temples with a fore hoof.

“By the stars, there's THREE of them.” Mayor Mare grumbled.

“What?!” Aqua demanded again.

“They said...” Fluttershy and Aria began at the same time. The both paused and looked at each other in confusion. Both shared a small smirk before Fluttershy urged Aria on.

“They said that Canterlot was attacked by the Storm King and the alicorns were turned to stone and taken. The nobles are being a pain in the ass and they came down here to try and get help.” Aria translated.” There was more in there but meh that's the brunt of it.”

“She forgot to mention that the Storm King has weapons that turned them to stone, so it might be best to not let any other gods go to try and get them back.” Fluttershy added.

Pinkie Pie was pondering a moment before she spoke again.” Hey you guys can still do the singing thing right? Can you do anything other than make every pony angry?”

“Of course.” Sonata added.” We are very versatile, you want angry, we got angry, you want sad, we got sad, you want Blues Traveler, get me a harmonica.”

“It's been a while since we've done anything like that. I think we did a Halloween concert once and we pumped fear into the music, but any emotion music can produce we can make it a hell of a lot stronger.” Aria shrugged.” Why?”

“Cause we can use you guys, if we can make the yeti run before we even have to fight them or make every one super ready to kick some ass.” Pinkie Pie ranted.

Aria opened her mouth to tell the pink pony to fuck right off with that idea but Aqua spoke up first.

“No. They are not going to fight for you, my girls are staying right here.” Aqua snapped at Pinkie.

Aria frowned. “Hey mayor, how many community service hours do we get knocked off if we help the Royal Guard like that?”

“What? Aria, I said No.”Aqua snapped.

“You get the Princess back and I'll drop at least half of it and try and dump the rest back on Twilight.” Mayor stated.

“Aria what did I say!” Aqua growled and was ignored.

“Hey Pink one, we're down, just tell me what you need. And I want that in writing Mayor” Aria grinned as her mother started sputtering at being ignored.

“Right we need to contact some people first. Hey Seshat, fire up the table we got a list of names we want you to bring to Canterlot.” Pinkie Pie shouted at the tree.

[ Storm King's Island. 3 days after the attack on Canterlot]

The Captains of the ships in the Storm Kings fleet were not stupid. They might have no idea what was going on here, but that didn't stop them from filling the air with cannon shots, blasting the Equestrian warship with full broadsides of cannons and balista as well as a few spells from the ship mages, not even planing to bother with why the pony was singing.

The music continued as if nothing happened , and every shot passed through the ship as if it wasn't even there.

Before the confused crew could react, the Waning Moon suddenly changed color, the airbags going from dark blue to purple festooned with stars and moons. The Equestrian flag with the alicorn sisters circling a half moon, half sun, turned bright blue and the image was replaced with a star topped wand showing a swish of starry magic.

The pegasus and earth pony vanished from the deck and were replaced by a light blue unicorn mare with a white mane and tail dressed in a gaudy purple hat and cloak.

“And now for the Grrrreat and Powerful Trrrrrrrixies greatest trick so far, she will summon your doom!” The voice boomed in a pause in the music.

With that the ship before them faded into nothing, and the clouds that had gathered in the sky with the storm faded as well, revealing scores of ships flying above the Storm King's ships, Far below in the waves even more normal ships faded into view all armed to the sails and packed full of soldiers.

In the air were numerous pirate craft flying alongside Equestrian air ships including, Griffon, Abyssinian, and Minotaur craft.

The real Waning Moon loomed over the forward force of the Storm King's airships and before the crews could react to the fact the enemy was far more numerous and further above them than they thought, the Waning Moon opened fire. The massive report of cannon fire deafened the yeti as several other ships opened fire as well ripping apart the Storm King's craft in a hail of crossfire.

A single volley was fired and the advancing force continued on, leaving nothing but raining debris and smoke as a sign there had been anything in the air with them.

“Welcome to the show.” Trixie cheered out as the air around the ships burst with fireworks while the song continued.

[Storm King's Island 3 days after the attack on Canterlot.]

“How in Tartarus did they get here so fast!!” The Storm King snarled from his balcony.” LAUNCH ALL SHIPS!! READY ALL DEFENSES!!”

With a rush he whirled stomping back into the throne room. He pulled open the box with the rings in it. If these fools wanted to die so badly he would oblige.

Storming towards the stone alicorns he jammed the rings down over their horns and whirled back towards his balcony.

“Sir.” Tempest stated.

“Not now Mare!” the Storm King snarled.

[ Canterlot 1 day after the attack on Canterlot]

“Sunset!” Applejack snapped, spotting Sunset as she stormed into a cafeteria for the castle staff. The room was fairly crowded with various races grabbing a quick meal before going back to what they were doing.

“GAH!! I said I was sorry. I thought it was just Iinii who showed up and you and Maohk could deal with him easy, I said I was sorry!” Sunset yelped, holding up a lunch tray between her and Applejack as if to ward off the orange pony.

“What? No... Ah get that, ah ain't happy, but ah git it.”Applejack shook her head.”Nah, ah got an idea but I need tah ask if yah know that spell Princess Luna used to git to tha Oneiroi.”

“What...... I've seen it cast but I don't know it per say. “

“Trixie knows it.”

“Damn it. Ah was hoping we could use that as a gate. Rahs told me it only takes half tha time tah get places using that.” Applejack huffed.

“Trixie knows the spell.”

“Twilight said it was a fairly simple spell, maybe we can see if she wrote it down some where.”

“Trixie knows the damn spell.”

“Well maybe Seshat ken help us find it...” Applejack continued before being cut off as two peanut butter crackers belted both her and Sunset in the side of the head.

Trixie slammed her hooves down on the table before Sunset and Applejack glaring at both of them.

“Trixie doesn't give a crap what you think of Trixie but ignoring Trixie is just plain rude.” Trixie snapped.

“Trixie what are you even doing here?” Sunset sighed.

“Trixie was hired to preform at the festival, and after wards Trixie was assigned to keep the large collection of foals calm and entertained while their parents worked or recovered.”Trixie snapped.” The same as she did at Hollow Shades when Tirek was attacking. Right now Trixie is at lunch.”

“Right, so you actually know the gate spell into the Oneiroi. How?” Applejack demanded.

“Trixie was Princess Luna's student for a year Applesack.” Trixie scoffed. “ Do you think Trixie learned nothing?”

“Frankly.. yeah.” Applejack growled.

“She has a point. Luna did try to teach her a lot of things, most of which detonated, but still. “ Sunset shrugged. “ So now that you say you know, it can you cast it?”

At that question Trixie looked a little sheepish.” While Trixie has some skill in the transportation magics, she does not have the power to open said gate....”

“Fer fucks sake.” Applejack snapped.

“Well we're not any further behind than we were before, particularly if Trixie can write out the formula.” Sunset offered.

“So you just need power huh..... I can help with that, since I'm not allowed to do anything else.”

The three turned noting the large blue dragon sitting at the table with them, that there was no way they could have missed.

“It's not like I've used that companion spell Sparkle gave me either.” Bleu grinned.”And it smells like you've already got a bit of dragon in you mare, not to mention a proper taste in fur color.”

[Storm Kings Island, 3days after the attack]

Trixie winced as she slid back to lean against the inner bulk head sliding down it onto her rump, her claws reached up to her head pressing against the base of her horn as she winced.

“You alright Trixie?”

She opened one eye, the nictitating membrane parting to show the lavender slitted orb that turned up to stare at the orange farm pony.

“Trixie has a headache like you wouldn't believe.” Trixie exhaled, a few sparks of electricity darting along her muzzle and the sharp teeth within.

“Come on let's get yah intah tha ship, yah ain't gonna be helping much if yer burned out.” Applejack smirked.

“Trixie was certainly not going to let you, Sunset, and the bug have all the fun of rescuing Fuzzy.” Trixie stated as she stood up, towering over Applejack, her hooves thudding on the wood, as leathery wings fluttered to try and keep her balance.

“Yah did great, but we need tah git yah below deck afore we start taking fire.” Applejack placated.

“Trixie can make her own way down. Hiding an entire fleet might have drained lesser ponies but....” Trixie started.

“Less bragging and more walking.” Applejack scoffed.

Trixie likely might have argued more though she instead winced and grabbed at her head again before making her way bellow deck, a light blue serpentine tail whipping behind her.

Applejack shook her head. She had expected something like what happened to Big Mac when Bleu cast the spell to make Trixie her familiar, not... well whatever that was.

[ Canterlot 3 days after the attack]

Brooding.

It was something he was good at and had done for a long time.

When he was king, short reign through it was, he spent far too much time in his old room with the toys and books of a foal who still believed he was loved and cared for. A memory of when he was happy, even if it was a false happiness born of lies and the ignorance of youth.

His father cared nothing for him, his mother cared even less.

So why......

Had he been wrong?

Had something changed?

He could hear the noise of the airships outside the room, the sound of those working to prepare to go out and seek the Storm King and recover those foal napped and bring vengeance on them.

He pushed all the errant thoughts from his mind.

Vengeance he could deal with, that was what he could focus on. He could figure out the other emotional hurdles later. Push them down and focus on the goal.

His eyes turned back to the room he was in, the navy blue and stellar theme that she was known for permeated everything in this room. The only oddity he saw were the pictures, both of Sweetiebelle, Rahs, and himself. He did not even recall having seen a camera in the few scenes he recognized in the pictures.

Words would be had about privacy.

Later.

Focus on the goal.

Sombra breathed out deeply, his magic wrapping around the object he had come here for.

His sword was lost with no time to make another, this would have to do.

“Shall we?” Sombra asked looking at the weapon before him.

The good doctor seemed to smile at the question.

Author's Note:

I considered a number of other songs for them to sing. But let's face it, nothing quite has the same oomph as that song

PreviousChapters Next