• Published 30th Jan 2021
  • 6,582 Views, 4,164 Comments

Twilight Gets a Puppy, Season 5 - TDR



The continuation of Puppy-verse encompassing season 5 of MLP

  • ...
35
 4,164
 6,582

PreviousChapters Next
Summon Master, Part 2

Twilight Gets a Puppy
Season 5
By TDR

Summon Master,
Part 2

“Well at least she's not trying to hide under his coat this time.” Sunset huffed.

“With as tight as his outfit is, ah dun think she'd fit.” Applejack offered staring at Rahs and trying not to drool. ”Tah be fair ah'd still like tah try that.”

“No, bad Applejack, my date tonight. ”Sunset hissed. ”I will get a rolled up newspaper.”

“Aww yah know ah'm just playing.... a little bit.” Applejack smirked.

The farm mare was a bit odd in her costume, her hooves were wrapped in white and teal ribbons and she wore a simple if some what ratty teal dress with a large white belt that had a single trailing strip of cloth like a tail. Her usual Stetson had been replaced by a red skull cap with cat like ears on it, and she was carrying around something that looked like a steam punk version Pinkie's party canon.

Big Mac had opted to join in Spike and Applebloom's cosplay and was currently green, with a red monocle, several of his limbs had fake cybernetic parts on them. He was also speaking with a cockney accent the few times he did speak and was yelling everything he said which confused everyone who knew him.

Twilight was not that amused at the nerdy costume, though the promise that she could help him get rid of all the green paint later kept her quiet.

“Fluttershy why are you out here?” Pinkie Pie questioned with more than a bit of worry in her voice as the pink pony was practically wrapped in the yellow pony.

Pinkie Pie was dressed in a yellow and blue skin tight suit with a weird finned mask. She also was chomping on a big bubblegum cigar and had two fake blades poking out of her fore hooves.

“I must say I am quite surprised as well darling. Sombra isn't a fan of the holiday either, but at least I can convince him to answer the door and give out candy, even if he eats half of it.” Rarity huffed.

The white unicorn was completely covered in some sort of dark red armor with a billowing red cape and a horned helmet with a Mohawk like crest along the top of it.

“Angel bunny ran out of carrots.” Fluttershy muttered.

“Like that varmint can't go out an git his own food.” Applejack huffed.

“Last time Angel bunny went to get his own food twelve ponies went missing for a week and half of downtown caught fire.” Pinkie Pie explained.

“Oh yeah, forgot about that.” Applejack winced.

“What even is that rabbit?” Sunset huffed.

“Grandson of White.” Twilight offered.

“That explains it.” Sunset nodded.

“Really, I don't think it does. I thought only the children of gods were demi gods.” Rarity asked.” Angel does far too much for just an ordinary rabbit.”

“Cause he cheats.”

“They are.” Sunset offered ignoring Rahs for the moment. “But the grand children of gods are born the best their race can ever achieve, the apex of their entire species. But because they are not demi gods nor as important as their parents and grandparents a lot of them get kinda a chip on their shoulder. And the thing about being born the best your race can be, doesn't mean you can't get better. So if you take the pinnacle of a species and then train them even more, there's really no upper limit to how powerful a grand kid of a god can get.” Sunset explained. ”I know like three of those now... well I did, they can still die of old age. But they can also be the scariest things to walk the planet.”

“So what you're saying is we got a possible Keter class world ending scenario here.” Firefly offered.

“Meh, what's one more in this town?” Sunset shrugged.” We've got, what eight?”

“Fair enough.” Spike nodded.” And eleven last I counted if we include Sweetiebelle as separate from the Crusaders as a whole.”

“Hey!” Sweetiebelle protested.

“Why did we move here again?” Firefly muttered to himself.

“Hey!” Scootaloo huffed jabbing her sorta colt friend in the ribs.

“So what are you going to do Fluttershy, I know you have issues with being out on Nightmare Night. We can try and get some carrots for you if you want to go home.” Twilight offered.” Though it is nice to see you out and about. I don't really like immersion therapy, but I can't deny it has some benefits.”

“But I don't want to be out on Nightmare Night.” Fluttershy muttered.

“And you don't have to be, but you're already out you could try to stay a bit and see what's going on.” Twilight offered.

“You already have a costume too.” Applebloom pointed out. “That cool proto thestrial thing yah got going on.”

“No... I don't like that I scare ponies with that and I don't like how spooky everything is. This holiday just isn't my cup of tea. I've told Pinkie Pie that several times.” Fluttershy shook her head.” The whole thing terrifies me with everyone trying to be as scary as they possibly can.”

“Doesn't stop you from stealing some of my candy haul.” Pinkie Pie offered waggling her eyebrows.

“Yes, well I think I'll just get the carrots and go home.” Fluttershy muttered.

“Well if you're sure.” Twilight offered.

“I am.” Fluttershy nodded.

“Well alright. Hate tah say it though, ah got no clue where yer gonna find carrots. After Glace's farm got leveled they're kinda scarce in Ponyville right now remember. Didn't yah have tah go to Canterlot last time yah ran out?” Applejack offered.

Fluttershy blinked then twitched.

“FuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..............!!”

[ Canterlot]

Rainbow Dash lifted her head as the dying roar of the screamed expletive echoed around the buildings. The city was still being rebuilt though there was more than enough of it for pranking and Nightmare Night shenanigans, even if sun set was just starting.

Her costume had confused Prince as she was just in a large yellow and orange spotted caterpillar costume, a far cry from her usual horror or 'cool' costumes.

Evidently she had lost a bet.

Prince was dressed in a blue body suit with a helm, over sized leg guard and one of his fore hooves ended in what he called a mega buster.

“That is the loudest profanity I have heard since Aunt Celestia found Tiberius in her cake vault for the first time.” Prince offered looking out over the edge of the city with worry.

[ Canterlot, The morning after Nightmare Night.

Two Guards stood out side the solarium where Princess Celestia and a guest were having tea. Well Princess Celestia was having tea, the guest was having fruit juice as Caffeine evidently did not agree with her.

“ And over here we have Princess Celestia's Solarium, initially designed in seventy six ANMM, by the well known architect Frank Lope Wright. Normally a visit inside this marvel of design would be on our tour, but Princess Celestia has claimed it's use for today.” the tour guide called out to the group with him.

“OOOH”

“AHHHH”

Camera's flash as dozens of pictures are taken of the door and the guards outside it before the tour moved on.

Tour groups were going through the castle at the moment, a rather sizable group from Neighpon, a few school groups and a tour from a senior center in Baltamare with a small army of very tired looking orderlies and more cats and small yippy dogs than the Guard or the castle maids were comfortable with, all were in varying stages of the the castle tour.

The two guards outside the room however were both twitching nervously as they sweated buckets.

One was even considering asking to be transferred back to the guard unit that watched the crusaders rather than have to take this post again.

“So how is your juice?” Celestia asked.

The room itself was what many would consider tastefully opulent. A former large balcony framed in glass and white oak with intricate floral trim that matched the plethora of plants hanging in the room or by one of the many large windows. A marble pillar carved with various channels and swirls stood in the middle of the room with water cascading down it's sides and along the channels, the movement of a single pebble at the top could turn the water down to a barely audible trickle, or a cascading waterfall that while relaxing made it hard to hear any one else in the room talking.

“Surprisingly not poisoned.” Chrysalis pointed out.

“I've already done that.” Celestia counted. ”Twice.”

“True, it is getting harder to figure out new and painful ways to try and destroy you.” Chrysalis offered sipping her juice.

“ Indeed which brings up a interesting point. It seems our daughters have teamed up.” Celestia explained.

“Really?” Well so much for my being able to lord her win of Rahs over you.” Chrysalis sighed.

“Trust me I do understand that feeling. Sunset was a shoe in to beat your daughter for his affection.” Celestia sipped her tea.

“Who even told you this?” Chrysalis questioned.

“Rainbow Dash.”

“Who does she have money on?”

“Whatever percent the house gets in Ponyville." Celestia sighed. “ She's running the current pool there.”

“She's going to make a killing no matter who wins.” Chrysalis smirked.

“Well whatever they are doing I certainly hope it works or we are never going to have grand foals at this rate.” Celestia pointed out.

“True enough there.”

“Still it begs the question that if our daughters can get along can we?”

“Hmmm.” both of them consider.

A side room of the castle explodes.

“And over here we have a special treat that has only started in the last few years. Princess Celestia and the Changeling Queen Chrysalis fighting to the death and ensuring that there will always be work for construction workers in Canterlot.” The Tour Guide announced.” And by Lunar decry, any damage done by the pair comes out of their pockets, not your tax bits.”

“OOOH”

“AHHHH”

Camera's flash as dozens of pictures are taken of the fight as another explosion rocks the castle.

Author's Note:

Alright first things first. After watching this episode, as enter taining as it was and how much it proved Fluttershy was a closet anime fan with pony images of Ranma, Sailor moon and the like, it didn't feel like it needed to be done here. As everyones favorite mental case Twilight pointed out imersion therapy is ehh. And Flutershy states the morale of the episode here earlier than in cannon so the needing to go outside of her comfortzone just to tell them the same thing after ward seemed redundant and pointless.

Also the pink menace would have issues with any one upseting Fluttershy.

Now then The costumes. The crusaders are just spur of the moment ideas.
Spike as a Space Marine Salamander chapter[ of course, VULKAN LIVES!! *stomp stomp *]
Applebloom is a Sister of battle
Firefly a Ghost, Sweetiebelle a Night Guard and Scootaloo a shadow bolt, Seshat a dutch elm. But any way.

The others in the cast were all Voice Actor costumes. Who they were dressed as was also other characters they have voiced.

Rarity- Commander Kala from Voltron Force.
Pinkie Pie- x29
Rahs- Goblin King[ because i think i decided he was gonna have the David Bowie voice
Twilight -Harly quinn
Sunset-Seducia
Applejack- kai from heavenly sword
Big mac-ork med boy from the warhammer 40k dawn of War
RBD grubber from teddy ruxphin, Yeah did not see that one coming either.
Prince- mega man from mega man fully charged series

PreviousChapters Next